第三季第十九集
Bob, we're gonna miss the beginning of the movie.
鲍勃 我们要错过电影的开场了
Plus, I'm smuggling chocolate in my pants.
而且我裤子里还藏着巧克力呢
We got to get there before it melts.
别等到那儿都化了
I'm gonna get it. Just a sec.
马上就好 再等一下
Ugh! Can you roll down the windows back here?
能把后面的车窗摇下来吗
I'm starting to breathe in Tina's breath.
我都闻到蒂娜的口气了
I can't. They're broken.
不能 坏掉了
I think I forgot to brush this morning. Did I?
我今天早上是不是忘记刷牙了
Yeah. Yeah, you did.
是的 是的 你的确没刷
Hey, who am I?
猜猜我是谁
I'm Bob's car!
我是鲍勃的汽车
Good one, J.P.
真有你的 JP[吉米名字的首字母]
Uh, not a good one, Jimmy.
不好笑 吉米
Started right up.
启动了
They went inside, Dad.
他们进屋了 老爸
Start driving! Gene just took off his shoes!
赶紧开车 吉恩脱鞋了
And my socks!
还脱了袜子
Why don't you wash your children?
你们就不能把你们的孩子都洗干净了吗
Oh, great.
这下可好了
Can't I just take my family to a stupid movie?
带家人看场破电影要这么难吗
Dog Prom 3D is not a stupid movie!
3D版《狗狗舞会》才不是破电影
Are we gonna just leave our car there like that?
我们就这样把车扔下可以吗
That's what we're gonna do when Dad and Mom break down.
等爸妈不行的那天我们也这么做
Leave them by the side of the road!
把他们扔在路边
Hey, guys, you want to see a live TV show taping?
伙计们 你们想看现场电视节目录制吗
Do I! Give me that.
什么东西 给我看看
"Come to a taping of Family Fracas."
"邀您参加《全家游戏王》节目录制"
What's Family Fracas?
《全家游戏王》是啥
It's a game show where they make families do weird stuff
是一档竞技节目 先让两家人
and then dump foam all over them.
做奇怪的游戏 再往他们身上倒泡沫
I'm into weird stuff and foam. Can we go?
我喜欢奇怪游戏和泡沫 我们去吧
We should go home and call a tow truck.
我们应该回家叫拖车
The car's not going anywhere, Bobby.
车自己不会长腿跑掉 鲍鲍
Come on, it'll be fun.
去吧 肯定有意思
Please, Dad?
求你了 老爸
Please, Dad! Come on!
求你了 老爸 去吧
Come on, come on. Come on. Please!
去吧 去吧 去吧 求你了
13频道
Oh, look! Pam's Court!
看哪 是《帕姆法庭》
I love the way she bangs that gavel. Bang!
我很喜欢她敲木槌的样子 砰
Hey, isn't that Pam's ex husband Chuck?
那不是帕姆的前夫查克吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
What's he doing here?
他在这里干嘛
Oh, hey, Chuck.
你好 查克
Hello, Belchers.
你们好 贝尔彻一家
Long time no see
好久不见
since you got my show canceled and me fired.
我还记得你上次害我节目被砍又被炒鱿鱼
A boobity boobity boobity boo!
咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 咪
Linda, nice to see you dressed again.
琳达 很高兴再见到穿着衣服的你
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. Sorry about that. It...
对哦 那次很抱歉...
Water under the bridge, Bob.
都是过去的事了 鲍勃
Oh, good. Dark, dirty water.
很好 不堪回首的
Under a horrible bridge.
如恶梦般的过去
Oh, but all is well now.
但现在都没关系了
You're looking at the new host of Family Fracas!
我现在是《全家游戏王》的新主持人
Chuck, we got a problem.
查克 我们有麻烦了
The Morgan family just dropped out of the show.
摩根家庭退出节目了
Food poisoning. Gross!
食物中毒 真恶心
We got to find another family of five in the next ten minutes.
我们得在十分钟内另找一个五人组的家庭
But how the heck are we gonna do that?
那怎么可能
The heck right here.
这儿就有现成的
Yeah! We're a family of five.
没错 我们就是五人家庭组
No, we're not. One, two, three, four.
我们不是 一 二 三 四
Oh, yes we are!
对 我们是五个人
Harry, this is a bad idea.
哈利 别找他们
No idea's a bad idea.
有总比没有强
I like this guy!
我喜欢这个人
I... I don't know.
我 我说不好
Grand prize is a brand new minivan.
特♥等♥奖♥是一辆全新的休旅车
Dad, this is a no brainer.
老爸 这还用想吗
Dad, come on! No, no. No, no, no.
老爸 拜托 不行 不行
Bobby! If we win the minivan,
鲍鲍 如果我们赢了
we can put the car out of its misery.
就能解救那辆休旅车于水深火热中
No. What the hell. Let's do it!
不要 不管了 我们参加
No! Fantastic!
不行 太好了
Hooray for Family Fracas!
为《全家游戏王》节目欢呼吧
It's time for Family Fracas!
欢迎来到《全家游戏王》
Here's your host... Chuck Charles!
我是你们的主持人 查克·查尔斯
Hiya, folks!
大家好
Whoa. Is that Bob?
哇 那不是鲍勃吗
Let's welcome back the reigning champs, the O'Donnell family!
让我们欢迎卫冕冠军 奥唐奈家庭
And competing against the O'Donnells are the Belchers.
与奥唐奈家庭展开竞争的是贝尔彻一家
Hi! Hi, Linda.
你们好 你好 琳达
Look. Tina's on Family Fracas.
看 蒂娜上《家庭游戏王》了
My cousin was gonna be on that show,
我堂兄本来也要上这个节目的
but he didn't want to wear that outfit. I don't blame him.
但他不想穿那套衣服 我能理解他
Belchers, introduce yourselves.
贝尔彻 介绍一下你的家人
Uh, well, I'm Bob, and this is my wife Linda.
我是鲍勃 这是我的妻子琳达
Don't look at my hair.
别看我头发
I didn't know I was gonna be on TV.
我没想到今天会上电视
And this is my daughter Louise.
这是我的女儿露易丝
It's Louise! And she is gonna win.
我是露易丝 我会赢的
Okay, okay, okeydoke. And that one.
好了 好了 可以了 那位
That's Gene.
那是吉恩
Camera, take the day off!
摄影机 你今天可以休息了
据说镜头里的人看起来会比本人胖十磅
I added ten pounds to myself!
我已经自己胖了十磅
And the last one's Tina.
最后那位是蒂娜
Hi. I'm Tina.
你们好 我是蒂娜
I like horses, music and boys.
我喜欢马 音乐还有男孩
Hi, boys. I'm Tina.
你们好 男孩们 我是蒂娜
Okay, that's more than enough.
好了 说得够多了
All right, let's get Frackin'!
好了 我们开始比赛吧
It's time for the Brain Drain!
接下来是"绞尽脑汁"环节
Well, it looks like these guys have lost their marbles.
这两个人好像弄丢了他们的弹球
此处为双关 "lose one's marbles" 也有"失去理智 发疯"的意思
The first team to fill their brain with these wins the challenge.
率先用球装满各自大脑的组获胜
And what does the other team get?
而迎接失败组的是什么呢
Foamed!
泡沫
That's right... foamed.
没错 泡沫
On your mark, get set, go!
各就各位 预备 开始
Are you trying to distract me by holding my hand?
你握我的手是想让我分心吗
Huh, what? Owen, I feel it, too.
啥 欧文 我也有那种感觉
But right now, we're competitors.
但目前 我们是竞争对手
I can't be sweet on you before I beat on you.
在赢你之前我不能爱上你
Tina, marble me!
蒂娜 赶紧填弹球
Oh, right.
对哦
Done!
搞定
泡沫摄像机拍摄
I ate it! I ate it!
我吃进去了 我吃进去了
Num, num, num. I like it!
味道不错
First team to remove all the flies from their soup wins.
率先从汤中舀出全部苍蝇的小组赢得本轮
Losing team gets... face full of foam!
失败组会得到 一脸的泡沫
All right, Mom, you ready? You pumped?
老妈 准备好了没 兴奋起来了没
Yeah!
那是当然
Slap my face! What?
煽我的脸 啥
Slap it!
煽啊
I'll slap yours.
那我煽你的脸
Oh, uh, I'm pumped! I'm pumped!
我兴奋了 我兴奋了
And... go!
开 始
Done!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表