Egg on our face, huh?
真够难堪的啊
Let me guess looking for a Grazielda for your lovely wife?
我猜你是来给你可爱的妻子选礼物的吧
Yeah, so which one is the least expensive?
是的 哪一个最便宜
Oh, this is kind of our starter figurine La Princessa.
这是我们最基本的一款 叫小贵妇
She's $250.
价值250美金
What? That's your cheapest?
什么 这还是最便宜的
I don't like that word.
我不喜欢你这么说
Perhaps you nor your wife are really serious about Grazieldas.
也许你和你的妻子都不是忠实粉丝
No, we're not.
不 我们不是
Who would be serious about these things?
谁会对这些东西认真
Bill Belichick, Peter Frampton,
比尔·贝利奇克 彼得·佛莱普顿
前者为美国橄榄球队教练 后者为英国摇滚乐手
Linda Lavin to name a few.
琳达·朗雯 我还可以说出更多
美国歌♥手兼演员
Kids, we're leaving.
孩子们 我们走了
快速约会 菜好得快 爱来得也快
Welcome, ladies, to Bob's Burgers' Speed Dating.
女士们 欢迎参加开心汉堡店快速约会
You'll have one minute with these fine gentlemen,
你们和在座的绅士们有一分钟的交谈时间
and when you hear this,
当你们听到这个时
switch partners.
请交换约会伙伴
But if you hear this,
但如果你听到这个
change topics.
请交换话题
And who's ready to fall in love?
大家都准备好坠入爱河了吗
Speed date.
快速约会开始
So, Teddy, this is Gina.
泰迪 这位是吉娜
You two are now in pre love.
你们即将坠入爱河
We are? Well, you got 60 seconds to figure it out.
是吗 你们有一分钟的时间搞清楚
So, ticktock, let's go.
时间不等人 开始吧
Uh, I'm Teddy,
我是泰迪
like Linda said earlier.
刚才琳达已经介绍过了
Um, what do we talk about?
我们谈点什么呢
Uh, I don't know. What do we talk about?
我不知道 我们谈点什么
I want to lick this one like an envelope, mmm.
我想像舔信封一样舔它
Great, mail jokes.
很好 邮递员玩笑
Oh, you're a mailman.
原来你是邮递员啊
Kids, how about this cell phone cover?
孩子们 这个手♥机♥壳怎么样
It says, "Got Milf."
上面写着 "我是熟♥女♥"
That's perfect, right? For your mom?
很棒的礼物 对吧 可以送你们老妈
I'll get this and then I'll bring you kids back to school.
我就买♥♥它了 然后送你们回学校
School? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
学校 别操之过急嘛
Dad, you need to wow her.
老爸 你得给她惊喜
This is not gonna wow her.
这玩意可不能给她惊喜
I thought you were done half assing it, Dad.
你怎么还是这么敷衍 老爸
Why can't you be more romantic?
你就不能再浪漫一点么
What? I'm plenty romantic.
啥 我可浪漫了
Very funny. Stop goofing.
真可笑 别傻了
What was the most romantic thing you ever did for Mom?
你为老妈做过的最浪漫的事是什么
I don't know, I planned stuff.
我不知道 我有计划
I planned a whole romantic day one time.
有一次我为她计划了整整一天的浪漫惊喜
It was her birthday...
那是在她的生日
No, wait, it was my birthday...
不对 等等 那是我的生日
No, no, no, wait, it was Valentine's Day.
不不不 等等 那天是情人节
It was our first Valentine's Day together.
那是我们一起过的第一个情人节
You are the worst storyteller.
你太不会讲故事了
Where's Maya Angelou when you need him?
你的口才灵感都跑哪儿去了
Yeah, I made a picnic basket and I picked out a spot
我准备了野餐篮 载她去看夕阳
to watch the sunset, and then my car died.
后来我的汽车出故障了
So we had to get towed to the mechanic's.
于是我们让人把车拖去了修车厂
Tell me exactly what was wrong with the car.
请务必告诉我车到底出了什么毛病
Was it a gasket?
是垫圈的问题吗
Was it the carburetor?
是汽化器的问题吗
Guys, he's telling us a romantic story.
各位 他在跟我们讲一个浪漫的故事
While the car was getting fixed,
汽车送去修理的期间
we went to a bar across the street.
我们去了街对面的酒吧
It wasn't the beach at sunset,
那里没有海边的夕阳
but we, uh, we had a great time.
但我们玩得很开心
And there was this old beat up machine, like a love tester
那儿有一台类似测爱仪之类的旧机器
or something,and we squeezed the lever together,
我们一起推了操控杆
and it said we were "Red hot."
机器显示我们正处于狂热阶段
And she kissed me and
然后她亲了我
that's, uh, that's when I knew we were in love.
就是在那一刻 我知道我们恋爱了
That's it. Buy Mom the love tester.
就是它了 给老妈买♥♥那个测爱仪
What do you mean, the actual machine?
什么意思 买♥♥那台机器本人吗
Yeah, she'd totally marry you if you did that.
没错 那样她一定会嫁给你的
Dad, do you remember where that bar is?
老爸 你还记得那个酒吧在哪儿吗
Will it take all day to find it?
要花上一天的时间去找吗
Hmm, I do think I remember where it is.
我想我还记得它的位置
Oh, really? We've got a mission.
真的吗 我们有任务了
The most noble mission there is
最伟大的任务
a love mission.
爱的任务
It's a missionary position mission.
传教士体♥位♥[男上女下的性♥交♥姿势]任务
Yeah, she'd really like that.
搞不好她真的会喜欢
Probably get it for, like, 50 bucks, tops.
也许最多花得了五十块
All right, I'll drop you off at school
好了 我送你们去学校
and then I'll go to the dive bar.
然后我去潜水酒吧
That's crazy.
你在想什么
School is way out of the way.
还去什么学校啊
They're doing construction on that one street,
那条单行道在施工
it's raining what a clusterjam.
又下着雨 肯定堵得要命
We should go with you, Dad.
老爸 我们得和你一起去
All right, you can come, but then right back to...
好吧 那就先一起去 然后马上回
Uh uh uh, not another word about school.
我不想再听到学校这个词
To the dive bar!
去潜水酒吧咯
Next dating game...
下一项约会游戏
speed hand holding.
速配牵手
And... hold hands.
好了 开始
Teddy, Teddy,
泰迪 泰迪
you're gonna hurt her.
你要伤到她了
You're not trying to crush her.
不是叫你压扁她
What? I don't mind it rough.
啥 我不介意的
Very good, Mort.
非常好 莫特
You are as limp as can be.
你太温柔了
Limp and clammy, my signature hold.
温温的黏黏的 这是我的招牌牵手方式
Sergeant Bosco!
博斯柯探长
What are you doing here?
有何贵干
Someone just robbed a jewelry store on Front Street.
前街的一家珠宝店被抢了
He fled on foot in this direction
劫匪往这边逃了
so we're going door to door.
我们正挨家挨户的搜查
Oh. All we know is he's
我们掌握的线索只有
five ten to six feet tall with an athletic build.
他高约1米78到1米83 体格健壮
Eh, none of you guys fit that description.
很明显你们没人符合
That's harsh. A few years ago.
真伤人 好汉不提当年勇
Bosco, I couldn't help notice you don't have a wedding ring.
博斯柯 我不禁注意到 你没戴婚戒
Did the guy steal that, too?
难道也被偷了吗
No, I chucked it into a ravine
没有 戒指在我离婚后
after my divorce went through.
就被我扔进山谷里了
block is negative.
500街没发现异常500
Well, keep looking!
继续找
Damn, we had him,
妈的 本来都快抓到他
and then we lost him.
又被他溜了
Talking to me, Bosco? No!
博斯柯你在跟我说话吗 不是
Maybe don't leave your thumb on the button?
那麻烦你别按着讲话键不放
Eh, what's going on in here?
这里是怎么回事
Speed dating.
快速约会
Ladies, I think we've got a new contestant.
美女们 又新来了位参赛者
No, no, if I wanted to feel like a loser,
不了 我要真想自取其辱
I'd just call my kids.
就跟我孩子打电♥话♥了
But this is Bob's Burgers' Speed Dating.
但这是开心汉堡店的快速约会
Ladies and cops eat free.
美女和警♥察♥就餐免费
All right, you got five minutes.
好吧 就在你这待五分钟
Okay, couple up!
速配起来
How can I help you?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表