第三季第十八集
Going to Florida.
出发去佛罗里达
Going to Florida.
出发去佛罗里达
Sunshiney, Florida.
阳光明媚的佛罗里达
Now ow.
现在就启程
Going to Florida.
出发去佛罗里达
Florida, Florida.
佛罗里达 佛罗里达
Everyone's going somehow.
人人都向往
Great song, Mom.
唱得不错 老妈
Hey, sourpuss.
别发牢骚了
What are you gonna do, stay here and work?
你想怎样 留下来工作么
The restaurant's being fumigated.
餐馆正消毒呢
It's the perfect time to go down and see my parent's new condo.
刚好可以趁此机会去南部看我爸妈的新家
Ugh, I'd rather let a fumigator spray poison in my mouth
我宁愿消毒器喷我嘴里毒死我
than stay with your parents.
也不想和你父母住一起
Bobby, stop it. No, they're nice.
鲍鲍 别这样 好吧他们很好
Florida's our most penis shaped state.
佛罗里达是我国长得最像小鸡鸡的州了
Who's your geography teacher? Mr. Ding Dong.
哪个地理老师教你们的 叮咚老师
I'm just thinking about that pool. Oh, man.
我满脑子只想着那个游泳池 太酷了
Pool, pool, pool.
游泳池 游泳池 游泳池
I'm gonna go down the slide. Whoo.
我要坐那个滑梯
I went down backwards. No, I didn't.
我倒滑过 不 我没有
Well, I'm glad you kids are excited,
你们开心就好
because I am going to kill myself.
我反正是打算自尽了
Bob. Yes!
鲍勃 太好了
Enough. My parents are gonna be so excited
够了 我父母看到小外孙和外孙女们
to see their little grandbabies.
一定会非常高兴的
And we are gonna be excited to see them.
我们见到他们也会很开心
Going to Florida, tropical Florida
出发去佛罗里达 温暖的佛罗里达
Hey! Gene! Manatees Florida, now.
吉恩 佛罗里达海牛
海牛 大型水栖食草性哺乳动物 需在温暖的水域中生存
You really didn't have to come all this way.
你们真的没必要大老远跑过来
Of course we did. Well, it's done.
当然有必要了 既然来都来了
So, you know, you're here, so...
也没必要讨论这个了
So, uh, how are you enjoying the place, Al?
你们在这里过得好吗 艾尔
Oh, we're still adjusting.
我们还在适应中
What am I looking at over there in leopard print tights? A leopard?
那边一身豹纹紧身衣的是什么 花豹吗
I've told them a hundred times.
我跟他们说过很多次了
Oh, that's Helen Kellerman. She's nuts.
那是海伦·凯勒曼 她有些神经质
Okay, great story, Grandma. Uh, you still got it.
故事很棒 姥姥 你还是那么会讲
Love you, miss you, and where's the pool?
爱你们 想你们 游泳池在哪儿
Ear infection, here we come.
耳部感染 我们来了
Okay, go have fun.
好吧 玩得开心
Sorry, Gloria.
抱歉 格罗瑞娅
I guess you've still got that thing about loud noises.
看来你对噪音还是很敏感
So, what's the plan? What should we do?
有什么计划吗 我们该做什么
Well, tonight, Al and I are supposed
今晚我和艾尔打算去参加
to go to a potluck, but, uh... Hey, we could all go.
一个百乐餐 但是 我们也去吧
百乐餐 每人自带一道菜的聚会
No! I mean, you don't want to go to that.
不行 我是说 你们不会想去的
Potluck? There's so many other fun things to do around here:
百乐餐有什么意思 这里好玩的多着呢
Mahjongg.
麻将
Yeah. No.
对哦 不
Chinese checkers.
跳棋
No. Yeah, yeah.
不 对对
Boccie. Oh, boccie. No.
室外地滚球 室外地滚球 不
Backgammon. No.
双陆棋 不
Mahjongg. Oh. You said that.
麻将 你说过了
I don't remember saying mahjongg.
我不记得我说过麻将
You did, you said it first.
你说过了 你一开始就说了
Wine tasting.
品酒会
That. Let's do that. As... Ooh, yay, wine.
很好 就是它了 好哇 品酒
As soon as we can, right?
我们尽快 好吗
Can we go taste wine now?
我们能现在就去品酒吗
Uh, I've never peed in an Olympic size pool.
我还没在奥♥运♥会规格的游泳池里撒过尿呢
I'm a little nervous about going for the gold.
不知道能不能拿金牌 好紧张
Relax, Gene.
放轻松 吉恩
This is where all those years of training pay off.
今天你多年的苦练终于要有结果了
"Closed for cleaning"?
"关门清洗"
No!
不
Okay, okay, okay, calm down, calm down.
好 好 好 冷静 冷静
We can fill it. There's a drinking fountain.
我们可以自己灌水 那儿有个饮水喷头
Okay, we just... we need a bucket.
我们 我们需要一个水桶
Where are the buckets?
水桶在哪儿
Forget the bucket, just spit.
别管水桶了 吐口水吧
My mouth's dry. Tina, give me some of your spit.
我嘴是干的 蒂娜 给我吐点你的
You missed. Try again. Oh, no! No, no, no!
没对准 再来 不不不不
Oh, no, no! Our trip is ruined.
不 不 我们的旅行全毁了
I used all my vacation days for this!
我用掉了所有的假期只为这一刻
Now what? I'm not gonna sit and watch the sunset
现在怎么办 我可不要坐着看夕阳
or whatever these people do.
还有这帮不知道在搞什么的家伙
I say we go to Cuba. We've got the floaties.
要我说我们去古巴吧 泳具我们都有了
I've always wanted to see the Bay Of Pigs. Sounds cute.
我一直想去看看猪猡湾 听着很可爱
猪猡湾 位于巴西西南海岸
Hey, look, it's the crazy leopard lady.
看 是那个神经质的花豹夫人
My Bitsy...
我的贝琦
Wow, that's bewitching.
曲子真销魂
It's for my dead dog, Bitsy.
是吹给我死去的狗狗贝琦听的
He used to love the sound of this thing.
它生前很喜欢这首曲子
I used to love it, too. How'd Bitsy die?
听你吹之前我也挺喜欢 它咋死的
Python ate him. There's pythons in Florida?
巨蟒吃了它 佛罗里达有巨蟒吗
They didn't mention that in the brochure.
旅游指南里可没写这个
Oh, we got everything here.
我们这里无奇不有
Pythons, panthers, predatory stink bugs.
蟒蛇 黑豹 食肉的臭虫
Yup, that's everything.
是的 真是应有尽有
How do you know your dog got eaten by a python?
你怎么知道你的狗是被巨蟒吃了
Did it leave a note? Two weeks ago,
它留了字条吗 两周前
I saw my little Bitsy go into these woods.
我看见我的小贝琦进了这片树林
Then I saw the python in there.
接着我在里面看到了巨蟒
You do the math.
你们自己推理吧
Ah, no thanks. We're on vacation.
不 谢了 我们是来度假的
You do the math. You do it.
你推吧 你自己推吧
老年品酒会
Wow, the red pairs nicely with the white.
红酒和白酒真是相得益彰啊
Look at all these active seniors.
看看这些活跃的老人们
I can't wait to get old and move down here myself.
我都想赶紧变老 自己也搬到这边来了
Lin, there's something you should know.
琳 我得告诉你一件事
Now don't get upset. What? What happened?
听了别伤心 怎么了 什么事
Uh, this place
这个地方
is kind of special.
有点特殊
I can see that. The seniors are active.
我看得出来 这里的老人都很活跃
Very active. Yeah, I said that already.
非常活跃 是的 我已经说过了
I mean, like adventurous.
我的意思是 他们很开放
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I got one.
我喂你
如果不乱搞 生活还有什么意义
Oh, my God, Lin.
天哪 琳
These people are swingers.
他们搞的是交换性♥伴♥侣♥派对
What, like like dancers?
什么 你是说像跳舞那样摇摆吗
一词多义 "swing"有"交换性♥伴♥侣♥"和"摇摆"的意思
No. No.
不 不
Like golfers?
像打高尔夫那样
No.
不是
Yeah.
是的
Wha, wha, wha, wha, swi...
啥 啥 啥 交换...
What? Huh? Oh.
什么
I'm sorry about Bitsy. Is this him?
我为贝琦感到遗憾 这是它吗
He was a snazzy dresser.
它穿的可真时髦
Wait, how big was this snake? At least ten feet.
等等 那条蛇多大 至少十英尺
Ten feet of snake? In there?
十英尺的蛇 在这里面吗
Oh, he'd put the squeeze on you.
他会紧紧的勒住你
I told the condo association get rid of it.
我跟社区物管反映 要他们除掉它
They don't believe me.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表