你说过他们就来一集
but they keep coming back again and again.
可他们来了一次又一次
Look, it's part of the job.
这是我们的工作
Richard Dawson used to
理查德·道森还在亲过
理查德·道森 美国竞技类电视节目《家庭问答》的前主持人
kiss all the women on Family Feud.
《家庭问答》里的所有女性呢
He didn't pick and choose. He just puckered up.
他可没挑三拣四 不过是撅起嘴唇而已
Pucker up, Chuck.
撅起嘴唇来 查克
No, seriously, pucker up.
我说真的呢 撅起嘴唇来
Okay, come here. Practice on me.
过来 跟我练习
I'm Dawson, you're me. Okay.
我是道森 你是我 好吧
You're Dawson, I'm me. Okay.
你是道森 我还是我 好的
Yeah, just like that. Okay.
对 就像刚才那样 好的
Now we're both Dawson. Double Dawson.
这回我们都是道森 两个道森
Okay.
好了
Okay, are we good? One more.
可以了吗 再一次
Maybe someone else should spin the prize wheel tonight
既然露易丝一直转到泡沫
since Louise keeps landing on foam.
今晚或许该换个人转
Ooh! I thought you wanted five big buckets of foam!
我还以为你就想要5大桶泡沫呢
No. I wish you would have told me sooner, Tina!
我不想 你怎么不早说 蒂娜
Don't worry. We'll beat the other family like we always do.
别担心 我们会还会一直赢的
And tonight, we win the van. I feel it.
今晚能把休旅车领回家 我有预感
You're gonna feel your butt being spanked.
你有没有预感到你屁♥股♥就要开花了
That's what you're gonna feel.
你的预感该这样才是
Jimmy?! You're on Family Fracas?
吉米 你要参加《全家游戏王》吗
Yup. I signed us up. Get ready to lose.
没错 我报了名 做好输的准备吧
I only count four Pestos
我只看到四个派丝多家的人
and your bartender Trev.
另一个是你的酒保崔佛
I told them he was the son I always wanted.
我告诉他们他才是我一直想要的孩子
What? Right on, Pops. Ha!
什么 说得对 老爸
Oh, I see you guys have met.
你们已经见过了是吧
Jimmy, you should just leave right now,
吉米 现在走还来得及
because we're unbeatable.
你们打不过我们的
Jimmy Pesto!
吉米·派丝多
Oh, you're the guy Bob called an idiot on the air.
直播时被鲍勃骂傻蛋的人就是你啊
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
就算是吧
Hmm. You hate Bob, I hate Bob. I like you.
你讨厌鲍勃 我也讨厌 我喜欢你
Jimmy Jr., you and I are friends
小吉米 我们是朋友
and have been more than friends on one and a half occasions.
甚至曾经一度超越朋友关系
If you say so.
如果你非要这么说
But tonight, we're competitors.
不过今晚 我们是对手
I have to put aside my feelings for you.
我必须把对你的感情放一边
And destroy you.
还要毁掉你
Whoa. You're being kind of intense, Tina.
你搞得气氛太紧张了 蒂娜
I know. I bring it.
我知道 我故意的
And... go!
好 开始
Come on Gene and Tina! Brush!
吉恩 蒂娜 加油刷
Tiny circles! Tiny circles!
画圈圈 画圈圈
Come on, Jay Ju!
加油啊 小吉
I can't believe you made me care about this. Come on!
真不敢相信我被你逼得看这种节目 快
Do it, Jimmy! Go!
加油 吉米 快
Hey, Jimmy Jr., you missed a spot.
小吉米 你有地方没刷到
On your face. Quit it, Tina!
在你脸上 够了 蒂娜
T! Pick up the pace!
蒂 速度
Brush, brush, brush, brush!
快刷 快刷 快刷
Done!
完成
Damn it!
该死
You hit my eye!
你打到我眼睛了
Here. Now we're twins again!
我也来 我们又是双胞胎了
Done! Yes!
完成 太棒了
Oh, what's the point of having twins if they can't
让你们互相扔个蛋都扔不好
hit each other with eggs like they were supposed to?
要双胞胎有何用
The Belchers and Pestos are neck and neck.
贝尔彻和派丝多打成了平手
It's anybody's game
在"真人夹娃娃"环节结束前
as we head into the Human Claw!
谁都可能是赢家
Have fun losing, Jimmy.
准备好认输吧 吉米
Well said, Jimmy.
说得好 吉米
Ready, set, grab that ball!
预备 去找球吧
We have a winner! Huh?
冠军产生了 啥
No!
不
What just happened?
刚刚怎么回事
We lost to the Pestos.
我们输给派丝多家了
We had a good run.
我们做得不错了
And that's from a kid who hates running.
这话可出自一个讨厌跑步的小孩之口哦
have a good run[干得不错]"中"run"一词又意为"跑步"
习语"
I'm so sorry, Bob.
抱歉 鲍勃
The Pestos are the new champs of Family Fracas!
派丝多一家成为《全家游戏王》的新冠军
Uh, can you lower me down now?
能把我降下来了吗
We're trying!
我们在努力了
It's stuck, Bobby!
卡住了 鲍鲍
Chuck, the crane is stuck.
查克 钢丝绳卡住了
Bob, just a second.
鲍勃 等一下
And the Pestos win a brand new minivan!
派丝多家赢得了一辆全新的休旅车
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
太好了
Pull! Kids, stop.
使劲拉 孩子们 停下
Don't do that. Stop!
别拉了 停下
No, no, no!
不要不要
Oh, boy. Oh, Dad.
天哪 老爸
Oh, that's too bad.
太糟糕了
Let's give the Belchers a big Family Fracas bye bye!
我们跟贝尔彻家来个隆重的招牌式告别吧
Bye bye, Belchers!
拜拜了 贝尔彻
Bye! What? I'm saying good bye.
拜 咋了 我告个别而已
I know what you're all thinking...
我知道你们在想什么
not only did we lose to the Pestos
我们不仅输给了派丝多
but I also humiliated myself.
我还丢了那么大的人
Correct. I was thinking that.
没错 我就是这么想的
Well, you're right. I blew it.
好吧 你说的对 我搞砸了
At least we have all this stupid foam.
至少我们还有这些蠢毙了的泡沫
Aw, Bobby. I'm gonna get rid of this Fracas foam.
鲍鲍 我要把这些泡沫都处理了
I'm gonna flush it down the toilet. Bye.
我要全倒进马桶冲走 永别了
No! You can't!
不要 你不能这么做
It's true. It says right there you can't.
他说的对 这上面写不能倒马桶
Hey, Dad, want a little good news?
老爸 想听点好消息不
You're about to go viral.
你要火了
Stop!
停下
《全家游戏王》掉裤子哥
Oh, that's too bad.
太糟糕了
His pants come off every time.
他的裤子看一次掉一次
Thanks a lot, guys. Thanks for helping me get past this.
我真谢谢你们这么一遍遍地提醒我
No problem.
不用见外
How did Jimmy find that ball in two seconds?
吉米怎么可能两秒内就找到球了
It's almost impossible.
根本不可能啊
Bob, stop obsessing.
鲍勃 别折磨自己了
It's over.
都过去了
This is the fifth time he's circled the block.
这是他第五次绕街道遛弯了
Jimmy, I get it. You won the minivan.
吉米 我知道了 你赢了休旅车
Face it, Bob. You were destined to lose.
接受吧 鲍勃 你注定要输
I knew it, Chuck sure knew it.
我知道 查克肯定也知道
Wh... what do you mean, "Chuck sure knew it"?
啥 什么叫"查克肯定也知道"
What does that mean?
你什么意思
What? Nothing. I... I have a disease
什么 没什么意思 你知道的
where I say things, you know, and it makes me drive away...
我一直有乱说话的毛病 先走了
We have a w...
冠军...
We have a w...
冠军...
Dad, if you watch the video in reverse
老爸 如果你倒♥退♥着看的话
your pants go back on.
裤子就能穿上了
Thanks, Louise. I'm just watching Jimmy.
谢了 露易丝 我是在看吉米
It's like he knew exactly where to find the yellow ball.
他好像完全知道黄球的位置
And I have a hunch Chuck told him where to look.
我有种感觉 是查克告诉他球在哪儿的
Watch.
看
We... Did you see that?
冠军 看见没
Yeah. Wait, what was I supposed to see?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表