Oh, my God, no...!
我的天哪 不
I went too far! What have I done?!
我做得太过了 看看我都干了什么
My kids...! My children are dead!
我的孩子 我的孩子死了
Bobby, why?!
鲍鲍 为什么会这样
Bob, I can't handle this! I never saw this...
鲍勃 我不行了 我从没遇过...
Okay, I'm leaving! I'm sorry!
我先走了 抱歉
You'll never hear from me again!
你再也不会见到我了
And... scene. Eh?
表演结束
Great performances by all three of us, huh?
我们三个都演得不错 对吧
Oh. You figured it out.
你猜到了
Come on. You didn't really expect me
拜托 你该不是以为
to buy that, did you, Bob?
我真的会信吧 鲍勃
Uh, sorta. Yes.
算是吧 是的
Your acting is terrible. You closed the door.
你演技太烂了 你直接把门关了
You didn't even try to resuscitate your kids!
都没想到要去救你的孩子
Yeah, It turns out the kids can't hold their breath that long.
是 因为他们憋气只能憋那么久
And we were gonna give 'em snorkels, but, uh...
本来想给他们弄个通气管的 但
Snorkels.
通气管
Yeah, uh, you know what? Never mind.
算了 不重要了
Snorkel.
通气管
Kids, come upstairs.
孩子们 上楼来吧
Now let's get this paperwork started!
我们现在来搞定这份表格吧
Get this claim processed!
让索赔进行起来
And remember, this stays just between us.
别忘了 这件事你知我知
No one can ever know.
千万别告诉别人
Bob, Lin, oh, good. You're, you're both here.
鲍勃 琳 很好 你们都在
Listen, I, I got something stuck in my craw.
是这样 我有些话想跟你们说
Not a good time, Mort.
现在不是时候 莫特
Uh, you know, it's never a good time for these things.
这种事什么时候说都不是时候
You're my neighbors and I love you,
你们是我的邻居 我喜欢你们
and I, I love your kids.
我也喜欢你的孩子
I mean, up to a point. But I'm not a taxi, okay?!
至少某种程度上是 可我不是开出租的
All right. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
That came out wrong. A little over the top.
我没控制好 有点太夸张了
Let me, let me start over.
让我 让我重新来过
Look, we're getting our car back tomorrow.
我们明天就能拿回车了
So we don't need any more rides, Mort.
所以就不需要你载我们了 莫特
Yeah, we left you a note
没错 我们在你门前
and a thank you package on your doorstep.
留了一张纸条和一包礼物以表感谢
Oh, so you did. Okay.
是这样啊 好吧
Well, I mean, that wasn't necessary.
你们太客气啦
What a lovely surprise. All right, I'm gonna go now.
真是个愉快的惊喜 好吧 那我走了
Okay, Chase. You, you caught us.
好了 蔡斯 我们的计谋被你发现了
But you're playing with fire... Fire.
但你这样是在玩火 火
and water, literally.
也是在浪费水...
And eventually, somebody is going to get hurt.
最终总会有人受伤的
Gene, stop it!
吉恩 够了
Don't insult me, Bob.
你这样是在侮辱我 鲍勃
You're new to this. I'm the pro.
你还是个新手 我可是专业级的了
I've pulled hundreds of scams,
我过去已经策划过上百个阴谋
and I'm gonna pull hundreds more.
未来还会继续
Now for our next fraud, I'm thinking lightning.
我在想 下一次我们可以搞搞供电系统
A big surge could mess up
来个电路短路就可以大搞破坏
all these incredibly expensive appliances. Am I nuts?
这么多昂贵的家用电器 是不是很疯狂
Yes. Well, off to process this flood claim.
是 好了 我先去处理这个案子
Talk soon, partner!
再聊 搭档
Oh, my God. We're stuck with this guy forever.
我的上帝 我们永远摆脱不了这个人了
Like me and this piece of corn in my teeth.
就好像我牙上的这片燕麦一样
Right, corn? Are we?
对吧 燕麦兄 是吗
I've pulled hundreds of scams,
我过去已经策划过上百个阴谋
and I'm gonna pull hundreds more.
未来还会继续
Ha! Tina, that's brilliant!
蒂娜 太棒了
Oh, sure, when she does it, it's brilliant.
是吗 她做的时候就棒了
That scammer is going to the slammer!
让那个骗子等着吃牢饭吧
Buh bye, baby!
再见了 宝贝儿
Tina, do you realize what this means?
蒂娜 你知道这意味着什么吗
You saved the family.
你拯救了我们全家
I guess it's all part of learning to drive.
我想这大概就是学开车的意义吧
Uh, the, this one.
摁这个
For our next fraud, I'm thinking lightning!
我在想 下次我们可以搞搞供电系统
Hey! Hey, Bob! Bob, look!
鲍勃 你看
That's you.
那就是你
Well, I'm glad this week is behind us.
这周终于过去了
This was the worst week of my life.
这是我人生中最糟糕的一周了
But I'm better for it.
但我个人表现得还不错
This was the worst week of your life, Tina?
你说这是你最糟的一周 蒂娜
You got to crash a car and burn down a house!
你又撞了车 又烧了房♥子
I got to do nothing!
而我什么也没做
Fine. Here, Louise, you can break this plate.
行了 露易丝 给 这个给你摔
No fair! I want one!
不公平 我也要
That felt good. I want another one!
感觉不错 我要再摔一个
No, that's it.
不行 到此为止
Here, give me one! Stop!
给我一个 住手
Lin, what are you doing?
琳 你在干嘛
What? They're... I hate these plates.
怎么了嘛 我 我讨厌这些盘子
Stop breaking plates! Lin!
别摔盘子了 琳
it's fun. Smash!
好好玩 摔呀
Watch me break this plate and the window! No!
看我来个一石二鸟 不
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表