不想
Well, the verdict is in. I'm a dork.
结果出来了 我是呆瓜
For boys and horses and zombies.
我迷恋男生 马 和僵尸
And I'm a dork for dinosaurs and my series of graphic novels.
我也是呆瓜 迷恋恐龙和连环漫画小说
I guess I'm a dork for dancing.
那我就是迷恋跳舞的呆瓜咯
Okay, then I'm a dork for sand.
我是迷恋沙沙的呆瓜
Guess that makes me a dork for boobs.
我是不是就成了迷恋奶♥子♥的呆瓜
I'm a dork for Ollie.
我是迷恋奥利的呆瓜
I'm a dork for Andy!
我是迷恋安迪的呆瓜
And I'm a dork for bargain Chardonnays
我是迷恋廉价夏敦埃酒的呆瓜
And being asked out by handsome guidance counselors.
也是喜欢被辅♥导♥员小哥搭讪的呆瓜
What about you, Mr. Frond?
你呢 福旺德老师
I'm a dork for getting on the bus on time.
我是喜欢大家都按时上车的呆瓜
Get your buddies and let's go!
拿上你们的东西 我们走了
Call me.
打给我
If my mother answers, hang up.
如果是我妈接的就赶紧挂了
We might be dorks for different things,
也许我们都是不同领域的呆瓜
but at our cores, we're all...
但在我们内心深处 我们都
the same. I made a very good point. Let's all go now.
一样 道理讲完了 大家可以走了
Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus.
男孩来自火星 女孩来自金星
I've got a yum yum, you've got a penis.
我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡
Uh, Linda? What? Ow. What?
琳达 咋了 咋了
Uh, we've been talking, and we want you to leave.
我们商量过了 想让你离开
Wha... Really!
啥 是吗
You want me to leave? Yeah.
你们想让我离开 对
Well, chant for it.
你们用喊的啊
Oh, wait. I'm sorry.
等等 不好意思
That's right. You can't chant! Ha!
对哦 你们不会喊
How many pumps? L let me read the instructions.
压几下 我 我看看说明
Oh, what, you're worried he's gonna breathe too well?
怎么 你难不成是怕他吸太多吗
Come on! Fine!
快啊 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Buddy.
兄弟
Oh, I hate you.
我恨你
But I love air.
但我爱空气
So I guess we're stuck together.
看来我是摆脱不了你了
Let me get a puff of that.
给我吸一口
Hey! You're not allowed to be in here. What's going on?!
你们不能呆在这里面 怎么回事
Uh, we're, uh... Run!
我们... 快跑
What do we want? Linda gone!
我们的要求 琳达快走
When do we want it? Now!
何时实现 立刻马上
Linda Belcher's here to stay!
你们休想赶走我
I don't work here anyway! Boo!
反正我也不在这儿工作
Oh, my face!
我的脸
Scabs!
工贼[指不参加罢♥工♥的人]
Scabs are coming!
工贼来了
Let's get 'em!
去抓住他们
They'll do anything for a dollar!
只要给钱他们什么都做
Did you come to surprise us, but then you got caught up
你是本想来给我们惊喜 结果被罢♥工♥团
in the chanting? Yep.
忽悠去领口号♥了吗 是的
Did Louise get you in trouble with security?
露易丝让你惹上保安了吗
Yep. See you at home? Yep.
是的 那我们家里见 好
Uh oh. I'm missing two.
有两个不见了
Here they are. Two here.
来了 这两个
Oh. Regular Sized Rudy, I detect a bit of wheeze.
中号♥鲁迪 我看你有点喘啊
He needs an inhaler every two hours or he'll die.
他每两小时要用一次吸入器 不然会死
Yeah. I I heard about that.
对 我 我听说了
Oh, uh, here's your vest.
还你你的马甲
What did you do to it?!
你拿它干什么了
It was like this when I got it.
我拿到的时候就这样
Gene! Tina!
吉恩 蒂娜
How was your day?
你们今天过得怎么样
Dorky. Booby.
全是呆瓜 全是奶♥子♥
Dorky和Booby都有"愚蠢"的意思
Great, great, glad you had fun.
很好 很好 很高兴你们玩得开心
I think we're in the clear. Yeah, we got away with it.
我觉得我们没事了 我们逃掉了
That's not what you should be taking away from this.
这不是你该从今天的经历中学到的
Did we get away with it, Rude?
你觉得呢 小鲁
Perfect crime. Mmm.
这坏事做得太爽了
I've tasted life, and I'm hungry for more.
感受过活的滋味 还想要再体验更多
You do realize you almost made Rudy die.
你知道你差点害死鲁迪吧
Almost dying is the best part of living.
差点死掉是人生最棒的部分了
It's called almost live dying.
这就是九死一生的领悟
So, when you run the restaurant,
等你经营餐馆的时候
will you call it Louise's Burgers?
你会把名字改成"露易丝汉堡店"吗
I don't know. Maybe. Daddy.
不知道 也许吧 爹地
Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus
男孩来自火星 女孩来自金星
I've got a yum yum, you've got a penis
我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡
Boys are from Mars
男孩来自火星
Girls are from Venus
女孩来自金星
I've got a yum yum, you've got a penis
我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡
Shake your hips, wiggle your butt
扭胯 抖臀
Drop your pants, pick 'em back up
裤子脱下来 再穿回去
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表