Tell me
告诉我
About every single time you've cried
每一次你泪如雨下
The first time
第一次
Oh, when your goldfish died.
是你的金鱼死去那天
This is amazing.
太棒了
Eight encores.
8次安可
They usually only do seven.
通常只有7次的
Shut up!
闭嘴
Why would you talk during a song?
你非要唱歌♥的时候说话吗
Please be quiet, Tina.
安静点 蒂娜
What? They can't be done.
什么 不能就这样结束啊
I'm not done!
我还意犹未尽呢
Where are they going?
他们去哪儿
Backstage.
后台啊
They probably have backstage passes.
她们肯定有后台通行证
Uh, let's go do that.
我们也去
But we don't have passes.
可我们没有通行证啊
Tina, did you learn nothing
蒂娜 你就没从他们的新歌♥
from the Boyz 4 Now song,
《姑娘 你不需要后台通行证》
Girl, You Don't Need a Backstage Pass"?
里学到点什么吗"
Wish kid, fatal strep throat,
我得了不治之症链球菌性喉炎
coming through.
是来完成最后心愿的
Nope.
不行
I'm detective Brenda Lee Johnson.
我是侦探布伦达·李·约翰逊
"Brenda Leigh Johnson" 美剧《罪案终结》中的女主人公
There's been a murder backstage.
后台发生命案了
No one gets through the door.
谁都不能进这道门
Look, I get it.
听着 我懂
I'd love to let you back there.
我也想放你们过去
I can see the pain in your face.
我能看出你们的痛苦
That pain doesn't go away; It only gets worse.
这痛苦不但不会减轻 只会越来越厉害
Don't get older.
到我这年龄你们就明白了
Hot dogs. No, no, wait.
卖♥♥热狗咯 不不 再等等
Oh, yep, yep, this one's hot.
对对 这个熟了
We're ready to go, Zeke.
我们可以走了 齐克
Where's Leslie?
莱斯利去哪儿了
He's using his shirt money to buy
他把卖♥♥T恤的钱拿去
an endangered box turtle from the tour bus driver.
找巡演车司机买♥♥濒临灭绝的箱龟了
Tour bus?
巡演车
But whatever you do, don't feed him after midnight.
总之 千万别在午夜的时候喂他吃东西
Just kidding. He doesn't know what time it is.
开玩笑的啦 他才分不清时间咧
What is he, wearing a watch?
难不成他戴手表了吗
Hey, cuz.
嘿 兄弟
Look who just joined the family.
来看看我们的新成员
He lives in a shell and he's cute as hell.
他住在龟壳里哦 萌死了
Cool.
酷
Hey, bus driver, what other endangered animals you got in there?
司机 你还有什么濒临灭绝的动物
Well, I got an African egg frog.
我还有一只非洲产卵青蛙
I got a horseshoe bat.
一只菊头蝠
Got a skink and a skunk. Got a bush baby...
一只蜥蜴 一只臭鼬 一只夜猴
How much you want for that bush baby? Not for sale.
夜猴你卖♥♥多少 夜猴不卖♥♥的
Come on. But buy the skink, I'll throw in the skunk.
拜托 你买♥♥蜥蜴吧 附送臭鼬
I want Griffin to sign the inside of my eyelids,
我想让格里芬在我的眼睑里面签名
so he's the last thing I see before I go to bed.
这样他就是我入睡前看到的最后一样东西
What are you going to ask Boo Boo to sign?
你要让布布签哪儿
Oh, no, Tina. I don't want Boo Boo's signature.
不 蒂娜 我不要布布的签名
I told you, I want to slap him.
跟你说了 我想扇他
I don't know if he'll like that.
他应该不会喜欢那个吧
That's why it has to be a surprise attack.
所以我们才要偷袭
We need to find some place to burst out of.
我们先找个地方藏着 一会儿再跳出来
In there? Uh, great idea,
那儿吗 好主意
but just in case we aren't six inches tall,
但估计我们不止六英寸高
how about in... there?
那边怎么样
Ah, smells horrible in here. Yeah.
这里面真难闻 是啊
It would be terrible if these smells got stuck
要是这些气味附在我的
to the inside of my nostrils and I would
鼻孔内就糟糕了
have to smell this sweaty sweatband forever.
我就永远摆脱不了这吸汗带的味道了
I think they're coming.
我感觉他们来了
I'll slap Boo Boo in the face,
让我扇布布一巴掌
and we'll be on our way.
我们就可以回家了
Crush crushed.
暗恋什么的去死吧
Whew. Great show, guys.
演出很精彩 各位
Yeah. We caused a lot of smiles tonight.
是啊 今晚我们带去了好多欢笑
Totally.
必须的
Settle in guys. We've got an overnighter.
坐好了各位 今晚要在车上过夜了
I think we're moving.
车好像开走了
Oh, my God.
天呐
We're going on tour.
我们踏上巡演之旅了
Slapabama, here we come.
扇布布之旅 我们来啦
Should we jump out now?
我们要现在跳出去吗
What's the protocol in this situation?
通常这种情况都是怎么操作的
Maybe you shouldn't rush into this, Louise.
也许你不该太心急 露易丝
We could just live in here forever.
我们完全可以一直住这里面
All right, Boo Boo.
好了 布布
We got to strap you into your booster seat.
你得去坐儿童座椅了
No! I don't wanna!
不 我不想坐
You know the rules: When you hit 80 pounds,
你知道规矩的 等长到80磅的时候
you can sit in a big boy seat. No!
你就能坐成人座了 不要
Guys, why don't you sing the song?
各位 你们唱那歌♥吧
Gettin' into your booster seat
坐进儿童椅
From your big boy head to your big boy feet
从头到脚绑结实咯
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
Is "Booster seat" Code for drugs?
"儿童椅"难道是毒品的暗号♥
From my big boy head to my big boy feet
从头到脚帮结实咯
Boo Boo!
布布
Ah! It's a girl!
是个女孩
A girl saw me in my booster seat!
有女孩看见我坐儿童椅了
Don't look at me!
别看我
Stop the bus, Jody. No, Jody,
停车 乔迪 不 乔迪
don't stop the bus. Who said that?
别停车 谁在说话
No one. You were just thinking it.
没人 是你自己在想
We got another one in the hamper. Stopping the bus.
箱子里还有一个 我停车
Hi. I'm Tina, your new roadie.
嗨 我是蒂娜 你们的新巡演负责人
Do I have something on my face?
我脸上有东西吗
Just kidding. I know it's five sweatbands.
开玩笑的 我知道我脸上有五条吸汗带
We'll let you off at this rest stop up ahead.
我们会在前面的休息站让你们下车
Hey, use the phone. Call your parents.
那儿有电♥话♥ 打给你们的父母
They're probably worried about you.
他们肯定在担心你们呢
I know I'd be worried about my daughter.
要是我的话也会担心我女儿的
If I had one.
如果我有女儿的话
But I'm 17, so I don't.
但我才十七岁 所以我没有
Wait.
等等
Before we go, Boo Boo,
布布 走之前
my sister wants to ask you something.
我妹妹有事想问你
What?
啥
What? It sounded like...
啥 听起来像...
What? What?
啥 啥
What are you saying?
你说什么
What? What?
什么 啥
Get me out of this thing!
给我松开
I'm trying to talk to a fan.
我在跟我的粉丝说话呢
Give me just a little dignity.
能让我保留点尊严吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, what was that, little girl?
好了 你刚刚说啥 小姑娘
Bold. Worth it.
真有种 总算值了
I think we nailed it. Yeah.
我觉得我们成功了 没错
It's daring, it's different.
又大胆 又有新意
Nobody else is doing this.
没有人做这个
I'll just put a little more
让我再多放一点
of this strawberry jam from Mom's purse and...
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表