我把门撞开了
Um, we busted through the door.
是我们把门撞开了
Fine. My shoulder and Cynthia's left boob.
好吧 我的肩和辛西娅的左胸
All right, everybody. Fun's over.
够了 各位 游戏结束了
Now, let's get back on Modo Time.
我们继续我们的启迪时间吧
Oh, no freaking way!
想都别想
You are coming back to the Nurture Center right now!
我要你现在就给我回♥教♥养中心去
You're in big trouble, Logan Berry Bush.
你麻烦大了 洛根·贝里·布♥什♥
洛根的全名在英语里有罗甘莓的意思
Logan Berry Bush?
他叫罗甘莓
We didn't think it through.
我们取名的时候大意了 怎样
Okay, everybody, calm down.
好了 各位 冷静
Now, how do we get down there?
我们怎样才能下去
No one goes in without a vest and a laser gun.
要下去都得拿镭射枪穿背心
Well, that's not happening.
这是不可能的
I'll go down there! Linda, no!
我下去 不 琳达
Laser tag goes against
镭射枪战和我们到目前为止
everything we've been working on.
所有的努力都背道而驰
And besides... you're mothers.
再说了 你们是母亲啊
Uh huh. Where's mommy's gun?!
是的 老娘的枪在哪儿
So, welcome to the war.
欢迎参战
Okay, first, uh... let's just try
这样 我们先试试
to create a dialogue, and we'll...
看能不能谈判 然后...
You're gonna get it, Miss Missy!
你玩儿完了 大小姐
Why don't you let your gun do the talking, blabbermouth!
多开枪少说话 唠叨婆
Blabbermouth?
你叫我唠叨婆
Linda, this isn't right!
琳达 我们不能这样
Feels pretty good to me!
我看好得很
I am ordering you to put down your gun
我现在命令你放下武器
and go cradle your daughter!
去抱抱你的女儿
No! I'm gonna shoot her instead!
我还是射她比较好
Ha! Gotcha!
中招了吧
I gave you that one!
那枪是我让你的
This is seriously hurting your chances
你再这样下去
of receiving the MVM award!
就别想当"最有价值母亲"了
Maybe I should give the sash to Cynthia, huh?
你要我把绶带给辛西娅吗
Die, Logan!
受死吧 洛根
Oh whoa whoa whoa, seriously? I'm the MVM?
你说真的吗 我是"最有价值母亲"吗
What?! The sash! Oh!
什么 我的绶带
That's for kidnapping me!
这是报你绑♥架♥我的仇
And that's for taking me to The Momgina Monologues!
这是报你逼我去听那个变♥态♥的课的仇
You almost killed your mother. I hope you're happy.
你差点杀了你老妈 你开心了吗
I am. Any last words?
很开心 还有遗言吗
Yes. I just wish...
有 我希望
I just wish you liked me, that's all.
我只希望你能喜欢我 就是这样
But I guess you never will, so go ahead,
但我想是没可能了 动手吧
put me out of my misery.
结束我的痛苦吧
Is this all 'cause you think I don't like you?
你做这些都因为你认为我不喜欢你吗
Go on. Just do it. Just go.
来吧 动手吧 射我吧
Take me out. Go ahead.
让我死 来吧
Mom, I guess I've been kind of a "B" Word today.
老妈 我今天的行为也许确实过火了
You have. But I came on a little strong.
是的 但我也有点太强硬了
I'm sorr...
对不...
You! You ruined my beautiful seminar, you little brat!
你 你毁了我那么完美的课 小屁孩
And now you're gonna pay!
我要你付出代价
No! My baby!
不 我的孩子
Suck on this soup tube, Dakota!
吃我这一枪 达科塔
It's laser flavored!
镭口味的
Mom, nice!
老妈 干得好
Look north, Dakota.
正北方向 达科塔
Whoa, Mom, amazing!
老妈你真棒
Make my day!
今日舍我其谁
No, no, better before.
不 不 还是前面那个好一点
Wait, wait. Hold on.
等等 等等 等一下
Hey, get off the equipment!
给我从障碍物上下来
Oh, shove it!
闪一边去
I'm bonding with my daughter!
我和女儿培养感情呢
Yeah, we're bonding here!
没错 我们培养感情呢
Best therapy ever.
这是有史以来最好的治疗
You should have seen the way Mom took down Dakota.
你们真应该看看老妈拿下达科塔的场面
Phenomimom, my ass.
"妈妈帮"见鬼去吧
My ass, too! Up high!
见鬼去吧 击掌
Yeah, that my girl!
真是我的乖女儿
Quit scratching, you two.
别抓了 你俩
Can't help it. It itches.
我忍♥不了 好痒
Yeah, mine, too. Switch?
我也是 要不要交换
Okay.
好的
Come on. Scratch like a man!
拜托 使点儿劲
Give it to me!
像个男人
Tina, I'm sorry I wasn't there
蒂娜 抱歉我没参与
to give you your first shave.
你人生第一次脱毛
It's okay. I regretted it anyway.
没关系 反正我也后悔了
But it was fun going to the waxing salon with Dad.
但和老爸去脱毛中心还挺开心的
He's a screamer.
他叫得真大声
Ow, Gene! Not so hard!
吉恩 太大力了
Aw, man! Your day sounds better. What?
你们的经历听起来更好玩嘛 什么
I want to go shave my legs with Dad and then regret it.
我也想跟老爸去脱毛然后再后悔
Yeah, let's make all the same mistakes
好 我们明天跟老爸
with Dad again tomorrow!
去把同样的错误通通再犯一遍好了
Okay. Yay, Dad.
好吧 老爸万岁
Oh, screw all of you.
你们都去吃屎吧
Ah, Mom. Come here.
别这样 老妈 来抱抱
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表