Okay, are we gonna have the fight now? Or...
好了 现在可以开打了吧
Louise, there's gonna be no fight.
露易丝 别打了
This little kid squashed a beef better than Horny Dave ever did.
这小家伙比霍尼·戴夫还有劲儿
My boy. How about that?
我的儿子 怎么样
Here, Creature.
给 克里车
Critter.
克里特
Right. Maybe you could use it as a baby blanket.
对 把它给孩子盖上吧
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
And thanks for getting your hands dirty, doc.
谢谢帮忙 医生
No problem.
没事儿
Aw. Parents helping bikers who are now parents.
小区父母帮助飞车党成为父母
See, our town has its problems.
我们小镇虽然存在问题
But it doesn't mean it's going in the crapper.
但并不代表我们小镇会垮掉
It just means if we want to be a better neighborhood,
要想拥有和睦的邻里关系
we have to be better neighbors to each other.
我们就要友好地对待彼此
Stinks! Okay, Louise, come on.
拉倒吧 好了露易丝 来
Thanks a lot.
多谢
You were very brave.
你很勇敢
You stood up for yourself,
你能自己挺身而出
got help from dangerous bikers,
向危险的飞车党求助
all without your ears.
期间没有兔耳帽相伴
Maybe you don't need them anymore.
也许你不再需要它了呢
Maybe.
也许吧
And maybe I know someone who needs them more than me.
我知道也许有人比我更需要它
Look, these ears mean a lot to you, Logan,
我知道 这顶帽子对你意义非凡 洛根
so how about you keep 'em?
不如给你吧
Really? No frigging way!
真的吗 给我歇菜
I was just messing with you, you idiot!
我逗你玩呢 你这白♥痴♥
Welcome home, ears. Let's get you a beer.
欢迎回家 兔耳帽 来喝一杯吧
Dad, two beers.
老爸 两杯啤酒
No.
不行
They're for my ears!
是给兔耳帽喝的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表