那我想的这个人是谁 我不知道
But but the sign.
但 但餐馆明明就叫
Okay, well, I'm still missing a toilet.
各位 我这儿正找马桶呢
I was delivering it, but it fell off my truck.
它在我运送的途中从车里掉了出来
My toilet's worth $14,000.
我的马桶值1万4千美元
So I'm gonna find it.
所以我一定要找到它
1万4千美元$14,000?
For 14 grand, I'd let that toilet poop on me.
给我1万4块 让马桶拉我身上都行
Lin.
琳
My toilet's special.
我的马桶很特别
State of the art.
是世界上最先进的
I'm very motivated to find it.
我愿不惜一切来找到它
Have you told the toilet how you feel?
你有告诉过马桶你的想法吗
The toilet knows how I feel!
我们心照不宣
Okay, Mr. Flush, we'll we'll let you know if we see it,
崇马彤先生 我们看到它会通知您的
and, uh, we're closing early, so...
餐馆今天要提前关门 所以...
Closing early?
提前关门
Yeah, I'm gonna use the money I saved on that ticket
对 我要用那张罚单省下的钱
and take Linda and my suit out to a nice dinner.
穿着这身衣服和琳达去吃顿大餐
We're going to Beville's! It's fancy.
我们要去百福尔餐厅 可高级了
They give you bread in a basket with a napkin inside of it.
他们用篮子盛面包 里面还铺着纸巾
Can I come? No.
能加我一个不 不能
Oh. Okey dokey.
好吧 好了各位
I guess I'll just be on my way then.
看来我得先走了
Before we go, we should take out the trash.
走之前 我们得把垃圾扔出去
Lin, do you mind? I'm kind of in a suit.
琳 你能去扔一下吗 我穿着正装呢
Okay, but I'm not gonna lie down
好吧 不过别指望我躺平了
in any puddles for you to cross, mister.
让你踩着我过水坑 先生
Just kidding, I will.
开玩笑的 我会的
Oh, no, he's not leaving!
天哪 他没有走
He's staking us out.
他在监视我们
We'll have to lay low for a while.
近期我们得低调点了
We can't lay low. We have to get back to the toilet!
不能低调 我们要把马桶带回来
We'll need a plan.
我们得制定个计划
Tina, cancel all of my appointments.
蒂娜 取消我所有预约
That's gonna take a while.
那得花点工夫
Gene, hold my calls.
吉恩 帮我挡下电♥话♥
Now he wants to switch eyes!
他要跟我换眼球
Okay, operation Capture the Throne is go.
好啦 营救马桶行动开始
Zeke and Jimmy Jr. will meet us at the rally point.
齐克和小吉米会在集结点跟我们会合
Andy and Ollie are on their way here.
安迪和奥利正往这儿赶
Everybody know what they're doing?
大家都知道自己要做什么吧
In general or in the plan?
你是指平时还是这次的计划里
The plan, Tina.
计划里 蒂娜
We just have to wait for Mom and Dad to get out of here, already.
我们要等老爸老妈走了才能行动
The toilet's only got two hours left.
马桶只剩两小时电量了
How do I look?
我这身怎么样
Well, no one's gonna be looking at you, Lin.
没人会看你的 琳
Oh. Bye!
好吧 拜
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. Bye.
拜 拜 拜 拜 拜
Bye, bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜
Stay out of my room.
不许进我房♥间
Here come Andy and Ollie.
安迪和奥利来了
What's taking them so long?
他们怎么这么慢
They're both trying to carry each other at the same time.
他们都想把对方抱起来
Sorry, Samantha.
抱歉了 萨曼莎
I'm Tina!
我是蒂娜
No, you're me.
不 你是我
I'm selling pens to benefit my Beaver Scout troop.
我卖♥♥钢笔为我们海狸童子军筹款
How many can I put you down for?
你要买♥♥几支
None.
我不买♥♥
Seven? Zero.
七支吗 一支也不要
Zero hundred and seven? Oh, fine, I'll take two.
零百零七支吗 好吧 我买♥♥两支
Hey!
喂
百福尔餐厅
Party of two ty toot toot.
二人浪漫约会
I'm a fun customer; You're gonna love me.
我这人可有意思了 你一定会喜欢我的
I'm sorry, unless you have a reservation, it's an hour wait.
抱歉 没有预约的话要等一个小时
An hour, really, hmm?
一小时 你说真的吗
Oh, are you together?
你们一起的吗
Maybe we have something. Let me check.
也许还有空位 我查查
May I bring you a cocktail?
您需要鸡尾酒吗
Ooh, appletinis.
我要苹果马提尼
Uh, yeah, we'll have two.
对 来两杯
Two each.
一人两杯
I'm serious.
我说真的
I'm coming, toilet!
我来了 马桶
Don't you quit on me!
别离开我
Guess we're in the same boat now,
我们现在可是一条船上的人了
Baby Boy Belcher.
小宝贝贝尔彻
Oh, my.
我的乖乖
What the...?
搞什么...
Have a great time on King's Head Island, sucker!
去皇颅岛好好玩啊 笨蛋
Rent a golf cart; They're super fun.
租辆高尔夫球车吧 超好玩的
This isn't over!
这事儿还没完
I can make my knees smile.
我能让我的膝盖微笑
Toilet?
马桶
Hello, Gene.
你好吉恩
Maintenance required.
请求维护
Don't worry, help is on the way.
别担心 马上就帮你
minutes of battery life remaining.
电池电量剩余33分钟33
Everything's going to be okay.
会好起来的
We'll be telling jokes again in no time.
我们马上又能一起说笑话了
Loading joke.
载入笑话
Knock knock.
咚咚
Who's there?
是谁
Interrupting toilet.
爱插嘴的马桶
Interrupting toilet...?
爱插嘴的马桶...
Hang in there, buddy.
坚持住 伙计
We're going to get you fixed up.
我们马上修好你
These are from the couple over there.
这是那边的那对夫妻送的
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Ah... not for you, for him.
没你的份 都是给这位先生的
Oh, I still haven't finished
可我还没喝完
my Sex on the Beach from that foot clinic doctor.
那位足部诊所医生送的"激♥情♥海岸"
Yeah, we got to pick up the pace.
我们得加快速度
Double fist 'em... go.
双管齐下 走一个
I don't know, Lin,
这样行吗 琳
I mean, I drove, or maybe you drove.
我开车来的呢 还是其实是你开的
One of us drove, right?
我们是开车来的 对吧
It's all right, we we'll take a snatchy.
没关系 我们可以叫猪猪车
What?
啥
We'll take a snatchy.
我可以叫猪猪车
What What's a snatchy?
猪猪车是什么玩意儿
The yellow thing.
就是黄色的那个
Well, I need a better hint than that.
再提示得更明白点
It's got wheels. A taxi?
有轮子的 出租车吗
Yeah, a snacky.
对 租租车
You said... Snacky!
你刚才说的是... 租租车
Wait, you keep changing it.
等等 你老在变
You got it, stop teasing me.
你懂就好 别取笑我了
Well, you said "Snatchy."
你刚才说的是"猪猪车"
Shut up, drink.
闭嘴 喝酒啦
Okay.
好
minutes of battery life remaining.
电池电量剩余11分钟11
Where are they?
他们到哪儿去了
It's getting cold out here.
外面越来越冷了
Warming seat.
座圈加温
No, save your energy!
不 保存体力
I'll warm my butt the old fashioned way.
我自己用原始方法暖屁屁就好
Finally.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表