How you gonna get by without Linda, Bob?
没有琳达你怎么忙得过来 鲍勃
She's only working part time. I'll be fine.
她只是去做份兼♥职♥ 我应付得过来
Did Linda show you how to work the thermostat?
琳达告诉你怎么用恒温器了吗
It's the same as it always is.
我没动过它啊
No.
不对
Linda accounts for outside temperature, grill temperature,
琳达能控制厨房♥外的温度 烤架的温度
the number of customers in here.
还有客人的数量
Linda can play that thermostat like a violin.
琳达能像拉小提琴一样自如地控制恒温器
Now that you mention it, I do feel a little shvitzy.
被你这么一说 我好像真的出汗了
Oh, me, too. Shirt's coming off.
我也是 得脱掉衬衫了
Fine, I'll turn it down.
好吧 我调小点
That's not how Linda does it, Bobby.
琳达可不是那么做的 鲍鲍
You overshot it. Now we're all gonna freeze.
你调过头了 现在我们都得冻死了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I moved it, like, two degrees, Teddy.
我只是调了大概两度的样子 泰迪
Two degrees is everything.
两度就能要人命了
Two degrees killed the dinosaurs!
就是这么两度的差别让恐龙灭绝了
Fine! I'll move it back!
好吧 我调回来
Too far again.
又过了
That's got to come off!
还得脱掉
We're gonna start you off nice and easy today.
今天你先做点轻松的适应一下
On the ten items or less register.
这是低于十样商品的收银台
If they have 11, ban 'em or scan 'em. Your call.
如果拿了十一样 给不给结账你决定
Oh, my call! Okay. I'm in charge.
我来决定 好吧 我说了算
To a point.
也不能全算
Excuse me, did someone lose a monkey?
请注意 有人丢猴子了吗
You're gonna do just fine here.
我看好你
Hey, with Linda gone,
既然琳达不在
we can get into some raunchy locker room talk.
我们可以聊聊猥琐的话题
Hey, let's describe our testicles with a movie title.
用一部电影片名来形容我们的"蛋蛋"
What?
啥
The Wild Bunch!
《野战群》
Wait a minute. What are we doing?
等等 这是在做什么
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
《飞越疯人院》
You have one testicle?
你只有一颗蛋吗
You knew that.
你知道的
Hey, Bob. Whoa. It's warm in here.
鲍勃 这里可真热
Yes, I know, Mike. Thanks.
是的 我知道 麦克 多谢了
Linda got a part time job.
琳达找了份兼♥职♥
Teddy, you're looking good.
泰迪 身材不错
Uh... I don't know.
我不敢说
You got a lot of bills here.
你有很多账单
It's all bills.
全是账单
You guys should pay your bills.
你们该付付账单了
Mike's smart. Yup.
麦克真聪明 没错
Hey, we're doing locker room talk.
我们在聊猥琐的话题
Tell us about your testicles. Good bye.
跟我们聊聊你的"蛋蛋" 再见
Linda stocked corn and she don't care
琳达在摆玉米货架 她并不觉得丢脸
Linda stocked corn and she don't care
琳达在摆玉米货架 她并不觉得丢脸
Linda stocked corn and she don't care...
琳达在摆玉米货架 她并不觉得丢脸
Cause she's also got diced tomatoes.
因为她还有西红柿切块'
Hey nice cans, lady.
罐头不错 小姐
Kids! You came to see Mommy at her new job?
孩子们 你们是来看妈咪的新工作的吗
Come on. I'll introduce my home family
来吧 给我的家庭成员
to my new work family.
介绍一下我的工作团队成员
Hey, Jamie, these are my kids.
杰米 这是我的孩子
Kids, this is your new brother, Jamie.
孩子们 这是你们新哥哥 杰米
Hey, what's up?
你们好
Go ahead with the tour, Mother.
你们接着转吧 老妈
I'm going to visit with James.
我要和杰米一起参观
That's right, I'm part of the Fresh Feed family now,
没错 我现在也是鲜食大家庭的一员了
so don't bother with the toothpicks.
就用不着使牙签了
They just slow me down.
那样太慢了
Who wants a balloon?
谁想要汽球
Actually, I would like many balloons.
事实上 我想要很多的汽球
I'm gonna do something I should've done years ago.
我要做一件好多年前就该做的事情
I was hoping you could take me on a tour of the dairy fridge.
你能不能带我去乳品冰柜那边参观一下
Oh, yeah. Sure, honey. Yeah. Come on.
当然可以 宝贝 跟我来
热门促销 冷冻虾仁 只要8块9毛9
Ooh! Go! Be free!
去吧 自♥由♥的飞吧
You'll float for a few days!
你们可以飘上好多天
Maybe a week. Who knows?
也许能飞一周呢 谁知道呢
But you'll live.
至少你们能活下去
You'll live!
你们能活了
Wow. It's like I'm backstage at a Broadway show...
我好像在百老汇后台看一场
about people who buy milk.
关于买♥♥牛奶的人的演出
Ooh, I'd see that show
听着都想看呢
sort of.
说说而已
Hey, Linda, grab a mop, will you?
琳达 拿根拖布出来好吗
Aisle three's got a spill a roosh.
3号♥通道那边洒了点东西
Will do a roosh. That's fun.
这就去 有意思
Okay, I'll be right back, honey.
宝贝 我去去就回
No hurry.
不急
What if I put that hand on that arm?
把那只手放那只胳膊上会怎样
And those hips on those legs?
那些屁♥股♥放那些腿上呢
Come on, Tina, don't play God.
得了 蒂娜 别装上帝了
It's dangerous.
很危险的
Oh, that hand is so handsome.
那只手真美
What? What?
什么 什么
Is someone back there?
后面有人吗
Maybe. How'd you hurt your finger?
也许吧 你手指怎么了
My turtle bit me. Oh, no.
我家乌龟咬的 不是吧
Ah, I was being a jerk.
是我当时太过分了
He was just being a turtle.
那只乌龟只是出于本能
How old are you?
你多大了
I'm, um...
我...
How old are you?
你多大了
Uh, you first.
你先说
We'll say it at the same time. One, two...
我们同时说 一 二...
Twenty five.
25岁
Really?
真的吗
No, 13. No, 14.
假的 我13 假的 我14
Cool!
太好了
So... you like chocolate milk?
所以 你喜欢巧克力味的牛奶
Yes.
是
No.
也不是
But... yes.
但 算是吧
You sound complicated.
感觉好复杂
Well, I like it, but my body doesn't like it.
我喜欢 可我的身体不喜欢
So I'm trying to train my body to like it.
所以我在努力让我的身体喜欢上它
You're brave.
你真勇敢
No. I'm lactose intolerant.
不是的 我有乳糖不耐症
Labels.
都是被别人贴的标签
Ah. Mom's texting me. I got to go.
老妈来短♥信♥了 我得走了
Wait! What's your name?
等等 你叫什么
Or number? Or measurements?
电♥话♥呢 三围呢
He's gone...
他走了
but not forgotten.
但我不会忘了他
I'm going to use this to find him.
我要用这个找到他
I'm looking for a boy
我在找一个男孩
with a turtle bite on his index finger.
他食指上有被乌龟咬伤的痕迹
Isn't every woman?
是女人都在找吧
So, did, uh... did your mom mention
所以 你们老妈有没有说过
anything about missing the restaurant?
她想回餐馆什么的
No, she seems happy at Fresh Feed.
没有 她在鲜食超♥市♥好像干得挺高兴的
But maybe I just think that
也可能是因为她一直在说自己有多高兴
because she kept saying how happy she is.
我才有那样的错觉
Let her live a little, Dad.
让她活得自在点 老爸
She's only been off leash one day.
她只不过才脱缰了一天
Yeah, give the woman some breathing room,
就是 给她些呼吸空间
needy saurus rex.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表