才不是 我觉得现在有点"暧暧"她了
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Nah, you don't, honey.
你真的没有 宝贝
Why don't you try speaking in words,
你说句人话成吗
instead of your damn dirty lies!
我真受够了你张嘴就放屁
Seriously! I think I do!
我没开玩笑 我觉得我会的
When I shut my eyes and cover my ears,
只要闭上双眼 捂住耳朵
I feel like I maybe could spend the rest of my life with her.
我就觉得我还是能和她过一辈子的
I mean, "Oh."
我意思是 "这样啊"
Where's Gene?
吉恩呢
Oh, he's at Courtney's, hitting on her dad.
他在考特尼家勾引她爸呢
Hey, Lin, can you check the burgers on the grill for me?
琳 你看看烤架上的汉堡好了没
I can't be around food right now, Bob.
鲍勃 我现在不能接近食物
You do realize you work in a restaurant, right?
你难道没意识到自己是开餐厅的吗
Don't say restaurant; it makes me hungry.
别跟我提餐厅 听见我就饿
You okay, Linda?
你还好吧 琳达
Mom's cranky because she's only had
我妈这么古怪都因为
fruit and vegetable skins for three days.
这三天她就光啃蔬果皮了
Is your name Linda? I don't think so!
你是琳达吗 不是就别插嘴
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起 宝贝
Come here; I'm sorry.
过来 对不起
Come here.
过来
Come hug Mommy! Okay.
过来抱我 好吧
Mommy hug.
让妈妈抱抱
Mm! Did you use that cocoa butter shampoo?
你用的可可油洗发水吗
Yeah.
是的
Bu... bu... bu...
油...油...油
Butter... butter... Lin... Lin...
黄油 黄油 琳 琳
What? What?
干嘛 干嘛
Stop eating Tina's hair.
别吃蒂娜的头发
Dad, I made up a jingle for you.
老爸 我为你写了首广♥告♥歌♥
You want to hear it? Not really.
你想听听吗 不太想
Have a feast for your face
让你请客有脸面
Have a burger at Bald Bob's!
就来光头鲍勃的汉堡店
It was pretty good, up until you said Bald Bob.
前面还不错 秃鲍勃那就差了
Doug says when you write a jingle, use alliteration.
道格说写广♥告♥歌♥要押韵
Oh, thanks for the lesson, Professor Jingleberry.
又受教了 广而告之教授
Good one.
好样的
I've got one for you, too, Mort.
莫特 我也为你作了一首
If you got yourself a stiff
如果有人死翘翘
Don't dump it in a ditch
千万别往沟里倒
Take your corpse to Mort!
快快来把莫特找
That's me!
就是我
That was really good. How about this one?
还有点才气 你听这个呢
Told you to break up with Courtney
苦口婆心劝分手
And you didn't listen
你却偏偏不回头
And now you're stuck with her forever
永远要把苦来受
So suck it!
自食其果才罢休
That's not very catchy, but we'll work on it.
这个有点难记 不过可以试试看
考特尼生日快乐
I feel light headed.
我觉得头晕
I'm not feeling anything.
我完全没感觉
I think somebody stepped on this batch.
这批货肯定被掺水了
Cake, anyone?
蛋糕有人要吗
Not for me, I'm on a diet.
别给我 我在减肥
Bob! Bob! Take a piece of cake!
鲍勃 鲍勃 去拿块蛋糕
I don't want cake.
我不想吃
Just take a piece.
就拿一块
I want to look at it, up close.
我想近距离看看它
Fine.
好吧
Oh, icing's like cake skin, right?
酥皮也算是蛋糕的一种皮吧
What?!
什么
Lin, get ahold of yourself.
琳 你控制着点
Okay, I'm walking away from you now.
好吧 那我离你远点
So, Bob, I hear you're a burger man.
鲍勃 我听说你是做汉堡的
Yep. Gene mentioned that you write jingles.
没错 吉恩说过你是写广♥告♥歌♥的
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你现在是不是跟我想到一块儿去了
I'm afraid to say yes.
恐怕没有
Blazin' beef and big old buns
滋滋牛排和大块面包
Well, nice meeting you.
幸会
Attention, everybody.
安静 各位
Look at me! Birthday girl talking!
往这边看 派对主人公要发言了
Come on, everyone!
请到这边来
They make a cute couple, huh?
他们真般配 对吧
They certainly are standing next to each other.
他们 只是站在一起而已
Mr. Belcher! I said attention!
贝尔彻先生 我不是让安静了吗
He talked first, so...
是他先说的
Well, he asked me a question.
他先问我的
No... I didn't.
我才没有
Well, you did, too.
反正你也说了
Um, okay, anyway,
算了 总之
Gene's written a love jingle about me,
吉恩给我写了一首爱的广♥告♥歌♥
and he's gonna perform it now.
现在要为大家表演
This is more of an extended jingle jam/demo reel.
准确点说 其实是加长版的广♥告♥歌♥小样
I call it "Silent Love."
我把它叫做"沉默的爱"
When I close my eyes and I cover my ears
当我闭上双眼 捂住耳朵
It's almost like you aren't here
仿佛感觉你不曾来过
It's a silent love shh!
这就是沉默的爱
Silent love!
沉默的爱
Silent love.
沉默的爱
No, seriously shh!
不 别出声
Talkin' 'bout silent love!
这就是沉默的爱
Stop singing!
别唱了
All the ladies in the house now: silent love!
所有女士请跟我一起唱 沉默的爱
Silent love?
沉默的爱
Gene!
吉恩
I have to do the fellas in the house!
我还没叫男士呢
You can't do the ladies and not do the fellas!
怎么能光叫女士不叫男士呢
Just be quiet! Let me sing!
你给我安静 我要唱
No! It's not a duet!
不行 这不是男女对唱歌♥
Silent love... it's a silent...
沉默的爱 这就是沉
You are so annoying!
你烦死了
What?
什么
Just stop singing! Stop talking!
别唱了 别说话
Stop breathing!
别呼吸
Do you think I've ruined her birthday?
我是不是把她的生日搞砸了
You were right, Dad.
你说得对 老爸
I should've broken up with Courtney a long time ago.
我早就该跟考特尼分手了
Now I've killed her.
现在我害死了她
You didn't kill Courtney, Gene.
你没害死考特尼 吉恩
Yeah, honey, she'll be okay.
是啊 宝贝儿 她会没事的
Probably.
我想的话
Look at the bright side:
往好的方面想嘛
You'll never have to go out with any girls again,
这样你就永远省去和女孩儿约会的麻烦了
because they all hate you.
因为大家都讨厌你
They hate me, Doug hates me...
他们讨厌我 道格讨厌我
Lenny hates you.
连尼讨厌你
My career is ruined.
我的事业给毁了
Gene, Doug wasn't gonna give you a record deal.
吉恩 道格不会跟你签唱片合约的
He doesn't even give out record deals.
他压根儿就不做唱片
He doesn't have that power.
他没那个本事
Yes, he does! No, he doesn't.
他有 他没有
You don't know anything about the music business.
你对音乐圈一无所知
Look, the doctor's coming over.
看 医生过来了
Tina, are you still doing helium?
蒂娜 你还在吸氦气吗
No... Tina!
没有啊 蒂娜
I like it. Give me some.
我喜欢嘛 给我来点
Gene...
吉恩
would you like to see her now?
你要去看看她吗
Uh, I'm good.
不用了
Now's the time.
再不去就没机会了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表