You spend the night in there.
你就在里面过夜吧
The captain is complicated,
虽然船长为人复杂
but he knows what's best.
不过他很清楚何为上策
Duval! Duval!
杜瓦尔 杜瓦尔
I will kiss you.
我要吻你
Too late. The moment's gone, Bob.
太晚了 时不再来 鲍勃
Duval! We can do more than kiss!
杜瓦尔 我们可以再进一步
Other things! Duval!
深入发展 杜瓦尔
新鲜火腿
Thanks for serving canned meat, Duval.
多亏你用的是罐装肉 杜瓦尔
Good morning, Windbreakers!
早上好 防风号♥上的各位
Looking forward to seeing you all at Poseidon's Brunch,
期待大家尽情享用波塞冬早午餐
featuring Oysters Onassis,
其中还有奥纳西斯牡蛎
as well as the catch of the day.
新鲜得就和当天捕到的一样
That one is a little shout out for you know who.
刚才那句有点自卖♥♥自夸了啦
He's gone!
他跑了
Oh, damn it! You get the brunch ready!
妈的 你去准备早午餐
You! You find Bob!
你 你去找鲍勃
When he runs, it only makes me want him more, right, Kiki?
他越是跑我越是想抓住他 是不是琪琪
Kiki, Kiki, Kiki.
琪琪 琪琪 琪琪
Little help!
帮个忙
Oh, sorry.
真抱歉
Louise, come here. Over here.
露易丝 过来 这里
Oh, hey, dad.
是你啊 老爸
Flarty is absolutely insane.
弗拉缇彻底疯了
He locked me in his walk in overnight.
他把我关在库房♥一整晚
He's gonna serve rotten oysters.
还要给乘客们吃烂牡蛎
We've got to stop him.
我们要阻止他
Oh, dad, watch this.
老爸 你看
Clackety clackety clackety clackety,
咔咔咔咔
click click click click clack. Huh?
咔咔咔咔咔 怎么样
Louise, are you gonna help me or not?
露易丝 你到底帮不帮忙
Okay, I'll help.
好 我帮
All right, good.
好 很好
First, we need to distract Flarty and his crew
首先 你去引开弗拉缇和他的手下
while I take the oysters from the brunch.
我去撤掉早午餐的牡蛎
Well, I am a master of distraction.
我可是掩护专家
See?
知道了吧
I'm gonna get you that hundred bucks, baby.
我要给你挣够100块 宝贝
No! Those are for Marilyn!
不 这些是给玛丽莲的
Ah! No! Drop it!
啊 不要 放手
We have personnel on every deck looking for Bob, sir.
每层甲板上都安排了寻找鲍勃的人手 长官
Ha ha! I got your rat!
哈哈 我抓住你的耗子了
My Kiki!
我的琪琪
Get her!
抓住她
So long, seamen!
再见了 水手们
Where are you taking the oysters?
你要把这些牡蛎拿到哪去
Trust me, you don't want these.
相信我 你不会想吃的
There's plenty of other things to eat.
还有许多别的东西可以吃的
Don't tell me what to eat!
不用你告诉我什么能吃
Let go. I'm trying to help.
放手 我这是在帮忙
Yeah, help yourself.
随意吃吧
They must be running out!
这东西肯定快吃没了
I did it! I did the distraction!
我成功了 我引开他们了
Typically, Louise,
通常情况下 露易丝
when you do a distraction,
掩护是把他们引开
you don't lead everybody to me, right?
而不是把他们引来 好吗
Right!
好的
Okay, next time.
好了 下次吧
How dare you use Kiki
你怎敢利用琪琪
in your sadistic game?
大搞阴谋破坏
My sadistic game?
我搞阴谋破坏
That's right, buster.
没错 混♥蛋♥
You kidnapped us.
你绑♥架♥了我们
Thank you again.
再次谢谢你
I'm having a wonderful time, Captain.
我玩得很开心 船长
Linda, are you kidding?! What?
琳达 你开什么玩笑 怎么了
He shouldn't be captain.
他没资格当船长
Anyone would be a better captain than you.
谁当船长都比你称职
Sounds to me what's happening here is a mutiny!
在我看来现在正在暴发一场叛乱
Ooh, mutiny?
叛乱
This boat has so many activities!
这次航程的活动可真不少
Go ahead, Bob.
来啊 鲍勃
You want a mutiny? Proceed.
你想策动叛乱 请继续
Okay. Come on.
好啊 来吧
All right. Let's go.
你等着 咱走着
I will. Go ahead.
我会的 快点的
Here we go.
开始了
Everybody... Here we go.
各位... 开始了
All right, let me... Call a mutiny.
好了 让我... 策动叛变啊
I'm doing it! All right.
我正在 非常好
But if you fail, I'm putting you in a dinghy
但如果你失败了 我就把你放在救生艇上
with nothing but a compass and a biscuit.
只给你一个罗盘和一块饼干
Okay, fine. So who's with me?!
好 很好 谁想跟我一起
How about you,
你怎么样
shorts and binoculars guy?
望远镜短裤男
You hate it here.
你恨死这里了
Or you, prisoner guy.
或是你 看监狱的
I saw you locked in that room, right?
我曾看见你被关在那个屋里 对吧
You've got to be on my side.
你一定要支持我
Don't look away!
别转过头去
Oh, dad. Oh, you're bombing.
老爸 你要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, forget it!
算了吧
Get the dinghy!
放到救生艇上
I wanna to say that.
我也想说这句
Captain, there seems to be a problem with the buffet.
船长 自助餐好像出问题了
Oh, boy.
天啊
Uh, yup.
我就知道
Ooh, I love this song.
我喜欢这支曲子
Marilyn! Marilyn!
玛丽莲 玛丽莲
Marilyn, are you okay?!
玛丽莲 你还好吗
I found your eye,
我找到了你的眼睛
but I couldn't get the money.
可是我没整到钱
But I will.
不过我会的
Kid, forget it. It's just a scam!
小子 别提了 这只是一个骗局
What?
什么
Oh, God.
老天
Listen, you're a sweet kid,
听着 你是个好孩子
and you deserve better than an old
我这只老海牛根本
an old sea cow like me.
配不上你
But, but... Save your buts.
可是 可是... 别可是了
Some things just aren't meant to be.
有些事情注定不该发生
Keep the eye.
眼睛你留着吧
He's got a whole box of them somewhere.
他还有整整一箱呢
What the hell was that about?
这究竟是怎么回事
I know she was a puppet,
我知道她是玩偶
but she put her hand right up my heart.
但是她紧紧地抓住了我的心
Aw, sick!
真恶心
Don't worry, Gene,
别担心 吉恩
there's plenty of manatees in the sea.
海里还有很多海牛呢
But there's not, really,
不过实际上没有多少了
because they're endangered.
因为它们正濒临灭绝
Mon dieu!
天啊
Now can we go to some land?
现在我们可以上岸了吧
These people need a hospital.
这些人需要看医生
Give it up, Bob.
放弃吧 鲍勃
Your mutiny failed.
你的叛乱失败了
Duval, make Bob a doggie bag for his dinghy.
杜瓦尔 在鲍勃的救生艇上弄个狗食袋
No, Captain.
我不弄 船长
I'm sorry. Did you say no?
什么 你是说不了吗
Yes, I did.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表