第三季第十四集
Tina, quick, Rorschach test, go.
蒂娜 快 罗夏墨迹测验 开始
对墨渍图案反应而分♥析♥性格的实验
Um, Greg Kinnear from As Good as It Gets?
演《猫屎先生》的格雷戈·金尼尔
Yes, wow.
没错
Shh, shh, I'm on the phone with the bank.
小点声 我在和银行的人通电♥话♥
Okay, so bounce the check to the power company,
好 把付给电力公♥司♥的支票退了
bounce the check to the relish guy,
付给开胃菜供应商的也退了
but make sure the beef supplier goes through.
但要确保牛肉供应商的支票能兑
Without beef, the whole system falls apart.
没有牛肉 餐馆就没法运作了
Yeah, at least my bedroom beef supply is free.
至少我床上的牛肉是免费供应的
"beef"作为俚语有"放屁"的意思
Yeah.
没错
Thanks, Marci. You're a lifesaver.
谢了 马尔西 你是我们的救命恩人
I'll talk to you later, honey.
回头再谈 亲爱的
God, I can't believe we're doing controlled bounces,
天哪 真不敢相信我们在操控银行退票
and I can't believe you talk that way to the bank.
我也不敢相信你竟然那样跟银行的人讲话
Oh, what, with Marci?
咋了 你说马尔西吗
It's okay. We don't have any secrets.
没关系啦 我们之间没有秘密
You know, her husband had to get recircumcised last year.
她丈夫去年重新割了包皮
The first one grew back.
以前的又长回来了
They don't grow back. Somehow it did.
那玩意才不会长回来 可他就长了
They had to have an adult "Brisk"; it was freaky.
大老爷们儿了还得行哥礼 有够奇怪的
It's not a brisk; it's a bris.
不是"哥礼" 是"割礼"
All this brisket talk is making me hungry.
蛤蜊来蛤蜊去的 我都饿了
And why do you do the books this way? Your system is crazy.
你把账簿弄成这样干嘛 你逻辑好混乱
It's the only way to keep our heads above water, my love.
那是我们勉强维生的唯一办法 亲爱的
Well, then, we've got to find a way to cut down on expenses.
那我们就得想办法减少开支了
What can we live without?
有什么是我们没有也能过活的
Uh, probably Gene and Tina. That's a good start.
也许是吉恩和蒂娜 继续
Huh, well, it makes the things I was gonna cut irrelevant.
我本来也觉得我俩是可有可无的人
Good.
很好
You know what? I could get a part time job.
这样吧 我去做兼♥职♥
Huh, what?
什么
No, Lin, it hasn't come to that yet.
不 琳 我们还没到那一步
Yeah, you're right.
是 你说得对
Hey, maybe I'll start shopping
有了 从今天起
at that Fresh Feed place up the street.
我去上街那边的鲜食超♥市♥买♥♥东西
I hear it's really cheap.
听说那里非常便宜
Oh, yeah, that's good.
对啊 这主意不错
They have those peanut butter mini donuts.
那儿有花生酱小甜甜圈
I prefer the yogurt covered peanut butter mini donuts,
我更喜欢淋酸奶的花生酱小甜甜圈
but, hey, I have a refined palette.
但老妈 我口味可是很挑的哦
Refined? You lick your own armpits.
挑 你连自己的腋窝都舔
They're naturally spicy.
那儿有天然的香辣味嘛
鲜食超♥市♥
People go nuts for our nuts."
"让你因坚果而疯狂""
"nuts"为多义词 可指"坚果" 也有"疯狂"的意思
What a hoot. I love it.
真搞笑 我喜欢
In a hurry for some curry?"
"急着买♥♥咖喱吗""
Hmm, kind of.
有一点吧
Hey, buddy, one sample per customer.
伙计 每位顾客一份
A serving size is four mini egg rolls.
一人份包含四个小鸡蛋卷
Therefore, four pieces equals one sample.
也就是说 四块等于一份
Good day, sir.
祝你过得愉快 先生
I think there's someone behind the milk.
牛奶后面好像有人
Maybe it's a dairy fairy.
也许是牛奶小精灵
Or a stalker watching our every move
或是一个跟踪狂在用他可怖冷酷的眼睛
with their creepy frozen eyes.
监视着我们的一举一动
Hi.
你好
Look at these crazy low prices.
真是便宜到爆啊
Excuse me. Greg.
抱歉 请叫我格雷格
Uh, hi, Greg.
你好 格雷格
Yeah, can you tell me where the wine is?
能告诉我葡萄酒在哪儿吗
Ah, the grown up grape juice.
你是说大人喝的葡萄汁啊
Come with me to our vineyard.
跟我来看看我们的葡萄园吧
Ooh, wine in a squeeze bottle. Fun.
用塑料瓶盛的酒 有意思
It's time for a disco minute.
迪斯科时间到了
How long's it last?
要跳多久
A minute.
一小会
It must be great working here.
在这里工作一定很棒
Yup, we have fun.
没错 很有乐子
It's kind of our thing.
这是我们的特色
I love it when a place has a thing.
我喜欢有特色的地方
And the hours are flexible,
工作时间还很灵活
which is fantastic for someone like me.
对于像我这样的人来说再适合不过了
You never know when the perfect breeze
要知道风和日丽的天气
is going to blow.
总是可遇而不可求的
I'm a semipro kite pilot.
我还有份职业是风筝放飞员
A what? I don't understand.
啥 我没明白
What part do you not understand?
哪部分你没明白
The words I don't understand them.
你的用词 我不太理解
I'm a kite pilot.
我是风筝放飞员
Kite pilot.
风筝放飞员
Mm hmm, my babies.
这些都是我的宝贝
Okay.
好吧
Wow, that's great.
很不错
So there's flexible hours here, huh?
这么说这里的时间是很灵活的了
Hey, did this just become a job interview?
怎么感觉这变成了一场面试
You interested?
你有兴趣吗
Me? What? No.
我吗 什么 不
No, I don't know, I couldn't no...
不 我不知道 我不能 不
Guess who got a job at Fresh Feed.
猜猜谁在鲜食超♥市♥找了份工作
Check it out.
来听听
That's what Mom will be doing at the checkout.
老妈要在收银台做事了
Yeah, paper or plastic, Mom?
是的 要纸袋还是塑料袋 老妈
Am I right? All right.
我说的对吗 正确
What, you got a job?
什么 你找了一份工作
But it hasn't come to that yet, remember?
但我们还没有到那个地步 记得吗
I think what Mom's trying to say is:
我想老妈想说的是
Take this job and shove it, Bob!"
老娘不在这儿干了 鲍勃"
Yeah, I'm bringing home the bacon now.
是的 我现在开始挣钱养家了
Oh, I forgot to get bacon.
我忘了买♥♥培根了
We have to go back!
快回去
You really got out of bed this morning.
你今早还真起床了
I couldn't wait!
我都等不及了
Oh, I'm so freaking excited about my first day on the job!
第一天上班 好激动哦
Yeah, I heard you the first time,
你洗澡的时候
when you were singing in the shower.
我已经听你这么唱过了
I'm so freaking excited
第一天上班
about my first day on the job.
我好激动哦
Yeah! Ow, ow! Soap in my eye!
肥皂进眼睛里了
You finally got out, Mom. Don't look back.
你终于脱身了 老妈 千万别回头
It's only part time. Don't be so dramatic.
这只是份兼♥职♥ 别那么夸张
It's just something I'm doing to save the family.
我只是为了挽救这个家庭
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Hey, Greg! Hey, Linda.
你好 格雷格 你好 琳达
Show me around. Give me the tour.
带我转转 参观参观
Okay. A little pushy there.
好吧 还挺有冲劲啊
Ooh, is that a water cooler?
那是饮水机吗
Oh, God, I'm gonna be gossiping around
天哪 这下我也可以像电视上演的那样
a real water cooler like on TV!
围在饮水机周围聊八卦了
I love it.
我太喜欢了
This is the bread aisle. There's Mitch.
这边是面包区 这是米奇
He's in a Steve Miller Band cover band.
他组建了一个山寨米勒乐队
米勒乐队:以史蒂夫·米勒为成员之一的摇滚乐队
Hey, does anyone call you the Space Cowboy?
有人叫你太空牛仔吗
《太空牛仔》为乐队大热单曲
Yeah, but right now I'm the Gangster of Loaves.
有 但现在我是"面包流氓"
乐队有一首歌♥的歌♥名为《爱情流氓》
Good one, Mitch! They get funnier every time.
说得好 米奇 越来越好笑了
It's a little buggy in produce.
农产品区的小虫子可真多
Yeah, turns out flies like fruit.
是的 看来苍蝇也爱水果啊
Thanks for pointing that out, though.
谢谢你指出这一点
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表