第三季第二集
So, Bobby,
鲍鲍
I can't wait to see you and Linda
我好期待你和琳达能够参加
at my Halloween party tonight.
今晚的万圣节派对
I went all out this year.
我今年花了不少心思呢
Uh, actually, I'm taking the kids trick or treating tonight, Teddy.
我今晚要带孩子们玩"不给糖就捣乱" 泰迪
So, I probably can't make it.
所以可能去不了了
Oh. I noticed here that you, uh,
可你给我的答复是
RSVP'd online and you clicked "Maybe."
"也许吧"
Right. Uh, that was kind of a soft Maybe.
是没错 可这"也许"的可能性不太大
Maybe means Maybe, Bob. It doesn't mean
"也许"就是"也许" 鲍勃 不是
I'm too scared to say no."
"我不好意思直接拒绝""
Uh, uh... I got 42 Maybes, Bob!
我收到42条"也许吧" 鲍勃
Who can plan for that?
这谁能想到啊
There's my little candy corns.
我的宝贝们回来了
Ooh. Sad Wolverine. Scary and sad.
忧郁金刚狼 好吓人 好忧郁
I'm Edward Scissor Hands, mom.
我是剪刀手爱德华 老妈
Uh, I'm not sure about you walking around with scissors all night, Louise.
你整晚拿着剪刀乱跑可不太好 露易丝
Why don't you be Edward Spoon Hands?
要不你扮成汤匙手爱德华怎么样
Get real. It's Halloween. Not Hallowuss.
别傻了 今天是万圣节 不是胆小鬼节
And Tina's a Mummy. Sexy.
蒂娜扮的是木乃伊 好性感哦
Last year I was a Mommy.
去年我扮的是妈妈
This year I'm a Mommy Mummy.
今年我扮的是木乃伊妈妈
And I'm single and I'm working two jobs,
我是单身妈妈 身兼两职
and I'm just trying to get back out there.
正在努力恢复正常生活
Tina, you have to put your costume back on the roll tomorrow.
蒂娜 你明天得把这身装束缠回纸筒上
I'm not losing that much TP. Okay.
别给我浪费纸 好
Oh, and Gene looks great, too.
吉恩看起来也很棒
Wait, what are you, hon?
等等 你扮的是什么 宝贝
I'm rapper/ actress Queen Latifah
说唱歌♥手兼女演员 奎因·拉蒂法
from her U.N.I.T.Y. phase.
造型来自她的单曲"一心一意"
Oh, God, so specific and political. I love it.
主题鲜明 充满政♥治♥寓意 我喜欢
由于不满男性主宰打击乐她为自己取名奎因·拉蒂法[优雅女王]
All right, kids, help me close up shop
好了孩子们 收拾收拾关店
and we can all go trick or treating.
然后我们都去参加"不给糖就捣乱"
Dad, we've decided that this year we'd like to go trick or treating alone.
老爸 今年我们想要自己去玩
Alone? We're born alone, we die alone,
自己去 我们独自降生 独自逝去
and in between, we trick or treat alone.
活着时 我们也要独自"不给糖就捣乱"
But you kids love trick or treating with me.
可是你们喜欢和我一起玩啊
That's the best part.
这才是意义所在
Yeah, that's the best part.
对 这才是意义所在
Yeah, that's the best part."
"对 这才是意义所在""
Shush, shush.
闭嘴 闭嘴
I, I don't know. I mean, it's, it's Halloween.
我说不好 今天 今天是万圣节
You know, things can get a little weird out there.
外面会有点危险
Oh, just let them go, Bobby. Come on.
让他们自己去玩吧 鲍鲍 好啦
Fine.
好吧
You can trick or treat by yourselves this year.
你们今年可以自己去玩"不给糖就捣乱"
But you stick to our regular route
但是要走往年的那条路线
and I want you home by 9:00.
并且要在九点之前回家
Hooray! You can come to my party.
太好了 你们可以来参加我的派对了
Oh, right, great.
对哦 太好了
I want this to be the sugar high I never come down from.
今年万圣节我要嗑糖嗑到不省人事
拿一块吧
Okay, bad start. Bad start.
好吧 出师不利 出师不利
Let's keep moving.
去下一家
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣乱
Uh, here's some oyster crackers.
这有一些牡蛎饼干
Now get out of here.
赶紧走吧
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣乱
Is it Halloween?
今天是万圣节吗
Here, uh, take some deli numbers.
给 这是我们店的排队号♥
You'll be the first in line tomorrow.
明天你们可以抢先购买♥♥熟食
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣乱
Some delicious seaweed candy
这些好吃的海藻糖
from my solo vacation in Singapore.
是我独自去新加坡旅游带回来的
Wrap it up, Charles Dickens.
我要了 查尔斯·狄更斯
You're not being paid by the word.
你又不是按照说话字数挣钱的
Bobby. Linda. Oh! Hi, Teddy.
鲍鲍 琳达 你好 泰迪
Welcome to my Black & Orange Party.
欢迎参加我的"黑橙派对"
Teddy, you really went all out.
泰迪 你还真是花了不少心思
I spray painted everything this morning.
我今早把所有东西都喷了遍漆
Yeah, it's uh, a little strong.
是啊 有点呛人
Maybe we should open a window or something.
开扇窗户吧
Yeah, I would,
我倒是想
but they're painted shut.
可是窗户刷完漆都打不开了
Can I offer you a hard boiled egg?
来个煮鸡蛋吧
I colored them black and orange with a marker.
我用记号♥笔把它们都涂成了黑橙色
What was that?
那是什么呀
No need to be scared, everybody.
大家不必惊慌
Just my guinea pig, Francis.
那是我养的豚鼠 弗兰西斯
You can call her Frankie.
你们可以叫她弗兰奇
But just don't call her Fran. She hates that.
但千万别叫她弗兰 她讨厌被这么叫
What about Francy Pants?
叫弗兰西内♥裤♥怎么样
Saint Francis' pants, huh?
圣人弗兰西斯的内♥裤♥
What's wrong with you? What?
你脑子进水了吗 怎么了
Hey, you're not wearing a costume, Bob.
你没穿角色服 鲍勃
I just didn't think I needed to wear a costume.
我压根也没想穿
It's not a kids party.
又不是小孩子
Hey, everybody,
所有人请注意
we've got a party violation over here. What are you doing?
这里有人坏了规矩 你要干嘛
Bob is not wearing a costume.
鲍勃没穿角色服
Mike也没穿啊Mike the mailman's not wearing a costume.
邮递员
Mike扮的是小兔子Mike's a bunny.
He's not a bunny. I'm a bunny.
那不是兔子 我是兔子
You have a cotton ball.
你安了个棉花球
He has a cotton ball. On your uniform.
他安了个棉花球 在你的制♥服♥上
It's a great idea.
想法很好
Now we're gonna get you to the costume closet.
我带你去换身衣服吧
We got some sort of Chewbacca. No.
类似楚巴卡的角色服 不要
The sun. No.
太阳 不要
Summer Frankenstein. That's not a thing.
夏日科学怪人 坚决不要
I think we got a winner here. No, no, no.
这件最适合你了 不不不
There, all better.
你看 好多了吧
Now, you don't look so ridiculous.
你现在看起来没那么二了
I'll trade you two packets of hot sauce for a fortune cookie.
我用两包辣酱跟你换一个福饼
Throw in some cough drops and you got a deal.
再给我几块喉糖我就同意
Sold.
成交
This town is horrible at Halloween.
这座小镇一到万圣节就异常恐怖
We're trick or treating by ourselves for the first time ever;
这是我们第一次独♥立♥捣乱
we need to get some real candy.
咱们去搞点真正的糖果
Follow me.
跟着我
I know where we can go.
我知道去哪找
We're going where the rich people live.
我们去富人区
Rich people are better at Halloween.
有钱人的万圣节档次更高
And skin care.
还有美容护理
That's why we're going to...
所以我们要去...
King's Head Island.
皇颅岛
Aah, I should have worn more toilet paper.
我应该多缠些手纸的
Okay, uh, okay, I admit it's a little colder than I thought it would be.
好吧 我承认这里比我想的要冷一点
Aah, I don't wanna die.
我可不想死
I'm not wearing my good underpants
我没穿那条优质内♥裤♥
and I'd be so embarrassed.
我会难为情的
Did it just get ten degrees warmer?
好像暖和了十来度吧
I think that seagull just winked at me.
那只海鸥对我眨眼呢
Hello.
你好
King's Head Island, nice to meet ya.
皇颅岛 很高兴见到你
Now, l trick or treat ya.
现在开始不给糖就捣乱
Wow, look how clean it is.
这里好干净啊
I could drink from the puddles.
我都敢喝水坑里的水
I'm going to.
我一定要喝
Hey, guys. Sweet 'tumes.
伙计们 不错嘛
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表