我赢了 棒极了
Ah, it's no big deal.
没啥大不了的
The house can lose a few, right?
这点小钱庄家还输得起
We're still way up.
我们还赢着呢
Let's keep this going.
那就继续吧
One, two, three... Two, three...
一二三 二三
shoot. shoot.
出 出
Okay, okay, I'm jumping in here.
好了 好了 我亲自来吧
New dealer, new hand... get out of here.
换人 换手气 滚开
What'd I do?
我做什么了
Well, that should do it. Oh, my God.
他醒了 我的天
I think I passed out. What happened?
我好像晕过去了 发生什么了
Oh, I just, uh, fixed up the old finger crotch cut.
我只是给你缝了下指裆的伤口
Why is my whole arm bandaged?
那为什么我整只手都包起来了
I thought I'd just kill the roll, you know?
我只是想把绷带用完
Did you shave my arm?
你剃我胳膊的毛了么
Uh, yeah.
是的
Why did he shave my arm?
为什么他要剃我胳膊的毛
He shaved your arm.
他给你胳膊脱了毛
Why did he shave my arm, Lin?
所以说为什么啊 琳
Because he's a doctor.
因为他是医生
What happened when I passed out?
我晕过去的时候发生了什么
Bob, nothing.
什么也没发生 鲍勃
It's all on video.
都在视频里了
Wait, what's on video?
等等 什么视频
We filmed it... it's his first patient.
我们录了像 他医治首位病人的情况
All right, I'm getting out of here.
我要走了
His mom wanted to see it.
他妈妈想看啊
She she really appreciates it.
她很感激
My other arm is shaved!
我另一支胳膊也被剃毛了
Why'd you shave my body?!
你干嘛要剃我的毛
He's looking for other cuts.
他在检查有没有别的伤口
Lin, we're going. All right... bye.
琳 我们走吧 好吧 再见
One, two, three... You're about to throw...
一二三 你要出...
shoot! Aah! rock!
出 石头
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Get out of my head!
从我脑袋里滚出去
Come on, give me some more.
快 再拿点钱过来
What do you got?
你的钱呢
Give it to me.
给我
We're out of money?
没钱了吗
I take IOUs. Great!
那就打欠条吧 好
Play again? Yes.
还玩么 玩
All right, we're on in five.
好了 再5分钟就上场了
You know the drill.
你们知道怎么做吧
Girl Number Three, you're our new number one!
三号♥女孩 你是我们新的一号♥
Um, we were talking, Gene, and we've decided that
吉恩 我们商量过了
the Cutie Patooties are breaking up.
决定让娇俏惹人爱组合解散了
Breaking up? But this was just the beginning.
解散 可我们才刚起步啊
I was gonna get you an MP3 deal and your own perfume.
我还打算给你们录歌♥ 设计专属香水呢
Patoot... smells like girl farts.
惹人爱香水 闻着和女孩的屁一个味儿
Yeah, well, I'm leaving the business to focus
我要退出
on my glitter stickers.
把精力放在闪光贴纸上了
And I want to spend more time at home with my pets.
我想多花点时间陪我的宠物
And I'm learning how to French braid.
我在学辫法式发辫
When I met you, you were eating lunch at school.
我见你们的时候你们都在学校吃午餐呢
So?
所以呢
So, see you tomorrow at lunch at school.
所以 明天学校午餐见
I don't need them.
我才不需要她们咧
I can be a girl group all by myself.
我自己也可以组女子组合
I certainly have the passion.
反正热情我是不缺的
Two, three, shoot. Two, three, shoot!
剪刀石头布 剪刀石头布
Another win.
又赢咯
I should gamble against children more often.
我应该多和小孩儿赌博
Louise, I think we're losing a lot of money.
露易丝 我们好像输了很多钱
Oh, really?
是吗
I know we're losing a lot of money!
我知道我们输了很多钱
I feel it!
我感觉得到
Hopefully we can still make it home
但愿我们还能赶回家
for the dinner rush.
应付晚餐高峰
Seems like blood shouldn't be able to get through all this.
我感觉血不该从这么厚的纱布渗出来吧
Stop messing with it, Bobby.
别捯饬了 鲍鲍
This isn't... I know he didn't do it right.
这不 我就知道他是乱缝的
Leave it alone.
别管了
I'm just gonna take a quick peek.
我就看一小下
Bobby, I said...
鲍鲍 跟你说
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, God, look at it! It went in my mouth!
天 看呐 射进我嘴里了
Oh, I swallowed your blood.
我吃到你的血了
I've swallowed your blood.
我吃到你的血了
Oh, I'm gonna faint. I'm gonna throw up.
我要晕了 我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up. What?
我要吐了 啥
Oh, we need to go back to the hospital.
我们得回医院了
No. Hey, it's you guys.
不是吧 是你们啊
Are there any other doctors here?
这儿没别的医生吗
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
It's doctor doctor confidentiality.
这是医生间的机密
There's no such thing.
哪有这种东西
I can't talk about it... but there is.
我不能透露 但有这种东西
No, there's not.
才没有
I'll I'll take a nurse.
那 那护士好了
You want that for here or to go?
你是要护士帮你看还是你想带走
I don't get it.
我没懂
Sorry, that... that usually kills.
抱歉 以前用都挺好笑的
Okay, I'll go get the nurse.
好吧 我去找护士
Just don't tell her I said that.
不过别告诉她我说了那句话
Girls being girls being girls being girls
女孩就是女孩就是女孩就是女孩
Girl group, shut your mouth.
女子组合 闭嘴
Thank you, Meatgrinder.
谢了 绞肉机的观众们
Tip your waitress... I'm friends with her dad.
小费就给服务生吧 我跟她爸是朋友
One, two, three... One, two, three...
一 二 三 一 二 三
shoot! shoot!
出 出
Yes! No!
耶 不
Kids, we're home!
孩子们 我们回来了
Look at your father's arms.
快来看看你们老爸的手
They shaved me.
他们把我的毛剃光了
He looks like a turkey.
他看着就像只火鸡
Lin, wash your face, please.
琳 拜托你去洗洗脸
I'm gonna faint again. Oh, come on.
否则我又得晕了 得了吧
Look at me...
快看看我
Oh, my God. Kids!
我的天呐 孩子们
Come look at my bloody face.
快来看看我血淋淋的脸
Tina?
蒂娜
Gene?
吉恩
Louise? Anybody here?
露易丝 有人吗
Underground casino?
地下赌场
Coat off. Game on.
外衣褪下 游戏登场
Well...
好了
I think it's time to cash out.
我想是时候去兑现了
Where should I, uh, to whom do I, uh...?
我该去哪儿 我该跟谁...
Just one more game. No...
再来最后一把 不
Come on! If there's one thing I learned
来嘛 我结婚之后
from that week I was married, it's when to walk away.
学到的第一件事就是要把握离开的时间
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Yeah, what is going on here?
是啊 怎么回事
Louise,
露易丝
these two snuck in somehow.
这两个人不知道怎么闯进来了
Like some kind of ninjas.
像忍♥者一样
Hi, Mom and Dad, whoa, you're back.
嗨 老爸老妈 你们回来啦
Bob. Mr. Fischoeder?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表