第三季第十集
Dish a dee do
洗盘盘
Dish a de dee, da da washin' the dishes
洗盘盘 刷碗碗
Aba ba ba ba.
啦啦啦
All right, all done with the dishes.
好啦 洗完收工
Time for family game night.
今晚是家庭游戏之夜
Left hand red.
左手按红色
I'm losing my balance.
我要摔倒了
Bob? Kids?
鲍勃 孩子们
Where is everyone? What's up?
大家都去哪儿了 怎么回事
Take that. And that.
看招 接招
You naughty witch.
你这淘气的巫婆
What's, uh... what's going on?
怎 怎么回事
It's this thing we do with Dad.
我们正和老爸玩呢
It's called "Stone the witch."
游戏的名字叫做"用石头砸女巫"
Dad's the witch, but it's just pretend.
父亲是女巫 但只是假扮的
Right, Dad?
对吗 老爸
Well, as you know, it's family game night
如你们所知 今晚是家庭游戏之夜
and things are really heating up in the living room,
客厅里万事俱备了
so, you know...
你们懂的
Come on, kids.
走吧 孩子们
I feel limber.
我感觉全身柔软得很
I'm ready to dominate.
我准备好大展身手了
Um, how about a rain check on that? Let me up.
那个改天再玩如何 让我起来
We're kind of in the middle of something here.
这个游戏正玩一半呢
Well, then I'll just play this with you guys.
那我跟你们一起玩好了
Whoa, ooh, here comes the blanket.
给你盖上毯子
That'll warm you to death.
热死你
And, oh, ooh... how about this catalog?
这本目录怎么样
You can learn all about the season's new blazers.
让你一网打尽本季最新款运动夹克
Wait, I'm lost.
等等 我看不懂了
Okay, let's take five, everybody.
好吧 我们休息一下
What? No, hey, ooh, how about doilies?
什么 不行 这个小桌巾如何
We can have a fancy witch with a doily hat.
戴小饰巾的巫婆可讨人喜欢了
Hmm. Mom, it's over.
妈妈 游戏结束了
You ruined it, okay?
你把它毁了 满意了吗
You "Mommed" it all up.
你把一切都搞砸了
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Dad's here... Did he "Dad" it all up?
你老爸也在 他怎么就没搞砸
Yeah, but that's a good thing.
他搞砸也是好事
Oh, boy. Fine!
老天 好吧
I don't want to play your dumb old game anyway.
我本来也不想玩这种老掉牙的蠢游戏
Well, that's 'cause you suck at it.
那是因为你不会玩
Oh, God. Don't you talk
天哪 不准用这种语气和我说话
to me that way, Miss Smart Mouth.
你这自作聪明的大嘴巴小姐
You just bought yourself a ticket to your room.
你刚刚给自己买♥♥了一张回房♥间的票
Oh, fine. Best money I ever spent.
很好 这是我花钱花得最爽的一次
You can't ruin anything in there.
在那你就没办法搞破坏了
I'm going back to family game night by myself!
我自己去参加家庭游戏之夜
May I? I'd look great in that.
我能看看吗 我穿这身会很帅
I'd look great in that.
穿这身也不错
I'd look great in that.
这身也很好看
Right foot blue. Terrific, I win.
右腿踩蓝色 太棒了 我赢了
Lin, you okay?
琳 你还好吗
You're not mad, are you?
你没生气吧
No, no. Okay, well, good night.
没有 没有 好吧 晚安
Oh, you just think you're so much fun.
你是不是觉得自己有趣极了
Don't you, Mr. Fun Buns?
幽默汉堡先生
What? I'm sorry.
啥 抱歉
It's just that Louise.
都怪露易丝
She's always liked you better.
她一直都更喜欢你
Ever since she was a baby.
从婴儿时代起她就这样
Are you Mommy's little girl?
你是不是妈咪的小宝贝啊
Dada.
爸爸
And Mama.
还有妈妈
Dada.
爸爸
Mama. Dada.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama. Dada.
妈妈 爸爸
Dada.
爸爸
Mama. Dada.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama. Dada.
妈妈 爸爸
M... Ma... Da... Da...
妈...妈 爸...爸
Ma. Ma. Ma. Da. Da. Da.
妈妈妈妈 爸爸爸爸
Da, da, da! Ma... ma! All right, you know what?
爸爸爸爸 妈妈妈妈 够了
Change your own diaper.
你自己换尿布吧
Well, don't worry, Lin.
别担心 琳
She's just going through a phase.
她只是在经历一个阶段
A nine year phase... she'll grow out of it.
九岁这个阶段 她会好起来的
Well, I'm not waiting for that.
我可等不了了
According to the Phenomimom...
"妈妈帮"上面写说
The Phenomimom?
"妈妈帮"
It's a mommy blog, by Dakota Applebaum.
这是达科塔·鲍姆写给妈妈们的博客
She says one way mothers and daughters connect
她说母亲和女儿沟通的一个办法
is through story time.
就是讲故事
Phenomimom... that's fun to say.
"妈妈帮" 这名字念起来挺好玩
I am gonna go story that little punk.
我要去给那个小屁孩讲讲故事
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Louise, you awake, baby?
露易丝 你睡着了吗 宝贝
Louise?
露易丝
Louise!
露易丝
What? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Sorry. Did I wake you up?
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
Look what I brought.
看看我带了什么
Princess Pigeon Toe... remember?
鸽趾公主 还记得吗
Oh, no.
不要
Not that book. Scootch over.
拜托别讲那个 挪一挪
Scootch.
挪一挪
This is a twin. Come on.
这是单人床 往那边点
There's not a lot of room.
这儿没多大地方
Come on, come on. Move, move, move.
快点 快点 挪挪 挪挪
Princess Pigeon Toe lived in a peacock castle on Penguin Lane."
"鸽趾公主住在企鹅巷的孔雀城♥堡♥里""
Please stop, please stop, please stop.
请别讲了 请别讲了 请别讲了
Every day, she went to Parakeet Park
"每天 她都去鹦鹉公园"
to play pinochle with Pauly the Porpoise."
和海豚宝利玩纸牌游戏"
Oh, no! Please, just let me sleep!
不要 拜托 让我睡觉
Sometimes they take a picnic basket full of pickles
"有时它们会带野餐篮 装满了咸菜 "
and peppers and pumpkin pie!" Please make it stop!
还有辣椒和南瓜饼" 拜托别讲了
It's Claire and Jacqueline. Who?
是克莱尔和杰奎琳 谁
The most popular girls at school.
学校里最受欢迎的女孩
How do I look? Oh, good...
我看上去怎么样 还不错
Hi. I'm Tina. I'll be your server today,
嗨 我是蒂娜 今天由我为你们点餐
and hopefully in the future, your good friend.
希望未来我能成为你们的好朋友
That's nice. I'll have a cheeseburger.
很好 我要一个芝士汉堡
Me, too.
我也是
Okay, two cheeseburgers...
好的 两个芝士汉堡
Claire, did you see Rachel's legs?
克莱尔 你见瑞秋的腿了没
They are so hairy.
全是毛
Oh, my God, I know... so gross.
天哪 我知道 太恶心了
Right? Get a razor, girl.
对吧 我拜托她去买♥♥把剃刀
More like a lawnmower.
我看她得买♥♥割草机才行
When did you get there?
你们什么时候长出来的
What'd you say? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
Gene, hide my legs. On it!
吉恩 藏住我的腿 包在我身上
Nothing to see here.
没什么好看的
This is just how we walk in the restaurant biz.
我们餐饮界的人都是这么走路的
My teeny Tina's growing up.
我的小蒂娜长大了
With her little leg hairs.
都开始长腿毛了呢
Just shave up to the knee.
只需要剃到膝盖那边就好了
Only strippers shave above the knee.
脱衣舞♥女♥才剃膝盖以上的部分
The good ones anyway. Okay.
至少称职的脱衣舞♥女♥是这样 好吧
Um... who did this? I did.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表