if we found out where he's going.
提前知道他的路线不就行了
墨西哥卷小屋
It's locked.
锁住了
But the window's open a crack.
但是窗户开了个缝
Maybe we can find a hanger or...
也许我们能找个衣架或是
Hangers are for Sunday school clothes.
衣架是用来挂去主日学校穿的衣服的
主日学校: 教堂在星期日对儿童进行基♥督♥教教育的课堂
Bring me a rock.
我去拿石头
We're not smashing the window.
我们不能砸玻璃
It'll look like the rain did it.
我们可以假装是下雨下的
Do it. Get that clipboard.
快点 拿到那个记事本
Gene, stop. Uh, thanks.
吉恩 住手 谢谢
Hugo would have blamed me for that.
要不然雨果会怪我的
Oh, hey.
你好啊
Hi, Ron.
罗恩你好
This is...
这是...
Ron, what are you doing here? Hey!
罗恩 你在这干嘛呢
This not my van.
这不是我的车
We were just gonna
我们就是想
get some ice cream from this truck here.
从这车里买♥♥点冰激凌
We're just getting the clipboard.
我们只是想拿那个记事本
Listen, Hugo's wrong not to help you out.
雨果不帮你是他不对
I don't know which place has the testometer,
虽然我不知道哪家有那个测爱仪
but, uh, this is where we're going today.
不过 这是我们今天要考察店面的详单
Hey, thanks, Ron.
谢谢你 罗恩
You know, we'll check those places out.
我们会一家家排查的
You're a good guy to help us.
你这样帮我们 真是个好人
You're a great guy.
是个大大的好人
I look up to you, man. Oh.
我对你另眼相看了
I wouldn't mind having a friend like you.
我不介意多交一个你这样的朋友
Okay, let's go, kids.
好 走吧 孩子们
Thanks again, Ron.
再次谢谢你 罗恩
See you.
回见
沙拉饼干三明治
Falafel
沙拉三明治
We're on a love mission
我们在执行爱的任务
沙拉饼干三明治 啪啪披萨 饮者湾 印度香 尾楼甲板
Pizza
披萨
We're on a love mission
我们在执行爱情任务
All the rest
剩下的几家
We're on a love mission
我们在执行爱情任务
单身汉酒吧
Kids, uh, stay outside.
孩子们 待在外面
Excuse me, sir, do you have something called the love testometer?
打扰了各位 你们有测爱仪这种东西吗
I got your love testometer right here, pal.
测爱仪在这呢 伙计
That goes in the buttbank.
这一幕我得存脑子里
Well, this is the last place on the list.
这是单子上最后一处了
It better be here.
最好能在这
龙朝豪饮
I'll have a seven and seven.
我要一杯"七和七"[鸡尾酒名称]
No! Make it an eight and eight.
不 帮我做杯"八和八"好了
Make mine a double, would you?
我的要加倍
A 16 and 16, thank you.
"十六和十六" 谢了
I'm good with water.
给我来白开水就好
No, wait. Um, yeah, just water.
不 等等 白开水就好
Kids, please.
孩子们 适可而止
Look, I I've been driving all over,
我找了好大一圈
trying to find my wife this Valentine's gift,
就是为了给我妻子准备情人节礼物
and you're my last hope.
你是我最后的希望
Everybody loves these tiny umbrellas.
这些迷你雨伞很受欢迎
How many does she want?
她想要多少个
No, no, no. I'm actually looking
不不不 我要找的是
for Dr. Love's Love Testometer.
恋爱博士测爱仪
Please say you have it; I want to buy it from you.
你可一定要有啊 我想从你那儿买♥♥
You want to buy my love testometer?
你要买♥♥我的测爱仪
You you actually have it?
你 你真的有吗
Yeah, it's right over there.
就在那边
It's exactly as I remembered.
跟我记忆中的一模一样
It's beautiful.
好美
I'd love to sell it to you. Great!
我很乐意把它卖♥♥给你 太好了
But I can't, I already sold it.
但我不能 因为我已经把它卖♥♥掉了
Hello, Bob.
你好呀 鲍勃
Lookie what I just boughtie.
看看人家刚买♥♥了虾米
Odd bumping into you here, Bob.
遇到你真巧呀 鲍勃
Oh, wait. No, it's not.
等等 不 不对
I knew you were coming, thanks to
我知道你会来这儿
Mr. Opens the van for anyone over here.
这要多亏这位给谁都开车门的先生
Hugo noticed the missing carbon copy from the clipboard.
雨果发现他的记事本少了一页
Nerd.
书呆子一个
Now Ron's not allowed to ride up front with me in the van.
以后禁止罗恩跟我坐前排
Come on, Dad, you need to get that testometer for Mom.
快点 老爸 你要为老妈拿到测爱仪
I'm starting to disappear.
我就快消失了
How much did he pay for that?
他花多少买♥♥了那个
A hundred bucks for that junk. All right.
那破玩意就卖♥♥了100块 好吧
Hugo, please sell me the love testometer.
雨果 求你把测爱仪卖♥♥给我
Uh, no. Hugo, this isn't about me and you.
不要 雨果 这无关我俩的恩怨
This is about giving a woman a gift
而是关系着一个女人能否得到像样的礼物
to make up for years of of...
来弥补她多年来的...
Crap? Well, not quite crap, Tina.
垃圾人生 也不能这么说 蒂娜
Last minute nothings? Crap.
毫无惊喜的人生 垃圾人生
Listen, Hugo, please sell it to me.
雨果 拜托了 把它卖♥♥给我
Linda deserves it.
这是琳达该得的
Okay, Bob, I will sell it to you.
行 鲍勃 我卖♥♥给你
For $500.
500块
But you only paid $100.
可你只花了100块啊
Is that thing magic?
500块 那东西是有魔力还是怎么的$500?
You want it or not, Bob?
你爱要不要吧 鲍勃
Of course he wants it.
他当然要啦
It's just his money's all tied up in real estate right now so...
只是他的钱这会儿全套房♥地♥产♥了
Do you take fake credit cards?
你接受假信♥用♥卡♥吗
All right, fine.
好吧 我买♥♥了
Another thing about me, I'm hooked on pills.
再告诉你一件事 我有药瘾
The bad kind that make you feel good.
那种能让你嗨的不好的药
I like to play with a yo yo,
我喜欢玩溜溜球
so something comes back to me.
我感觉这样总有东西会回到我身边
People, enough with the confessions.
各位 坦白就到此结束吧
You should know that there's hardwood under this carpet.
其实 这块地毯下可是地中海哦
Yeah, there you go.
干得漂亮
Stop, Mort, keep that carpet on.
别这样 莫特 把地毯铺上
Damn it, Sergeant Bosco.
该死 博斯柯探长
You're infecting everyone with your poison.
你让大家都染上了你的毒瘾
Don't you have a jewelry store thief to catch or something?
你不是还要去抓那个珠宝店劫匪么
That's why I have one of these; it's called a radio.
我有这东西啊 它叫无线电对讲机
And one of these; it's called a gun.
还有这个 它叫警枪
Yeah, well, what you don't have is one of these.
是么 那么这东西你就没有了吧
A heart.
心
Pleasure doing business with you, Bob.
很高兴跟你做生意 鲍勃
Wow. Now you won't have to get Mom another gift for 30 years.
这下你未来30年都不用给老妈买♥♥礼物了
Yup. This is the best present ever,
是啊 这是有史以来最棒的礼物了
a living memory.
是活生生的记忆啊
Your Mom and I even carved our initials on the side. See?
我和你妈妈还在一边刻了名字呢 看
BB是谁 鲍勃·贝尔彻 Who's "BB"? Bob Belcher.
BBNo, who's the other "BB"?
不 另外那个
Uh, what other...
什么另外的...
Oh, God.
天哪
This is fun. What?
真好玩 你说啥
Barbara Bunkley!
芭芭拉·邦克利
Oh, how could I have forgotten that Valentine's Day was
我怎么能忘了那年情人节
with Barbara Bunkley?
是和芭芭拉·邦克利过的呢
Who is Barbara Bunkley?
芭芭拉·邦克利是谁
What was I thinking? Barbara Bunkley!
我到底在想什么 芭芭拉·邦克利
Will someone please tell me who Barbara Bunkley is?!
谁能告诉我芭芭拉·邦克利是谁
I'm guessing it's our real mom.
我猜她可能是我们的亲生母亲吧
And she's beautiful and sporty.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表