第三季第十三集
Happy Valentine's Day to all my loves.
情人节快乐 我亲爱的家人们
Smooches. Everyone gets a smooch.
亲亲脸蛋 大家都有份
Oh, give Gene mine.
我的那份给吉恩吧
I'll take it.
亲我吧
I hope a certain wife is ready to be romanced.
希望我老婆准备好迎接浪漫惊喜了
Oh, Bobby.
鲍鲍
A pancake shaped like a heart.
心形的薄饼
We got the rejects.
残次品都给我们了
Mine's like a moustache.
我的薄饼像片胡须
Pancake rides, five cents.
薄饼之旅 五美分一人
I can't see what mine looks like,
我看不到我的长什么样子
but it feels ear shaped maybe?
不过摸起来像只耳朵
What are you doing under the table, you silly.
你在桌子底下干什么呢 你个小傻蛋
Hiding.
假装不在
I mean I'm not here
因为如果我人不在的话
so I can't go to school.
就不能去学校了
But it's Valentine's day.
但今天是情人节啊
You love Valentine's day.
你很喜欢情人节的
Until the St. Valentine's Day disaster last year.
那是在去年的情人节灾难之前
What?
什么
I'm talking about Jimmy Jr.'s Valentine card.
我说的是小吉米的情人节卡片
Here, Tina.
送你的 蒂娜
From"?
"来自于"?"
No!
不
My heart was murdered by the word of 'from'.
"来自于"这个词已让我心如死灰
No one says "I from you."
没人说我"来自于"你[我爱你]
I'm not going to school today.
我今天不去上学了
If Tina's not going, I'm not going.
如果蒂娜不去 我也不去了
Scoot over.
过去点
Yeah, we made a pact.
没错 我们有协议的
Everybody out from under there.
所有人都给我出来
You're all going to school.
上学去
No. Yes.
不去 得去
There's a lot of learning to do down here.
在这下面也能学到很多东西呢
What's under there?
下面有什么
Wouldn't you like to know?
要不要下来看看
Come on, it's raining, I'll give you a ride.
快点 下雨了 我开车送你们去学校
Buckle it up, buckle it up
系好安全带 系好安全带
Buckle it up or you'll die.
系好安全带 否则小命不保
So? I'd say I knocked it out of the park
怎么样 我今年是不是让你们老妈
with your mother this year.
大吃了一惊
Mm, more like a swing and a miss.
更像是挥了拳却什么也没打重
Heart shaped pancakes is just as bad as a "From."
心形薄饼简直和"来自于"一样糟
No, it isn't.
不 才不是
You do the same thing every year, Dad.
你每年做的事情都千篇一律 老爸
You need to mix it up. Yeah.
你得搞些花样 没错
What? I mixd it up.
啥 我搞花样了啊
I mean, I stick to a central theme, hearts,
虽然我总是在"心"上做文章
but your mom loves them.
可你们老妈很吃这一套
Yeah, she never gets tired of them.
是的 她向来乐此不疲
Well?
怎么样
Grow up, Dad.
成熟点吧 老爸
Only kids get to make homemade gifts.
只有孩子才送手制的礼物
She deserves something nice this year.
她今年该收份体面的礼物了
Mom's a real keeper.
娶到老妈可是你的福气
She's okay.
还好啦
So, Lin, did Bob make another last minute
琳 今年鲍勃又在最后时刻
heart shaped thing this year?
做了心形的东西吗
Flapjacks.
薄饼
Ah, it's all right.
没关系啦
Valentine's Day isn't about valentines.
礼物并不重要
It's about two people being in love.
重要的是两个人彼此相爱
Two people
两个人
Together forever
永远在一起
Security in life
安稳的生活
And someone to love ya
有人爱你
Instead of being all alone
不再孤单
Such a lonely existence
如果这样孤独的活着
I'd kill myself.
我宁愿去死
Tough song.
这歌♥真心酸
It's talking about us, Mort.
在唱我们俩呢 莫特
Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
天哪 真抱歉
Going on about love when you guys don't...
就我自己在这唧唧歪歪 都没想到你们
Have any love... in the slightest?
根本没体验过被爱的滋味么
I just got a great idea.
我有一个很棒的主意
I'm gonna find love for both of you today.
我今天要帮你们俩个都找到爱情
We are gonna do speed dating.
我们来个快速约会
All right. I could go for that. I'm in.
很好 我要参加 我也参加
I'll make a sign.
我来做个告示
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
一定很有趣
Okay, so what do you think your mom wants
好吧 你们觉得你们老妈想要什么
chocolates? Perfume?
巧克力还是香水
We don't think what Mom wants.
我们根本不必猜
We know what Mom wants.
我们很清楚她想要什么
Great, what does she want?
太好了 她想要什么
A Grazielda figurine.
小型陶瓷雕像
Oh, yeah, those porcelain thingies.
对哦 那些瓷做的小玩意儿
Okay, I'll I'll get one of those. Thanks.
好吧 我会去买♥♥一个的 谢了
All right, have a good day, kids.
好吧 祝你们今天过得愉快 孩子们
Dad, there are hundreds of Grazieldas, thousands maybe.
老爸 有上百种 甚至上千种雕像
Taking our jobs, marrying our women.
她们抢了我们的工作 还娶了我们的女人
Only we know the exact one Mom wants.
只有我们知道老妈想要哪一款
Yeah, if you pick the wrong one, it's like you got her nothing!
没错 如果选错了款式 相当于没送
Okay, so tell me which one is it?
好吧 那你们告诉我 到底是哪一款
We'll tell you... at the mall.
我们会告诉你的 不过得等到了商场
Yeah, we should go to the mall.
对 我们应该去商场
My heart will be safe from Jimmy Jr. there.
在那儿我的心就不会被小吉米摧残了
Hey, I'm not taking you out of school to go to the mall.
我才不会带你们逃课去逛商场
Okay, well, you know, it's your marriage.
好吧 反正这是你的婚姻
You're holding up the line.
你挡住道了
Hold on, one minute.
等一下 马上就好
Hmm, I could stand to wow her.
我真想冲她吼两嗓子
Then wow the woman.
那就吼吧
Stop, I'm... wait! Come on, move it!
别摁了 等一下 快开走
You move it!
你起开
I'm saying good bye to my kids!
我在和我的孩子们道别
You're sure you know? I know.
你确定你知道吗 我知道
All right, we're going to the mall then!
好吧 那我们就去商场
To the mall! Yeah!
去商场 好耶
Eat it, you losers!
吃屎去吧 蠢货
Buckle it up, buckle it up
系好安全带 系好安全带
Buckle it up or you'll die.
系好安全带 否则小命呜呼
我的妈呀商场
Okay, we go in, you tell me which one to buy,
好了 我们进去后你们告诉我买♥♥哪一款
I get you back to school by 10:00,
我十点前送你们回学校
and you can tell your teachers, um, you had, uh...
你们可以告诉你们的老师 你们
A dyslexic episode!
有阅读障碍
Pregnancy.
怀孕了
Shingles.
得疱疹了
Uh, yeah, that's good, fine.
对 很好 就这样
Wow, these are all so corny.
怎么感觉都很土啊
What's so corny about a puppy under an umbrella?
撑伞的小狗怎么会土呢
All right, so which one does your mom want?
好吧 你们老妈想要哪一个
That one! That one!
那个 那个
That one? That one.
那个吗 那个
Wait a second, you have no clue
等等 你们根本就不知道
which one your mom wants.
她想要哪一个
You just tricked me to get out of school.
你们是在骗我好让我带你们逃学
How dare you!
好大的胆子
I believed them, too, Dad.
我也被他们骗了 老爸
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表