Dad, what do I say to her?
老爸 我要跟她讲什么
Just make light small talk.
就随便聊点轻松的话题
Yeah, cheer her up.
没错 让她振作起来
Make some fart noises, huh?
做几个放屁的声音逗她笑笑
I don't think I have it in me.
这会儿我恐怕做不出来
Oh! I do!
原来可以
There he is.
去吧
Gene, is that you?
吉恩 是你吗
Yes.
是我
P... Put my necklace in my mouth?
帮 帮我把项链放嘴里
Did you really mean those things that you said?
你说的那些话是真心的吗
No!
不是
Well, a little bit.
好吧 有一部分是
I'm sorry.
对不起
So, you don't like like me?
这么说你不"暧暧"我咯
No, but... I like things about you.
是的 但是 我喜欢跟你有关的东西
Like your dad and his stuff.
例如你老爸 和他的东西
You were using me.
你在利用我
I prefer the term "Networking."
我觉得用"建立关系网"这个说法更合适
Gene, if you're gonna break up with me, break up with me.
吉恩 你要是想跟我分手 就说吧
I can take it.
我受得了
Courtney, I think we should break up.
考特尼 我想我们还是分手吧
Oh, my God! Courtney!
我的天哪 考特尼
Doctor, do something!
医生 救命呀
There's nothing we can do.
我们已经无计可施了
You broke her heart.
你伤了她的心
Psych!
逗你玩的
Way to go, Courtney.
干得漂亮 考特尼
You're okay?
你没事吗
Yeah.
没事
Did you fake this whole thing?
你一直在演戏吗
No.
不
The palpitations were real, but we stabilized her.
心悸是真的 不过已经稳定下来了
Thanks, Dr. Chegler.
谢谢 齐格勒医生
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
You should've seen your face.
你真该看看自己刚才那张脸
Did you see his face?
你看见他的脸了没
It was very funny.
很有意思
You scared me!
你吓到我了
I think you kind of deserved it,
你对我做了那样的事
after what you did to me.
这难道不是你应得的吗
I guess you're right.
你说的对
It's okay. I'll forgive you.
没事了 我原谅你
If you get Peter Pescadero to go out with me.
条件是你要让彼得·派斯卡德罗跟我约会
Peter's got partial hearing loss.
彼得有部分听力障碍
It's a perfect match.
你们太配了
And if you clean my bedpan.
还要帮我洗便壶
Fair enough.
很公平
Doug, can I still visit you in gear heaven?
道格 我还能去你的乐器天堂吗
Nope. Not a chance in gear hell, Gene.
不行 乐器地狱都不行 吉恩
Okeydokey.
好吧
What the hell? I didn't lose a thing!
什么嘛 一点都没轻
You're wearing clothes; that adds a little weight.
你穿着衣服呢 衣服还有点重量
You're right.
对哦
Oh, he's so smart. Yeah.
你太聪明了 是啊
Lin, no... no, no... Linda, stop.
琳 别别 别 琳达 别这样
Lin, you can't take off your clothes here!
琳 你怎么能在这儿脱衣服
Bob, I need an accurate number!
鲍勃 我需要准确的数字
Lin, this diet is making you crazy.
琳 我看减肥快把你搞疯了
Just take it off...
让我脱下来
You don't even need to be on it.
你跟本就不需要减肥
You look great.
你看起来好得很
What about my muffin top?
可我有游泳圈啊
You know who doesn't have a muffin top?
你知道谁没有游泳圈吗
People who go to the gym all the time,
坚持去健身
and who don't have kids.
而且没孩子的人
Don't blame us, fatty!
别怪到我们头上来 死胖子
Lookin' good!
很辣嘛
Aw! Horny little grandpa.
色鬼老爷爷
Thanks, horny little grandpa!
谢谢你 色鬼老爷爷
Well, I learned my lesson.
我学到教训了
Never date someone you don't like like.
永远别和你不"暧暧"的人约会
Even if it means losing out on a record deal.
就算这意味着你失去了一个签唱片的机会
That's my boy.
这才是我的乖孩子
Gene, why are you holding a bedpan?
吉恩 你拿着个便壶干嘛
The doctor said I could have it.
医生说我可以拿走
I'm never using a toilet again!
我以后再也不用厕所了
Ooh, mashed potatoes.
土豆泥
Lin, where are you going?
琳 你去哪儿
Hey, come back here!
回来
Oh, yeah, now I see her muffin top.
现在我看到她的游泳圈了
Give me that!
给我
六个月后
When I close my eyes and I cover my ears
当我闭上双眼 捂住耳朵
It's almost like you aren't here
仿佛感觉你不曾来过
沉默的消音器 本周到制定地点便可一睹为本歌♥献声的消音器先生的风采
It's Silent Muffler shh!
这就是沉默的消音器
That's my song! That's my song! Doug!
是我的歌♥ 是我的歌♥ 道格
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表