You're the best around
你是最棒的
Like sand through his hourglass!
好像沙漏里往下流的沙子
You're the best around
你是最棒的
Nothing's ever gonna keep you down
你无人能敌
You're the best around...
你是最棒的
Hugo.
雨果
Nothing's ever gonna keep you down...
你无人能敌
鲍勃:雨果 1:3
Big fatty wins the tug!
拔河比赛大胖子赢了
Bad luck, little fatty!
小胖子这次不走运了
鲍勃:雨果 7:7
Three legs, four thighs and two ding dongs.
接下来是"两人三足两二货"项目
Now that's one nasty bucket of chicken!
满眼的小鸡鸡 真恶心
Try your best to win them all
尽全力打败一切对手
And one day, time will tell
总有一天 时间会证明
When you're the best that's standing there
你是幸存者中的佼佼者
鲍勃:雨果 10:11
You'll reach the final bell
你会坚持到最后
I'm the best around
我是最棒的
Nothing's gonna ever keep me down
我无人能敌
鲍勃:雨果 13:13
I'm the best around...
我是最棒的
How are we holding up, Bob?
怎么样啊 鲍勃
Fine! Just great!
很好 好极了
Well, I must say you've proven yourself
我得承认
a worthy naked adversary.
你是个不错的裸运会对手
But this last event is for all the marbles.
不过谁能赢到所有的弹珠还要看最后一搏
marble有弹珠的意思 也用于形容长得又圆又肥的人
Don't say marbles.
别跟我提弹珠
Line up for Greco Roman wrestling!
请排好队 古典式摔跤比赛马上开始
Go, Bobby! You're my big naked knight!
加油 鲍勃 你是我的光屁屁骑士
I'm dying.
我快挂了
Gentlemen, enter the ring.
男士们 请入场
May the best nude win.
为最棒的裸体而战
May the best nude win.
为最棒的裸体而战
Ah, not there.
别抓那儿
There you go.
我抓这儿
Take this one. Let go!
吃我这招 放开我
Sweep the leg, Dad! Sweep the leg!
扫腿 老爸 扫腿
Treat him like a naked pinata, Dad!
把他想成裸体的糖果盒 老爸
Break him open for some candy!
把它劈开拿颗糖来吃
Okay, Bob, time to do this!
好了 鲍勃 是你发挥的时候了
Not today, Bob!
今天你可别想 鲍勃
Oh! The little guy flips the fatty like a patty!
小个像翻肉饼一样把胖大个摔了个狗吃屎
We've got a pin! No!
分出胜负了 不
Yes! I win!
太棒了 我赢了
You took Linda from me,
你先是从我这儿抢走了琳达
you were the scourge of my professional life,
接着又成了我事业的绊脚石
but this time, I win!
这次我终于赢了
You can get off me now, Hugo!
你可以从我身上下来了 雨果
Never!
永远别想
I win!
我赢了
Let's go home, Lin. All right.
我们回家 琳 好吧
I win, win, win!
我赢了 赢了 赢了
Wow. That was rough.
真激烈啊
Naked and defeated.
光着身子被打败
Just the way he entered this world.
跟他来到这个世上时的状态一样
Bobby, you put your pants on backwards, honey.
鲍鲍 你裤子穿反了 宝贝儿
Doesn't matter. None of it matters.
不重要 一切都不重要了
We lost the restaurant, Lin.
我们丢了餐厅 琳
Tina, let's put our pants on backwards, too.
蒂娜 我们也把裤子反着穿吧
Let's do it for Dad!
为老爸
I'm wearing a skirt, but okay.
我穿的是裙子 不过也好
Hugo? What are you doing here?
雨果 你来这儿做什么
And why are you wearing clothes?
你怎么又穿衣服了
Or is that just body paint?
还是那只是彩绘
Today, at the beach, you tasted my sweet victory,
今天在海滩你已经尝到了被我打败的滋味
but I realized something: It wasn't enough.
不过后来我意识到 这还不够
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I want to shut you down... I do...
关掉你店的人应该是我 是我
not some dirty doody dropper... me.
而不是某个二货 是我才对
Until then, you're open for business.
在那之前 你可以营业
Ron?
罗恩
You got it, buddy.
收到 兄弟
All right!
太好了
Well, thanks, Hugo.
谢谢你 雨果
All right, everyone! Load in!
好了 各位 进来吧
What's going on? The closing ceremony, Bob.
怎么回事 闭幕式啊 鲍勃
Remember? You have to cater it.
你忘了吗 你要包办啊
Disrobe at will!
尽情脱吧
Don't bother with courtesy tissues on the seats.
不用费心在座位上垫纸巾
Gettin' nude for food! I love it!
裸体进食 我喜欢
Hold the buns. Am I right?!
拿好你的汉堡 我说得对不
buns可指面包 也有屁♥股♥的意思
Well, better clean up the gum under the tables.
最好先把桌子下面的口香糖清理了
I'll get to it.
我现在就去
Tina, no. I hate you, Hugo.
蒂娜 别动 我恨你 雨果
Wait... what about Tommy Jaronda?
等等 汤米·贾龙达去哪儿了
How we doin', Jimmy Pesto's?
你们好 吉米·派丝多的客人们
I'm a bad man with a master plan
我是个有绝技的坏男人
And the ladies call me Tex
姑娘们都叫我特克斯
And the one thing all the ladies know is
她们都心知肚明
I'm good at having
我是擅长做♥爱♥
sex sex sex sex sex
做♥爱♥爱爱爱爱
I'm good at sex, I'm good at sex
我是做♥爱♥高手 我是做♥爱♥高手
I'm very, very, very, very good at sex
我是做♥爱♥的高高高高手
I am good, you are good, too
我擅长 你也擅长
You're learning, little by little
你的技术日渐长进
I'm guiding you with my hand and my arms
我手把手指导你
I'm good at sex, you're learning quick...
我是做♥爱♥高手 你进步迅猛
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表