他们却不相信我
But that snake's in there, and it's a killer,
但那条蛇就在里面 会吃人
and I'm gonna prove it.
我会证明这一点的
That's why I got this.
所以我才带了摄像机
The only problem is, I don't walk so well.
唯一的问题是 我腿脚不太方便
You kids could go in there.
你们可以进去啊
I'll pay ya. What?! No!
我会付你们钱 什么 不行
Gene, let Helen speak.
吉恩 让海伦说完
Well, what would you say to a $100?
一百美金怎么样
Oh, my God! No.
天哪 不行
Yes. Yes!
可以 可以
But you've got to get it on there. No proof, no money.
但是你们得拍到蛇 没证据 就没钱
No. For a hundred bucks,
不行 为了一百美金
we will get that thing on tape. No.
我们一定会拍到那条蛇 不行
Cheating on his wife. No.
不管是搞外遇 不行
Taking bribes. No.
受贿 不行
Uh, shoplifting from a snake mall. No.
在蛇用品店偷窃 不行
Uh, giving up on his dreams. No.
还是放弃他的梦想 不行
We're going to get it all!
我们什么都拍得到
Since the first Burmese pythons were released in Florida,
自从在佛罗里达放生了第一条缅♥甸♥蟒蛇
these voracious predators have spread
这些贪婪的食肉动物
from the panhandle to the Everglades.
就从佛罗里达西北部蔓延到了大沼泽地
So Helen's not crazy. At least not about this.
海伦并没有疯 起码在这点上没有
They eat rabbits, raccoons, small dogs,
它们吃兔子 浣熊 小狗
even deer.
甚至连鹿都吃
I'm too young to be an outline in a snake's belly!
我还太小 不想变成蛇的腹中之物
Gene, get a grip!
吉恩 冷静点
We're talking about a hundred dollars.
我们说的可是一百美金
You once licked a slug for a bite of a granola bar.
你有次为了咬一口燕麦卷还舔过鼻涕虫呢
Slugs go well with granola!
鼻涕虫和燕麦卷很配好不好
Don't worry, Gene. As long as we stick together,
别担心 吉恩 只要我们团结一致
the snake can't swallow all of us.
蛇是不可能把我们都吞进去的
Speaking of sticking together, how about I don't go with you?
说到团结一致 我看我就不跟着去了吧
I'll stay at base camp.
我会呆在大本营
I'll be the guy who's, uh... good with computers.
我来当 操作电脑的
Call me... Circuit Breaker.
请叫我 "后方观察员"
I'm not calling you that.
我才不要叫你那个
I really think you should, because, um,
我觉得你真该那么叫 因为
I'm hacking into the mainframe.
我正在潜入主机
Oh, oh, encryption.
数据加密
Ha, ha. Right around ya.
搞定啦
And, oh... Activate spellcheck.
启动拼写检查
Go. I'm in!
走你 我进去了
What about those two?
那两个人也是么
Yes.
是的
How about, uh, Earlobes and uh, Back Hair?
那个大耳垂和秃顶老头呢
Don't tell me they're into it.
别告诉我他们也玩那个
You don't want to know how into it they are.
你不会想知道他们有多爱玩那个
That is unbelievable.
真是难以置信
Oh, it's not funny, Bob. It's gross.
这不好笑 鲍勃 太恶心了
No, Lin, it's really funny.
不 琳 这真是太有意思了
Ma, this is wh...
妈 这是
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么想这么做
Why would you want to live here?
你们为什么想住在这里
Because the other places were horrible!
因为其它地方都太可怕
Old people waiting to die.
老人都在等死
This place, the people are alive.
而只有在这儿 大家才有朝气
They're really alive.
相当有朝气
That's amazing. Stop it!
太棒了 闭嘴
We thought, if swinging is part of it,
我们想着 如果那是他们生活的一部分
why not give it a try?
我们为什么不尝试一下呢
Then we moved here, and your father got cold feet.
于是我们搬来这 你父亲却临阵退缩了
Good for your feet, Dad.
好样的 老爸
It's not good! It's not good, Al!
才不好 一点都不好 艾尔
No!
不好
Can I have a graham cracker, Helen?
海伦 能给我块全麦饼干吗
Get your own.
自己买♥♥去
You know, we could become
我们可以去当
professional python bounty hunters.
职业的巨蟒赏金猎人
We could move here and start our own reality TV show.
可以搬来这拍我们自己的真人秀
We could call it Snake It to the Limit.
节目就叫 《蟒行无限》
"Take It to the Limit" 歌♥名 收录于老鹰乐队第四张专辑
Or So You Think You Can Snake.
或者叫《蟒林争霸》
"So You Think You Can Dance" 《舞林争霸》美国一档舞蹈真人秀节目
Or Snake and Bake,
或者叫 《蟒味佳肴》
"Shake and Bake" 一种以面包屑 猪肉 鸡肉为原料的创意菜品
if we baked the snake after we caught it.
我们逮住它后可以把它做成一道菜
Hey, I'm paying you kids to track, not yak.
喂 我付钱是让你们抓蛇 不是唠嗑
Hey, don't get your tights in a bunch, Helen.
别这么猴急嘛 海伦
We're gonna find that snake.
我们这就动身找巨蟒去了
See ya, Gene.
回见 吉恩
Can I have some melon?
我能吃块甜瓜吗
No.
不行
There must be millions of places in here
这边一定有好多
where that snake could hide.
可以让巨蟒藏身的地方
Okay, maybe not millions.
好吧 也许没那么多
Let's try that again.
我们再走一遍看看
Florida's weird.
佛罗里达真奇怪
What's going on? You just left.
怎么回事 你们不是才走吗
Ugh. Let us work, Helen!
海伦 别影响我们工作
Then work!
那就赶紧工作呀
We're working! God!
没看见我们正在做吗 我的天
Ha! You missed!
没打中
Yeah, you missed.
对啊 你没打中
Wait.
等下
I don't want all these old
我不想那群淫♥荡♥的
horny toads anywhere near my parents.
老毒物靠近我爸妈
I can't believe they got mixed up in all this.
他们怎么就掺和进这种事了
Easy, Lin. Your parents are adults.
放松点 琳 你♥爸♥妈都是成年人了
It's really none of our business.
这事儿我们其实管不着
I'm telling everybody when we get home.
回去后有猛料爆了
Ugh! I can't get the image out of my mind.
天 我脑子里都是那些画面
A bunch of naked old people
一群裸体的老头老太太
all in a... yuck, naked.
全都在... 裸着
Oh, hi, kids!
孩子们
All in a what? Uh... look, over there!
都在干嘛 快看那儿
What? I got you.
咋了 骗到你们了
Go to bed.
睡觉吧
All of you. Bed now.
都去睡觉 现在马上
Actually, we were thinking we'd camp out tonight
其实我们打算今晚去
in the parking lot by the woods.
树林旁的停车场露营
Grandpa Al said we could use his tent. Huh?
艾尔姥爷说我们可以用他的帐篷
In the parking lot?
在停车场吗
Away from this?
可以避开这里吗
That's great! Yeah, great!
那太好了 太好了
But if anyone invites you to a potluck, run away.
要是有人请你们参加百乐餐 千万别去
There's a potluck?!
要办百乐餐吗
You would not like it.
不是你喜欢的那种
Really? What do you mean?
真的吗 你说的是哪种
It's hard to explain why you wouldn't like it.
一言难尽
Well, give me some ideas.
你就说说看嘛
I love the idea of everyone bringing a dish.
我喜欢大家自带菜品的感觉
Oh, God!
我的天
Don't do it while we're here, please!
别当我们面就搞起来 拜托
Linda, we've been served
琳达 我们收到了
with a Notice of Failure to Perform.
未履约通知
What? Failure? W Why? Wha...?
啥 未履约 怎么回事
Your parents RSVP'd "No" to the potluck.
你父母拒绝了我们的百乐餐邀请
It's clear they have no intention
很明显他们无意
of taking part fully in the activities here.
全身心投入我们的活动
And those who don't play can't stay.
不参加活动的人就不能住这了
They can't?
不能住这了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表