有什么能帮您的
Yeah, I was here about 15 years ago
大约15年前我来这
and I I played this old timey looking love tester thing.
玩了一个老旧的类似测爱仪一样的东西
Do you still have it?
你还留着它吗
You mean Dr. Love's Love Testometer?
你是说恋爱博士测爱仪吗
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是那个
He knows it. Hooray.
他知道 太棒了
Eh, the owner sold it a few years ago.
老板几年前卖♥♥掉了
Oh, man.
天哪
Do you know who he sold it to?
你知道他卖♥♥给谁了吗
Nah, no clue, sorry.
抱歉 不太清楚
I know where it is.
我知道它在哪
Hugo! Bob.
雨果 鲍勃
Bob. Ron.
鲍勃 罗恩
Hugo. Yes, what?
雨果 怎么了
Oh. You know where the love testometer
你知道这的那个原本在这儿的测爱仪
that used to be here is?
现在在哪吗
I do. In fact, later today I'm inspecting
知道 事实上今天晚些时候
the establishment where it's currently testometering.
我还会去那家店进行考察
That's great.
太好了
I think you should invest in new soap
我觉得你与其买♥♥古董玩意儿
for your bathroom before you purchase vintage amusements.
还不如花钱把卫生间的肥皂换一换
You think soap's the problem with our bathroom?
你以为我们卫生间只有肥皂是问题吗
But it's not for the restaurant.
可这不是给餐馆买♥♥的
It's my Valentine's Day gift for Linda.
是我要送琳达的情人节礼物
Oops, I just forgot where it is.
哎呀 我刚忘记在哪了
Oh, come on.
别闹了
I'm not helping you buy Linda
我才不会帮你给琳达
a romantic Valentine's gift.
买♥♥浪漫的情人节礼物
Maybe you should tell him, Hugo.
雨果 也许你该告诉他
Maybe I don't want to hear it, Ron.
也许我不想听这种话 罗恩
All right.
好吧
You're such a jerk, Hugo, you know that?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 雨果
There are 97 bars and restaurants
在我管辖范围内有
in my expansive jurisdiction.
97家酒吧和餐馆
Good luck finding it, Bob.
慢慢找去吧 鲍勃
Back to the mall, I guess.
还是回商场吧
Don't take this lying down, Dad.
老爸 别就这么退缩
But Hugo won't tell us where the testometer is.
但是雨果不告诉我测爱仪在哪儿
He said he's inspecting the place today.
他说了今天会去那家店考察的
So, okay, so what day is it?
也就是说 是哪一天来着
It's today. Right.
就是今天啊 是的
So you have to follow him.
所以你跟着他就行了
Yes!
对极了
It's Valentine's Day, damn it.
这可是情人节 拜托
You're right. He'll lead us right to the love testometer.
你说得对 他会带我们找到测爱仪的
Let's ride. Hyah!
开车咯 好呀
But let's get a hot chocolate or something first.
但最好先来杯热巧克力什么的
It's all rainy out.
外面在下雨呢
Great idea, Eugene.
好主意 尤金[吉恩大名]
You're too close! He'll see us.
跟太近了 他会发现的
I know what I'm doing.
我心里有数
I've got a buffer car.
中间有辆车挡着呢
You're gonna lead us right to the testometer.
他就快带我们找到测爱仪了
And... we lost him.
跟丢了
We didn't lose him, we'll catch up.
还没有 我们会跟上的
I can still see him.
我还看得见他的车
Look, he's turning.
他拐弯了
No, no, no, don't turn.
别别 别拐弯
All right, uh...
好吧
Let's see if I can safely go through this red light.
来看看能否神不知鬼不觉地闯个红灯
We're losing him. Drive! It's safe! It's safe!
要跟丢了 开车啊 很安全的
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Sorr... I'll go.
对不 我就走
I'll go... Stop!
我要拐 停车
Okay!
好吧
I'm... I'm in the FBI.
我是 我是联邦调查局的
It's ... it's official business!
这是 在执行公务
S sorry.
抱歉
All right, new game.
好 新游戏
Everyone say your favorite food.
大家来说最爱吃的食物
Go.
开始
Soy sauce.
酱油
Wax lips?
蜡唇[俚语 意指满嘴大话的人]
Plain white rice.
白米饭
Fried green tomatoes.
油炸绿蕃茄
Favorite love making position. Go!
最爱的做♥爱♥姿势 开始
The Fried Green Tomato.
观音坐莲[油炸绿蕃茄]
The Pick n' Roll.
颠鸾倒凤
The Broken Sprinkler.
吟猿抱树
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
鱼翔浅底
The Sticky Wicket.
貂禅拜月
No, no, no. Getting people to say their favorite things
不对不对 让他们说最喜欢的事情
isn't gonna work.
不管用的
Sure it is.
当然管用
If you like the same food
如果你们爱吃的东西
or sex angles, you're compatible.
做♥爱♥的姿势都一样 就是潜在发展对象
I'd do the exact opposite.
我和你看法完全相反
I'd make everyone say the worst thing about themselves,
我会让他们说出自己最坏的一面
the most embarrassing, darkest secret.
最尴尬见不得人的阴暗面
If the other person can stomach you for another second,
如果对方还能忍♥受得了你
then maybe you have a chance together, maybe.
那也许你们会成为恋人 也许而已
What? That is the least romantic...
什么 那也太不浪漫了
I want to do it.
我想要玩那个
Let's do it.
玩吧
I'm game.
我同意
No.
不
I'll go first.
我先来
Hi there. I'm part of a secret society.
我其实是帮会组织的成员
We hunt men for sport.
我们抓罪犯只是为了娱乐
Hello. I've had a yeast infection for ten years.
到我了 我感染宫颈十年了
Stop. Oh, Gina, no.
打住 吉娜 别说了
Sometimes I just put the mail down the storm drain.
有时我会把信件丢到下水道
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
Yeah, there you go.
你总算说出来了
I called in a bomb threat once
我曾经谎报有炸♥弹♥威胁
cause I heard Mark Harmon was staying at this hotel.
因为我听说马克·汉蒙住那家宾馆'
美国男演员
I wanted to see him evacuate,
我想等他被疏散出来
and then I stalked him for a year
然后就趁机跟踪他个一年半载的
and hit his wife with my car.
再开车撞死他老婆
No, stop it.
别说了
Saying icky stuff about yourselves
坦白自己的黑暗面
isn't what Valentine's Day is about.
根本不是情人节的宗旨
Now, stop it.
都别说了
Well, it's what love's about.
这就是爱情的本来面目
And if you women can handle my baggage,
如果你们女人能搬动我的行李
then you can fly with me,
那么你可以跟我一同乘机
but bring a sick bag,
但请自己备好呕吐袋
cause it's gonna be a real bumpy ride.
因为旅途注定颠簸崎岖'
Clean up, aisle my panties.
等等 内♥裤♥湿了
No.
不
Psst, over here. Huh?
喂 过来 干嘛
Hey, do you have a coin operated machine
你这儿有没有一台投硬币的
in there that predicts love?
可以预测爱情的机器
Can't I just take out the trash
怎么每次出来扔垃圾
one time without getting hit on by some perv?
都能被变♥态♥搭讪
He may be a perv, but that's my dad.
就算是变♥态♥ 他也是我老爸
Hugo's gonna take forever.
雨果不知道还要等多久
We wouldn't have to wait for Hugo
为什么非要等雨果
to lead us to the next place
带我们去下一家呢
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表