剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Professor Forbes?
是的
Yeah?
节哀顺变
My condolences.
很遗憾你失去了挚友
I am so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么认识他们
How did you know, uh...?
实际上他们两位我都不认识
Actually, I didn't know either one of them,
至少不是直接的认识
at least not directly.
请原谅我的唐突
Forgive me if this seems awkward,
但是凯勒医生告诉我
but Dr. Keller told me
在这里最有可能找到你
this would be the best place to find you.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
对 他打电♥话♥来问
Yes. He called and asked if the job offer
几周前我们的工作邀请是否还有效
that we extended several weeks ago was still good,
如果还有效
and if it was,
他想现在你应该会感兴趣
thought you might be interested in it now.
什么工作邀请 你是谁
What job offer? Who are you?
不好意思 我是弗兰克·巴克
Sorry. I'm Frank Buck,
坦尼罗什生物科技的高级副总裁
senior vice president of Tanirushi Biotech.
坦尼罗什
Tanirushi?
等等 你们什么时候和文森特通话的
Wait, when did you talk to Vincent?
我想是几天前吧
A couple days ago, I guess,
就在事故之前
just before the accident.
但他怎么知道要你来这里 来他的葬礼
Yeah, but how'd he know to send you here, to his own funeral?
我不知道 我们只是收到了消息
I don't know. We just got the message.
我甚至都不知道她把花瓶放在哪里
I don't even know where she kept the stupid vases.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know.
我的心太痛了我都无法呼吸
It hurts so much I can't even breathe.
我们刚刚还在帮他们买♥♥东西 不是吗
God, we were just shopping for them, weren't we?
我们
We just...
我们给他们买♥♥了假发和手♥机♥
we bought 'em the wigs and-and the cell phone, and...
什么
What?
它们在哪
Where are they?
什么在哪
Where's what?
我们帮他们买♥♥的东西
The stuff that we bought 'em.
假发 还有行李箱
The wigs and... and the carry-on?
你看到在哪了吗
Do you see it anywhere?
没有
No.
找找看
Well, start looking.
凯特可能... 还来不及扔掉它们
Cat would... didn't have a chance to get rid of them,
-而且 -希瑟
- and... - Heather.
她不可能把它们带走 除非
...and-and she wouldn't have taken them with her, unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
东西不在这
It's not here.
一件都不在
None of it is here.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you understand what this means?
不知道
No.
他们随身带着因为他们需要这些
They took it with them because they needed it.
凯尔 他们还活着
Kyle, they're alive.
他们 我的天 他们还活着
They're... Oh, my God, they're alive!
什么
What?
巴黎
六个月后
你成功了 伊莎贝拉
通过了考试 正式成为一名律师了
现在世界上一半的人都要讨厌你了
是啊 还好不是想杀了我
抱歉 别在意
我花了两年时间才通过
你是怎么在这么短的时间内做到的
我不知道
我在很久以前学过
在我第一次想做律师的时候
那为什么没做成呢
发生了些事 让我的生活有点偏离了轨道
-这就是人生 对吗 -是啊
这就是人生
你好 女士
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
亚当
Adam.
你怎么来了
想给你个惊喜 伊莎贝拉
还等什么 快去吧
来吧 伊莎贝拉
爱情真是美好
L'amour.
谢谢
Merci.
走吧
Okay.
我还以为你忘了
I thought you forgot.
拜托 这可是我们第一个结婚纪念日
Come on. Our first wedding anniversary?
怎么可能忘
No way.
考虑到婚礼之后我们经历的一切
Well, considering everything that has happened to us
就算你忘了 我也理解
since our wedding, I would understand.
那些都不重要了 不是吗
Well, doesn't matter now, right?
眼前才是最重要的
This is what it's all about.
真不敢相信我们能逃出来
I can't believe we got away with it.
在车子爆♥炸♥前 把我从车里拽进了河里
Blurring me out of that limo into the river before it blew.
让你相信我的 不是吗
Yeah, well, I told you to trust me, didn't I?
我的大英雄
My hero.
我们现在要去哪儿
So, where are we going?
告诉你了 这是个惊喜
Come on, I told you. It's a surprise.
我也有惊喜要给你
Well, I have a surprise for you, too.
-什么惊喜 -我通过法国律师资格考试了
- What? - I pass the French bar.
-我现在是名律师了 -真的吗
- I'm an avocat. - You are?
-真的 -那太棒了 恭喜你
- Yes. - That's amazing, congratulation!
不敢相信这一切是真的
I can't believe this is real.
怎么了
What?
六个月前 我们差点死了
Six months ago, we were dead,
现在我们却到了这里
and now we're here.
这才是属于我们的地方 对吗
Well, this is where we belong, right?
爱之城
The City of Love.
当然
Absolutely.
只是
It's just...
只是你很想念他们 对吗
You miss 'em, don't you?
你不想吗
Don't you?
当然想
Absolutely.
所以这个大惊喜到底是什么
Okay, so what's the big surprise?
他们
They are.
你们好啊
Bonjour!
我的天呐
Are you kidding me?
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
-嗨 老姐 -哥们
- Hi, sister! - Buddy!
老天 你俩开房♥去吧
Oh, my God, get a room.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
看看这个小美女
Look at you! Beautiful.
现在像个成熟♥女♥人了
You're like a big woman now.
既然大家都到了
Now that we're all together,
让我们吃吃喝喝 开心享乐吧
let's eat, drink, and be merry.
-你想喝酒吗 -好啊
- You want a drink? - Yes.
干杯
A votre santé.
干杯
Santé!
真不敢相信你们居然真的来了
I can't believe you guys are actually here.
我也是
I know.
你俩真该听听JT的悼词
Guys, you should've heard JT's eulogy.
特别优美
It was beautiful.
-有点矫情了 不过还好 -不是吧
- A little schmaltzy but it's okay. - Come on...
放过我行吗
Give me a break.
我真的以为他们死了
I thought they were really dead, remember?
JT 小点声
JT, not so loud.
怎么了 我真这么以为
What? I did.
我知道 但是不能让别人知道他们还活着
I know, but everyone else needs to still think that they are.
没人在找他们
Nobody's looking for them.
否则我们也不会在这了 对不对
Otherwise we wouldn't be here, right?
凯尔怎么样了
Okay, how's Kyle?
挺好的
Kyle's good.
我们俩 你知道的
Yeah. We're, you know...
未婚同居
Living in sin.
-苔丝 -怎么了
- Tess! - What?
你们就是
You are.
等等 在我们的床上吗
Wait, in-in our bed?
这样可不好
That's just wrong.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay, whatever.
就许你俩这样 我们就不行了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表