What I'm gonna ask you isn't totally legal.
接下来的问题不是那么合法
It's not a sex thing, though, so...
我不是想和你上♥床♥啊...
Okay, I guess I'll keep these resumes on file.
好吧 我看还是把这些简历存起来吧
Maybe we can get an unpaid intern.
也许我们可以招个不要钱的实习生
Ooh, they could do coffee runs!
可以让他们去买♥♥咖啡
Lin, we have coffee here.
琳 我们店里有咖啡
I don't care.
我不管
No one's ever gotten me coffee!
还没有人给我买♥♥过咖啡呢
Everybody on the floor! This is a stickup!
所有人趴在地上 抢劫
Mickey! Ah, you're out of the slammer.
米基 你出狱啦
Bob, Linda. Bring it in.
鲍勃 琳达 过来抱抱
How's my favorite hostage?
我最爱的人♥质♥近来如何呀
I thought you got eight years.
我记着你被判了八年
You didn't escape, did you?
你不是越狱了吧
It turned out the prosecutor was on meth for the entire trial!
后来大家发现检察官在审讯时磕了药
And he drove his car into a peacock sanctuary.
他把车开进了孔雀保护区
Now he's in jail and I'm out!
现在他进去了 我出来了
Oh, good for you.
可喜可贺
I'll get you a beer. A beer'd be nice.
我给你拿瓶啤酒 好啊
Hey, where are those whippersnappers of yours, huh?
你家那几个坏脾气的淘气鬼呢
Uh, I fired them. What? No!
被我开除了 什么 不是吧
That sounds harsh.
难以接受
We laid them off to go enjoy themselves.
我们想让他们好好享受童年
Ah, yeah, sure, breaking windows,
是啊 比如砸砸窗户
lighting fires, huffing paint,
放放火 化化妆
sniffing glue,
吸吸胶水
工业胶水可以当做毒品吸食
blowing up houses,
炸炸房♥子
setting rats in a bottle and throwing them down a river and...
把老鼠塞进瓶子扔进河里...
No, none of those things.
不 不是你想的那样
So, what's next for you, Mickey?
接下来有何打算 米基
What're you gonna do?
想做什么
Going straight, Bob!
重新做人 鲍勃
Gonna get a job. Find myself a gal or...
找份工作 泡个妞
I don't know what people do nowadays.
不知道现在的人都做些什么
Build a barn maybe.
也许还会盖间车♥库♥
Paint the barn with the gal.
和妞一起给车♥库♥刷漆
Put the gal in the barn and...
和妞在车♥库♥里...
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 不错
You know, American dream. Gal and a barn.
美国梦嘛 美妞加车♥库♥
Yeah. Hey, Bobby, psst.
对嘛 喂 鲍鲍 我说
What "Psst"? We can both hear you, Lin.
这是干嘛 我们两个都听得见 琳
What about Ickey May for the ob jay?
让小基基来嗯哼哼怎么样
I'm pretty sure he can understand you, Lin.
我肯定他能听懂 琳
What language is that?
她在说啥
Well, Mickey, if you're serious about finding a job,
好吧 米基 如果你真想工作的话
we we need someone for the summer.
我们 我们在招暑期工
We can't pay you that much, honey.
我们不会给你太多 亲爱的
Not even what we're legally supposed to.
甚至达不到法定标准
I'd work for meals and a cot in the basement.
只要给口饭吃给个床睡就行了
Um... I guess you could sleep in the basement.
我想你可以睡在地下室
Oh, yay! Oh, I love it!
太好了 好开心哦
We got the team back together again, huh?
我们又在一起搭档了
The three amagos. Ole!
汉堡三剑客 好耶
Ugh! Summer is awful.
我讨厌夏天
There's too much pressure to enjoy yourself.
放松真是一件有压力的事
It's like New Year's Eve for kids.
就好像让我们小孩过除夕夜
We should probably go by the restaurant.
我们应该回去看一眼
I bet that place is falling apart without us by now.
我敢打赌餐馆没有我们肯定一团糟
Well, we've sown our wild oats.
我们种了野燕麦
Things got crazy!
太过瘾了
Anyways, no need to grovel, dad. We're back.
好了 不必哀求 老爸 我们回来了
We all said things we didn't mean.
我们都说了言不由衷的话
You said, "You're fired." You did not mean that.
你说你要炒掉我们 那不是真心的
It sounded very insincere as I remember,
我当时就觉得很假
and I thought, "No."
还对自己说 不可能吧
Oh, my God, is someone here?
天哪 你们请了别人吗
Hey, Baby Bobs!
你们好呀 小鲍勃们
Kids, you remember Mickey.
孩子们 你们还记得米基吧
You fired us for a bank robber?
你为了一个银行劫匪把我们炒了
Look, Mickey, we're back now,
听着 米基 我们回来了
so you can turn in your apron.
快快交出围裙
Louise, no.
露易丝 不许这样
You guys are just our kids now, not our employees.
你们是我们的孩子 不是员工
Is that all we are to you, dad?
对你来说只是这样吗 老爸
Your children?!
我们只是你的孩子
Yes, and I want you to go have fun.
没错 我要你们玩个痛快
Never!
不要
Stop fighting it and give it a chance!
别抵抗了 好好玩玩
You can't make us leave.
你不能把我们赶走
Hell no, I won't go! Hell no, I won't go!
不走不走我不走 不走不走我不走
Uh! Why are you guys stronger than me?
你们怎么比我还有劲儿
Pilates!
我们练过普拉提
This is for your own good!
这是为你们好
Fine! We'll ride our bikes.
好 我们骑车去了
Oh, yeah, we'll ride them so far
骑到很远很远的地方去
you'll never see us again!
休想再看到我们
Okay, bye, kids. Have fun.
好了 再见了孩子们 玩得开心
Bye, mom.
再见 妈妈
Guys, I think we're lost.
各位 我们好像迷路了
I know.
我知道
And all this breathing is making me hungry.
这味道好馋人啊
Blueberry bushes! We're saved!
蓝莓树 我们有救了
Is this a farm? I thought those were extinct.
这是个农场吗 我以为这玩意早就绝迹了呢
We can't just eat these berries.
我们不能偷吃这些蓝莓
They probably belong to someone.
这农场肯定有主人
If you don't want people to eat your fruit,
如果你不想别人偷吃你的水果
grow it inside a safe.
那就种在保险箱里
I don't know how animals do it.
真不知道那些动物是怎么活过来的
Fruit is just bad, and they know it.
这玩意好难吃啊 它们肯定也都知道
Hello, children!
小宝贝 你们好呀
Farmers! How did those get in there?
农场主 他们怎么进来的
Don't worry, we've got plenty of berries.
别担心 蓝莓我们有的是
Eat as many as you want.
尽情吃吧
Or if you'd rather have sandwiches,
要来些三明治吗
we have plenty at the house.
我们家里多着呢
And lizards.
还有蜥蜴哦
I'll eat both.
我都想吃
And then I woke up nude
之后我在林中醒了过来
on horseback in the forest,
发现自己裸身骑在马背上
and there she was,
然后我就看见了她
my Beverly.
我的贝芙丽
I had wandered away from a community birthing
我刚刚经过附近的一个畜棚
in a barn nearby.
那里的牲口正在集体产仔
She looked like a fairy queene pooping under a tree.
她看起来像一个正在树下拉粑粑的仙后
A fairy queene pooping under a tree.
在树下拉粑粑的仙后
Thirty years and five kids later,
三十年过去了 我们生了五个孩子
and we're still doing it.
现在依旧性致盎然
Well, we've got an empty nest now,
虽然这个家只剩下我们两个
but we still have our farm.
可我们还有这个农场
Our dad has a restaurant.
我们老爸拥有一家餐馆
We used to work there, but he fired us.
我们之前在那工作 不过后来被他炒了
Oh, now, that's a shame.
真是可惜
We always let our kids work here.
我们就让孩子在家里工作
Beverly, I have a crazy idea.
贝芙丽 我有一个好主意
They could work here...
他们可以在这工作...
Work here.
在这工作
We couldn't afford to pay you much.
我们付不起太多薪水
Just, say, ten dollars a day.
差不多 一天十块吧
Ten dollars?!
一天十块
I could start saving for my Porsche Cayenne.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表