挡泥布把一个装屄♥♥的揍得屁滚尿流
in Macon, Georgia one fine day in spring.
那天佐治亚州的梅肯市春光明媚
Got her colors that night.
当晚就让她入党了
It was fall. It was spring.
是秋天 是春天
I remember because the azaleas were in bloom.
因为我记得当时杜♥鹃♥花全都开了
Ooh, azaleas.
杜♥鹃♥花
Oh, the azaleas are beautiful in Macon.
梅肯市的杜♥鹃♥花漂亮极了
Second only to their crank.
仅次于大力丸
That sweet Macon crank.
那美味的梅肯市大力丸
What's crank? Like meth's dirty cousin.
大力丸是什么 冰♥毒♥的一种
Oh, we're gonna cook meth.
我们正要制♥作♥冰♥毒♥呢
Okay, time for bed, sweeties. Come on.
该去睡觉了 宝贝们 快去吧
Can I bring a biker with me to tell me stories?
我能不能拜托飞车党给我讲讲睡前故事
No, you may not.
不行
Please...?
求求你嘛
Just one! No.
就讲一个 不行
All right, everybody.
所有人都听好
We drank the place dry. Let's ride!
这儿的啤酒已经被我们喝干了 咱们走
Come on, lil' sweetheart. Jump on back.
来啊 小宝贝 骑上来
I'm sure they have designated drivers, so...
我敢肯定他们有特派司机
This should cover the damage.
这点钱足够补偿你们的了
Sorry there's blood on some of it.
抱歉上面沾了点血
Oh, one last thing. Here.
还有一件事 给
What's this?
这是什么
Means we owe you one.
我们欠你一个人情
Put it in your window. Nobody will mess with you.
贴在橱窗上 保证没人敢碰你
Uh, except maybe the Buzzard Kings.
除了秃鹰王
They might throw a Molotov cocktail in here.
他们也许会往这里扔燃♥烧♥弹♥
You call me if they do.
出事就给我打电♥话♥
Uh! No, no, no. Right in the window.
不不不 贴在窗户上
So, we've got this now.
现在 我们有保护伞了
Uh oh, we're crossing paths again.
我们又要从这儿过了
We're crossing paths!
我们又要从这儿过了
Hey, remember when I told you not to come around here?
还记得我跟你说过"此路不通"么
Guess not. I'm not so good with history.
记不太清了 过去的事我一向健忘
Me, neither!
我也是
I'm pretty good at history,
虽然我历史很好
but I have some problems with math.
但是数学却很糟糕
Well, I'm taking a course in the future.
我会透视未来
You know what happens in the future?
你知道等下会发生什么吗
We walk right past you.
我们会从你身边走过
Uh! I just want no little kids around me
我只是不想放学后的娱乐时间
when I'm decompressing after school.
还看到你们这群小屁孩
I'm trying to create a relaxed environment,
我正在努力创造一个轻松的氛围
I'm making my friends feel comfortable,
我想让我的朋友感到舒服自在
and then you come by with all this attitude!
结果你们这几个臭屁孩子不请自来
Hey, you don't want to mess with my sister.
你可千万别惹我老妹
She'll wear down your self esteem over a period of years.
她会让你好多年都抬不起头
Shut up, four eyes.
闭嘴 四眼妹
I'm talking to four ears.
我在跟四耳妹说话
With four ears, I can ignore you twice as hard.
我的四只耳朵可听不见你说话
What, what? What, what?
什么什么 什么什么
You've pushed me to the point of break.
你已经把我逼到忍♥无可忍♥了
I'm confiscating these.
我要没收这只帽子
Laters!
回见
What just frigging happened?!
这他妈什么鸟事
So, I couldn't help notice
我不禁注意到
someone doesn't have their bunny ears on.
某人的兔耳帽不见了
Ha ha! I know, right?
我知道说我呢 行吗
It's, uh, been a pretty long time since we've seen you without your...
很久没看到你不戴帽子的样...
Too long! Too... long!
很久了 很...久了
Okay.
好吧
Louise, maybe you'd feel better if you told mom and dad...
露易丝 也许告诉爸妈实话你会感觉好点
How happy I am?
告诉他们我有多快乐吗
Mom, up high.
老妈 来击个掌
I'll take one. You got it, bro!
我也要 好咧 老哥
Do you think I should go talk to her, Bobby?
鲍鲍 要不我去跟她谈谈
No, you shouldn't!
免了吧
I'm great! Just fantastic!
我很好 好得不得了
Uh, maybe wait.
再等等吧
You're not wearing your ears today.
你今天怎么没戴兔耳帽
Or are they invisible?
还是帽子隐形了
Invisible?!
隐形了
Where do you come up with this stuff?
你这想法是哪来的
Your mind is so beautiful!
你的心灵太美好了
Yeah, take it in!
接受现实吧
Whoa, Louise, not wearing your bunny ears?
露易丝 怎么没戴兔耳帽呢
This is big.
这事很严重
Lots of issues to discuss, feelings to process.
很多问题要讨论 很多情绪要处理
Oh, yeah, tell me about it, Mr. Frond!
好啊 跟我说说啊 福旺德先生
I am processing up a storm,
我正要处理一场情绪风暴
but I could really use a processing partner!
正好缺个搭档陪我
Me?! Great idea! Your office? Five minutes?
是我吗 就是你 去你办公室 五分钟
I'm out of here.
我走了
I'm gonna wait for that punk at the steps and get my ears back.
我要去台阶那里找那个傻屄♥♥要回我的帽子
We'll come with you.
我们陪你去
No. You guys go home and lie to mom and dad.
不用 你们回家不要跟爸妈说实话
Good. I'm a liar, not a fighter.
好的 我擅长撒谎 不擅长打架
Louise, wait. What?
露易丝 等等 怎么了
You want us to keep your dinner warm?
要不要等你一起吃晚饭
Yeah. Real warm.
好啊 等着我
Hello, I see you're wearing my ears.
哎哟 你戴着我的帽子呐
Oh, they're off center a smidge.
好像有点戴偏了
Let me just...
我来给你...
Nice try, kid.
想得美 屁孩
Fine. We're all young professionals here.
好吧 我们都是道儿上的
I'm Louise, by the way. I don't think I got your name.
我叫露易丝 我还不知道你的名字呢
Logan.
洛根
Logan...
洛根
what's this in my pocket?
我兜里这是什么呀
Oh, one, two, three, four, five, six,
一二三四五六
seven, eight, nine dollars for the hat.
七八♥九♥美元 买♥♥那只帽子
You can't buy me like a cheap sex lady!
我可不是什么便宜的妓♥女♥
Too slow, down low.
太慢了 太矮了
Why don't you go back to plan school
你不如重上一遍计划学校
because looks like you need a better one.
因为你看起来非常需要重新塑造
Why don't you go to plan school?!
你怎么不去上计划学校呢
Why don't you? Why don't you?
你怎么不去 你怎么不去
No, you, why don't you? Why don't you?!
你怎么不去 你怎么不去
No, why don't you? Why don't you?!
你怎么不去 你怎么不去
What do we do with this card?
我们该怎么处理这张卡片
Take it down? It's creepy.
要拿下来吗 看着好诡异
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Remember when you took down that charity jar?
还记得你撤掉那只筹款罐的事吗
You saw how pissed those breast cancer people got.
你也见识到那些胸癌患者有多愤怒了
Hey, parentals.
你好 父亲母亲
Where's Louise?
露易丝呢
Hat shopping? Shopping for hats.
买♥♥帽子去了 买♥♥帽子去了
Huh, that makes sense.
可以理解
I guess Louise needs to transition from bunny ears to something.
看来露易丝得转变一下风格了
Like training wheels.
这就好比辅助车轮
Like when we got a fish for Gene
就像上次我们让吉恩养鱼
to prove he was responsible enough to get a dog.
好看看他是否有责任心养狗
I was not. That poor fish.
事实证明我没有 可怜的鱼儿
So, where are we going?
那么 我们到底去哪
My calendar is wide open.
我的时间充裕着呢
Yeah, well, uh, I'm home now.
是啊 我到家了
So, run along, little doggie.
那你就接着跑吧 小狗狗
No, we're home now.
不 是我们到家了
Until I get those ears back,
除非我夺回帽子
wherever you go, I go.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表