奶♥子♥也是人的驼峰
来自异域的沙
Okay, students, buddy up.
同学们 都集中过来
In a few moments
过几分钟
we'll proceed to the hands on room of the museum.
我们就要去博物馆的体验区了
Oh, finally! Yay!
终于要去了
Sands from Exotic Lands!
来自异域的沙
Sand? Really?
沙 你开玩笑吧
That's what floats your scrote?
就那东西赌了你家的马桶吗
And then some.
岂止是赌了马桶
Mmm, the hands on room.
体验区哦[上手区]
It's the one place you're allowed to touch.
是唯一可以随便摸的地方
Your skin should be its own exhibit.
你的皮肤都可以拿来展出了
Well, your hair should be sent to an Asian wig factory.
你的头发都能送去亚洲假发工厂了
Who's a bigger dork, Henry Haber or me? You.
亨利·哈伯和我谁更呆 你
Henry. Not helpful.
亨利 白问了
Bigger dork, me or Henry?
我和亨利谁更呆
Tina. Henry.
蒂娜 亨利
Well, looks like we're dork locked.
看来我们难分上下了
We need fresh eyes.
我们要找不认识的人
Hello, I'm Tina and this is Henry.
你好 我是蒂娜 他是亨利
I'm Henry.
我是亨利
Who do you think is the bigger dork?
你觉得我俩谁更呆
Um, I don't think you kids should play this game.
我觉得你们俩不该玩这种游戏
Labels lead to hurt feelings.
给人贴标签会伤感情的
Sheesh. Never ask a dork to judge a dork contest.
切 不该让呆瓜来评判呆瓜
Yeah.
没错
Come on. Pick up the pace, softie.
快点 跟上啊 胆小鬼
Softie? That's funny coming from the girl
胆小鬼 这话从一个直到八岁还叫我
who called me Daddy until she was eight.
爹地的小女孩嘴里说出来真是滑稽
What? That's crazy. You better have a good lawyer,
什么 怎么可能 你最好有个好律师
cause that is slander, sir.
因为我要告你诽谤 这位先生'
That's me laughing.
我这是在笑
Time to kick it up a notch, okay?
是时候来点升级版的了
Shake your hips! Wiggle your butt!
扭胯 抖臀
Drop your pants and pick 'em back up!
裤子脱下来 再穿回去
No. I don't want to drop my pants. Why?
不 我不想脱裤子 为什么
We did it!
我们成功了
You know what? I am gonna spit.
我真的打算吐口水了
Hey, I'm glad we ditched.
我们脱队是对的
That was fun. Me, too.
很有意思 我也这么觉得
Let's do it again sometime.
我们可以什么时候再来一次
Like, maybe when you're old and senile,
例如 等你七老八十的时候
I'll close the restaurant and come spring you
我就关了餐馆
from the nursing home. What?
带你逃出养老院 啥
Sorry, I didn't want to do it,
抱歉 跟我没关系
but Gene and Tina put you in a nursing home.
是吉恩和蒂娜把你送进养老院的
And not one of the nice ones either.
还是条件不怎么好的那种
No, you said you'd be running the restaurant.
不是这个 你说你会经营餐馆
Oh, no, I was just saying...
不 我只是说
You're taking over the family business?
你会接手我们家的生意吗
Yeah, right.
对啊 怎样
Admit it, you look up to me. No!
承认吧 你视我为榜样 才没有
S... You are ruining our perfect day right now!
你现在把这大好的一天都毁了
Oh, my God, am I your hero?
我的天呐 我是你的偶像吗
Sick!
恶心死了
Fun... hurts... my lungs.
我高兴得肺都疼了
Wow. I thought I was out of shape.
我还以为缺乏锻炼的是我呢
What the...
搞什么...
This doesn't go here.
这从哪儿冒出来的
Disgusting tree.
真是不听话的树
Whoa. That's gonna make getting down a lot harder.
这下要下去可难了
Oh, crap, crap, crap.
靠 靠 靠
We're stuck up here.
我们被困在上面了
This was a stupid idea.
这一切都是个错误
Um, Rudy, are you okay?
鲁迪 你还好吧
Haven't gone this long without my inhaler.
我还没试过这么长时间不用吸入器
Inhaler? I'm supposed to use it every two hours
吸入器 我每隔两个小时要吸一次
or I could die.
不然就可能丢掉小命
What? But I'm sick of that thing.
啥 但我已经受够那东西了
O okay. Where's your inhaler?
好 好吧 你的吸入器在哪儿
In... my... backpack.
在 我的 背包里
Where's your backpack? Um, I made him ditch it.
你的背包呢 我让他扔了
What? But don't worry about me.
什么 不过别担心我
I'm loving every minute of this.
我很享受当前的每分每秒
Oh, my God. Wait!
天呐 等等
Security guy! Come back!
保安 快回来
Help! Help!
救命啊 救命
Why didn't you tell me you need your inhaler?
你怎么不告诉我你要用吸入器呢
I'm your buddy. We're supposed to talk.
我是你兄弟啊 我们应该无话不说的
We talk. This is why you can't just do
无话不说啊 这就是为什么你不能
whatever you want, Louise,
随心所欲的原因 露易丝
there are consequences.
凡事皆有因果
You shouldn't have left the group.
你不该脱离组织
And I shouldn't have let you talk me into doing this!
我也不该被你忽悠 做出这些事
So it's your fault?
所以都是你的错咯
No! Right now we just have to get Rudy his inhaler!
不是 现在的重点是帮鲁迪找吸入器
How are we gonna get down?
我们要怎么下去
That tree was our ladder.
那树是我们的梯子啊
I know that tree was our ladder!
我知道那树是梯子
I put it there!
是我把它放那儿的
I think I'm coming around.
我觉得我缓过来了
I think I'm getting better.
我感觉好多了
Nope! Getting worse.
不对 更严重了
Getting worse.
更严重了
Oh. Oh, boy. Uh, CPR.
我的天 心肺复苏术
I know how to give CPR.
我知道怎么做心肺复苏术
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, wh why don't I just try it?
试试总比什么都不做强吧
And if you hate it, I'll stop.
你要是感觉不好 我就马上停下来
No! Yeah, okay, you're right.
不要 好吧 听你的
Just hold on.
坚持住
I have an idea. What?
我有主意了 什么主意
Wish me luck. Wh what are you doing?
祝我好运吧 你 你要干嘛
Maybe the bravest and dumbest thing I've ever done.
也许是我今生做过的最有种也是最蠢的事
This is for you, Warren Fitzgerald!
这是献给你的 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德
And you, too, Rudy.
还有你 鲁迪
Cool.
谢了
Dad!
老爸
Whoa! That was amazing!
太帅了
来自异域的沙石
Hello, sand.
你好呀 沙沙
You remember these hands?
还记得这双手吗
We're finally done with boobs!
终于摆脱奶♥子♥了
Oh, Gene, you're never done with boobs.
吉恩 永远别想摆脱奶♥子♥
They're everywhere you look!
它们无处不在
Mountains, speed bumps...
山峰 减速带
Hell, you just made a nice pair yourself, Cool Breeze.
看 你自己刚刚也做了一对 小哥
You've ruined sand!
你玷污了沙沙
Darn it. We still haven't settled this.
该死 还是没结果
I don't get it. Why would anyone think I'm a dork?
我真不明白 怎么会有人认为我是呆瓜
Well, what makes me a dork? Well, um,
那我为什么会被认为是呆瓜
you're a dork for plesiosaurs. And your comic book.
因为你对蛇颈龙的迷恋 还有你的漫画
Graphic novel. But, yes, I also dabble in comic books,
漫画小说 不过也对 漫画我也涉猎
action figures, and stickers. Yeah. See?
也玩人形公仔和贴纸 对 看吧
Well, you're a dork for horses.
你是呆瓜是因为你对马的迷恋
Huh, I am. Among other things.
马确实是我迷恋的东西 之一
Hmm. I guess we're both dorks in our own way.
看来我们各有各的"呆"
Everyone! I have an announcement.
各位 我有话要说
You're probably all wondering how the voting came out
想必大家都很想知道蒂娜和亨利
in the Tina/Henry dork controversy.
呆瓜争议的投票结果
No.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表