Does this thing work?
这东西能用吗
I don't know. It's my first day here.
不知道 我新来的
Linda? It's Bob.
琳达 我是鲍勃
Wh what?
咋 咋了
Listen, Lin, I'm sorry i acted like I didn't need you.
琳 对不起 我不该装作不需要你
Of course I need you.
我当然需要你
I can't run the restaurant by myself.
我自己一个人打理不了餐馆
Hey, can you ring me up?
能帮我结下帐吗
No, I don't work here.
不 我不是这儿的员工
So, Linda, listen...
所以 琳达
Come on. I have one item. Just take it.
拜托 我就一样东西 拿走吧
Hey, this guy's letting us take stuff!
各位 这人让我们随便拿
Free aisle!
免费通道
All right, I'm going on break.
好了 我可以休息了
So, what I really want to tell you is...
我真正想说的是
you make it fun to work at the restaurant.
有你在餐馆 工作才有趣
I'd rather be scraping by together
我宁愿跟你一起穷困潦倒
than have extra money and be apart.
也不想两人各自丰衣足食
But I understand if you want to try this new life out.
但如果你想体验新生活 我也可以理解
I mean... I don't really see the appeal
虽然 我并没看出它吸引人之处
it's a pretty nasty market
这超♥市♥好脏好乱
but if it makes you happy, then it makes me happy.
但只要你开心 我就开心
Hey, come on. That's too much.
那也太多了吧
Oh, Bob, it's awful here.
鲍勃 这里烂透了
This is just a job.
这只是一份工作
Everyone who works here just wants to leave.
这里的每个人都想翘班
I hate it, and I hate the customers.
我受够了 我讨厌这些顾客
I'm sorry. I know you people can hear me.
抱歉 我知道你们能听见
I just hate it.
我就是讨厌
Yeah, it's called a microphone.
是能听见 因为那叫扩音器
She told me she hates you the most. What?
她跟我说她最讨厌的是你 什么
Bobby, I want to come back to the restaurant. Oh, Lin...
鲍鲍 我想回餐馆 琳
Meet me at register five.
到5号♥收银台等我
I'm on my way!
我去了
Oh, Linda.
琳达
Oh, Bob.
鲍勃
Shrimp.
哪儿来的虾
It's happening!
成功了
What? Louise, what did you do?
啥 露易丝 你做什么了
I made it rain shrimp.
我让天上下虾了
What'd you ever do?
倒是你 哪样做成了
Get underneath them! They're self dipping!
快去接着 是沾过酱的哦
Give up, Tina. You're cold and lonely.
放弃吧 蒂娜 你此刻又冷又寂寞
And you shouldn't have drank that gallon of milk.
你偷喝那瓶牛奶也是不对的
Hi. I'm Tina from the fridge.
嗨 我是冰柜里的蒂娜
Can I see your index finger? Nothing weird.
能看看你的食指吗 我不会做奇怪的事
It fits. Is it you? Did you come back?
套上了 是你吗 你回来了吗
I did. Every day this week.
是的 我每周的这一天都来
For me or the milk?
为了我吗 还是为了来买♥♥牛奶
For both. I can't stop thinking about you.
二者都有 我没办法不想你
I want to meet face to face.
我想一睹真容
I I don't know. What if we ruin what we have?
我 我不确定 要是见光死了呢
Shh, shh. Don't say that.
别那样说
I can't reach. Here.
我够不着 我来
Thank you.
谢谢
Take a chance for once in your life.
就为你的人生冒一次险吧
If it doesn't work out, we'll always have the milk.
就算不成功 我们还有牛奶
I'm coming out.
我出来了
I'm stuck.
我卡住了
I know you can't see the other half of me,
我知道你只能看见一半的我
but trust me, it's there.
但相信我 另一半是存在的
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
接吻 接吻 接吻 接吻
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
接吻 接吻 接吻 接吻
I'm Josh. Joshua...
我是约书 约书亚
What's Tina doing?
蒂娜在干嘛
Tina, stop kissing strange boys in the dairy fridge.
别在冰柜里跟不认识的男孩接吻
We're going home!
我们回家了
I have to go.
我得走了
Here's a bunch of numbers.
这是一串号♥码
They may look random, but they're my phone number.
看起来像是乱凑的 但其实是我的电♥话♥
Cool. They look like they're in a good order.
很好 看上去很规律嘛
Oh, hey, Linda.
琳达
The strings were tight today, boy.
今天的风筝飞得可起劲了
Everything good here?
这边一切还好吧
Hi, Greg.
嗨 格雷格
Thanks for taking a chance on me.
谢谢你给我这个机会
I quit, but don't let that influence hiring
我辞职了 不过不要因此以后就不雇用
other pre middle age mothers. Okay, thanks, bye.
即将步入中年的妇女 谢了 再见
What? I...
啥 我
Well, I guess, now that
我想 既然我现在
I don't work at Fresh Feed anymore,
不在鲜食超♥市♥工作了
we're back to scrimping and saving.
我们又得紧巴巴地过日子了吧
Maybe we can find other ways to make some extra money.
也许我们可以找其它赚钱的办法
If there's one thing I know, it's that sex sells.
我的收获是 凡是跟性有关的都能大卖♥♥
So all we have to do is find some sex and sell it.
所以我们就卖♥♥跟性有关的东西好了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表