第三季第二十集
Gene, you almost done
吉恩 桌子下面的口香糖
scraping the gum off the bottom of the counter?
你刮完了没
Yeah! And I'm almost done with Gumhead.
快了 我的口香糖脑袋也快完成了
Here you go, Gumhead.
你好呀 口香糖脑袋
More gum!
再来点口香糖
Gene, knock it off.
吉恩 别闹了
I know you think you're helping,
我知道你以为自己是在帮忙
but you're not. I don't think I'm helping.
但你并没有 我没觉得我在帮忙
All right, step right up.
好了 来了啊
Which cup is the creamer under, Tina?
猜猜奶精在哪个杯子下面 蒂娜
Keep your eye on the creamer, little lady.
把视线集中在奶精上 小美女
Where's it going? Where's it going? Louise.
去哪儿了 去哪儿了 露易丝
Yeah, Dad?
咋了 老爸
Do you know where the cream is? No.
你知道奶精在哪儿吗 不知道
All right, then stay out of it.
那就别管闲事
Is it here? Is it this one? Is it that one?
在这儿吗 是这个吗 还是那个
This one? Wrong!
这个 错了
Now you have to drink it. Ugh. Okay.
现在你得把它喝了 好吧
Tina, Louise, enough, and get back to work.
蒂娜 露易丝 够了 去干活儿
This is a big weekend for us. It's Fleet Week!
这周是舰队周 对我们来说很重要
美国海军陆战队和美国海岸警卫队的传统 指最近被部署在海外的现役军舰 在主要城市停靠一个星期
Yay! Feet Week!
耶 脚丫周
No. Fleet Week.
不对 是舰队周
Why would there be a Feet Week? I don't know.
怎么会有脚丫周这种东西 谁知道
There's Arbor Day. Who needs that?
还有植树节这种东西呢 要它来干嘛
Any minute now, sailors will be
从此刻起 随时都会有士兵
pouring through that door, wanting burgers and beer.
从那扇门涌进来 点汉堡和啤酒
Mostly beer, but still.
大部分是啤酒 但道理一样
Excuse me, sir,
打扰了 先生
but I need to inspect your table for gum.
我要检查你的桌下有没有口香糖
Gene, get out of there.
走开 吉恩
No! Gumhead needs lips!
不 口香糖脑袋还没嘴呢
Give me the Gumhead. Mm, no!
把口香糖脑袋给我 不要
Give me your Gumhead!
给我
I'm sorry, sir. Gene!
抱歉了 先生 吉恩
Give me back my son!
把我的孩子还我
I just need to breathe life into him!
我要给他吹气赋予他生命
All right, Tina, new game, new game.
好了 蒂娜 新一轮来了 来了哦
Keep your eye on the cream.
视线集中在奶精上
Try not to blink.
别眨眼
Gene, don't hit your mother. Linda, don't kick him!
吉恩 别打你妈 琳达 别踢他
You missed it! Wrong! Drink it! Drink it!
没猜着 又错了 喝 喝
Louise? Uh, check, please?
露易丝 麻烦埋单
Gene?
吉恩
Damn it! I cut my hand!
我靠 切到手了
Oh, somebody pee on it!
谁去撒泡尿在上面
I just went pee! This is a disaster!
我刚尿过 真是场灾难
Oh. Never mind. It's okay.
没事了 我没事
I'm not bleeding. False alarm.
我没流血 是误报
Phew! You had me worried there.
你吓我一跳
You get so woozy when you bleed.
你一流血就会头晕
Remember that time he flossed?
记得他用牙线剔牙那次不
He passed out right into the toilet.
他直接栽马桶里了
Oh, whoa, whoa. Wait. That's why I never floss.
等等 所以我都从来不用牙线
Blood is your teeth's way of saying,
流血其实就是你的牙齿在对你说
"Mind your own business!"
"少管闲事"
I only floss on my birthday... Guys.
我只在生日那天用牙线 各位
so I can look back on the year and remember what I ate.
这样我就能回顾我这一年都吃了什么...
Plus, he can't clot to save his life.
而且他还不能凝血 会有生命危险
He bleeds forever. It's gross.
他的血会一直流 特别恶心
I'm act... I'm actually bleeding here.
我真的 我真的在流血
Bobby?
鲍鲍
You... okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
It's just a little bluh...
只是一点点血
What am I doing down here?
我躺地上干嘛
You passed out, Dad. No, I didn't.
你昏过去了 老爸 不可能
Pretty sure you did.
你确实昏了
Maybe you took a little catnap.
也许你只是打了个小盹
I didn't pass out, Tina.
我没昏 蒂娜
Aw, my little Wobbly Bobbly.
我摇摇欲坠的小鲍勃
"Wobbly Bobbly"也是一款名叫《糖果危机》的智力游戏
Hmm. Oh, crap. All right.
我去
We got to finish prepping for the lunch rush.
我们得赶紧准备迎接午餐高峰
Uh uh. No, I'll be fine, Lin.
不行 我没事 琳
I don't know. You got cut right in the old finger crotch.
这可不好说 你切到指裆了
Oh, no! Not the family finger crotch jewels!
天吶 我们的家丑要泄漏了
Guys, I said it's fine. It's not even...
各位 我说了我没事 这都没
No. Oh, God.
不 我的天
Okay, okay, let's go.
好了 好了 我们走
You're not gonna stop bleeding.
你会一直流血的
Okay, I I might need a couple stitches.
好吧 我可能需要缝两针
Linda, you have to stay for the lunch rush.
琳达 你留下来准备午餐高峰
I'll drive myself.
我自己开车去
It's not gonna be a prob...
我一个人没问...
Oh! Oh, you're not driving.
你不能开车
Come on, give me the keys.
来 钥匙给我
We'll just have to close for lunch.
我们中午关门就行了
We'll be back in a few hours.
要不了几个小时就能回来
We could run the restaurant.
我们可以照看餐馆啊
No, no. Yeah, we can do it.
不行 不行 是啊 我们可以
We'll just tell people that Dad's in the shower
我们就跟人说老爸在洗澡
and Mom's on the toilet.
老妈在上大号♥
Why do I have to be on the toilet?
为什么我要上大号♥
Fine, you can both be on the toilet.
好吧 你们俩都在上大号♥
And Dad went out for a pack of smokes and never came back.
然后老爸出去买♥♥烟就再也没回来
No, no, no. We're closing the restaurant
不不不 我们暂时休业
and we're going to the hospital, all right?
然后去医院
Kids, upstairs.
孩子们 上楼去
Tina, you're babysitting.
蒂娜 你当临时保姆
Countdown to babysitting.
临时保姆倒计时开始
Excitement begins now.
让我们翘首以盼
100 99 98100, 99, 98...
Four, three,
四 三
two, one.
二 一
Who's ready for some fun?
谁想玩好玩的呀
I can't hear you.
你们说啥
I'd be open to fun.
我不排斥好玩的
Let's see here.
来看看都有什么
We can play Torpedo, Surgery Sam,
我们可以玩"鱼雷" "拯救山姆"
or if we need to blow off some steam,
还是你想发泄发泄
we can make a get well card for Dad.
那我们可以给老爸写一张早日康复卡片
Happy stitches, Dad. You deserve it."
缝针愉快 老爸 谁让你自作自受"
Or how about, "Stitch, please!"
这个怎么样 能别那么啰嗦吗
一词多义 "stitch"有缝针和让人闭嘴的意思
Ugh, I don't want to make cards.
我才不想写什么卡片
I want to make money!
我想赚钱
I say we go down there, and we open up for business.
我提议我们去楼下开业挣钱吧
Yeah.
好耶
But Mom and Dad will be home in an hour.
可老爸老妈一小时后就回来了
Maybe we could play pretend restaurant?
我们可以玩假装开餐馆的游戏嘛
I'm restocking the napkin dispenser.
我在装餐巾纸盒
Gene, you go clean the floors.
吉恩 你去扫地
If we're pretending, I'm...
既然是假装的 那我
I'll make fresh mozzarella.
我要做意大利白干酪
We're not making money in this fake restaurant, Tina!
假餐馆赚不了钱 蒂娜
Not yet, but we're building good pretend word of mouth.
时机未到而已 我们现在是做口头宣传
Oh! This is gonna be the longest hour of my life.
天 这会是我生命中最漫长的一小时
Wait till childbirth, girlfriend.
等你生过孩子再来说这话 姑娘
In and out, two stitches, five minutes. Here we go.
速战速决 两针五分钟搞定
We're doing it.
我们来啦
Okay, Mom. The bad news is,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表