剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
But something tells that me Vincent could loosen his tongue.
我不是说真的撬
And I don't mean that literally.
第三条规矩 不准撬开嘴巴
Rule number three: no tongue-loosening.
他从没有那样做过
Okay, he has never done that.
凯特 我有预感
Yeah, Cat, but something tells me that
当他知道缪尔菲德回来了以后
when he finds out Muirfield is back,
他会做出一些意想不到的事
it could open up new possibilities.
你确定这是唯一的路吗
You're sure this is the only way out?
是的 这条隧♥道♥一直通到
Yeah, this tunnel leads directly under
奥克兰大楼停车♥库♥下面
the parking garage of Lars Ecklund's building.
拜托 我不是说那个
Come on, I don't mean that,
我是说这事 感觉很熟悉
I mean this-- it-it seems so familiar,
与国土部做交易
making a deal with DHS.
我们以前这样做过
We've done this before.
是的 那次成功了
Yeah, and it worked.
维持了一段时间
For a while.
文森特 我们还有什么别的选择
Vincent, what other choice do we have?
我不知道 也许我们能想些别的办法
I don't know. Maybe we could come up with something different.
比如呢
Such as?
比如我和JT谈过
Such as I spoke to JT,
他会给我们搞新的身份
he's getting us new identities.
护照 银行账户 我们所需要的一切
Passports, bank accounts, everything we need.
这就是你的新计划 逃跑吗
Okay... That's your new plan-- to run?
这不是我的计划 是计划之一 好吗
It's... it's not my plan, it's a plan, okay?
如果我们没时间了 这也许是我们仅剩的计划
And it may be our only plan if we run out of time here.
好吧 我们不用现在就决定
Okay, well, we don't have to decide yet,
我们可以两个计划同时进行
you know? We can pursue both plans.
A计划 我们找奥克兰谈
Plan "A," we talk to Ecklund,
找到新的野兽 幸福地生活下去
find the new beast, and live happily ever after.
-B计划 你的计划 -那不是我的计划
- Plan "B," your thing. - It's not my thing,
我们说过的
we spoke about this.
那是之前
That was before.
什么之前
Before what?
好吧 拉尔斯·奥克兰不只是
Okay, Lars Ecklund isn't just
格雷铎的华尔街大客户
a big Wall Street client of Graydal's.
他其实买♥♥下了缪尔菲德
He kind of bought Muirfield.
不好意思 你是说把我变成这样的缪尔菲德
Sorry? Uh, the Muirfield that turned me into what I am?
我们几年前毁掉的那个缪尔菲德
The-the Muirfield we destroyed years ago,
那个缪尔菲德吗
that Muirfield?
是的 我不想在到这里之前告诉你
Yeah. I didn't want to tell you till we got here
因为我不确定你会怎么反应
'cause I wasn't sure how you'd react.
是啊 跟我想的差不多
Yeah. Pretty much what I thought.
文森特 你还好吗
Vincent, are you okay?
某些东西刚刚来过这里
Something was just here.
什么东西
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管那鬼东西是什么
Whatever the hell this thing is.
看
Look.
那是奥克兰吗
Is that Ecklund?
是的 他的残骸
Yeah. What's left of him.
天啊 我希望JT运气更好
God, I hope JT's having better luck,
因为A计划搁浅了
because plan "A" just came to an end.
侠胆雄狮
第四季第十一集
好 所以我们唯一的线索死了
All right, so our only lead is dead
还有一头无法追踪的野兽
and there's an untrackable beast
在追杀重启缪尔菲德的人
targeting people who might have been reviving Muirfield.
很好
Great.
你感觉到什么了吗
Did you sense anything?
感觉到了 但是很奇怪
Yeah, but it was weird.
我感觉到了某些东西
I mean, I sensed something,
但是他就像隐形了 或伪装了
but it's like he was invisible or camouflaged.
我或许找到了某些东西
I may have found something.
我在翻查奥克兰的物品时
I was going through Ecklund's things...
你是说无搜查令非法搜查吧
You mean illegally searching without a warrant,
-但是继续吧 -我发现了这个
- but go on. - And I found this.
一个安全手♥机♥吗
A secure cell phone?
布拉克斯顿被杀后 这个手♥机♥
A few calls were made to the same number
立刻给同一个号♥码打了几通电♥话♥
immediately after Braxton was killed.
奥克兰在给谁打电♥话♥
Who was Ecklund calling?
艾伯特·盖拉斯
Albert Garrus.
一家医学技术公♥司♥的老板
The head of a medical technologies company.
所以现在有一个专业战士
So, we got a professional warrior,
一个与科学家有关系的富人
a money man who's connected to a scientist.
我觉得听起来像缪尔菲德3.0版
You know what, it's sounding like Muirfield 3.0 to me.
等等 这也太牵强了
Hold on, that's kind of a leap.
盖拉斯是一个亿万富翁和慈善家
Garrus is a billionaire and philanthropist.
我们都不知道他有没有听说过野兽
We don't even know if he's heard of beasts.
但是如果他听说过
But if he has,
他有可能成为下一个目标
he could be the next target.
是的 如果他想重启缪尔菲德
Yeah, and if he's trying to restart Muirfield,
那我要知道详情
then I want to know about it.
之后我们能采取合法手段处理 对吗
So we can take proper legal action, right?
对
Sure.
当然
Absolutely.
但是我们要先接触到盖拉斯
But we need to get to Garrus first.
这会很难
Well, that's gonna be difficult.
所有布拉克斯顿的富人朋友在谋杀案后都请了律师
All of Braxton's rich friends have lawyered up since the murder.
所以我们需要你暂不上报
Which is why we need you to hold off on
奥克兰的谋杀案
reporting Ecklund's murder.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
奥克兰是重要人物
Ecklund's a high-profile guy.
如果国土安♥全♥部♥发现
If DHS finds out
他像布拉克斯顿一样被杀 而我扣留了报告
that he was killed like Braxton and I withheld the report,
我也会变成逃犯的
I'll be a fugitive, too.
好吧 苔丝 如果盖拉斯发现
Okay, Tess, if Garrus finds out
奥克兰像布拉克斯顿一样被杀
that Ecklund was killed the same way as Braxton,
那他会逃跑的
then he's gonna bolt.
很有可能正好跑到新野兽的掌中
Possibly right into the hands of the new beast.
除非我们利用奥克兰的手♥机♥
Unless we use Ecklund's phone
给盖拉斯发短♥信♥ 安排一次会面
to send a message to Garrus to set up a meeting.
如果这没成功 你欠我的可不止松饼
If this doesn't work, you owe me a lot more than muffins.
很可能是一份新工作
Like, probably a new job.
天啊 真是惊喜
Oh, my God, what a surprise.
-玫瑰 -其实 我名字叫凯尔
- Roses. - Actually, the name's Kyle.
请求你与他同居的那个家伙 记得吗
The guy who asked you to move in with him, remember?
我还没有给过你答复
And I still haven't given you an answer yet.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我姐姐的事最近很疯狂
Things have been really crazy with my sister.
这倒不惊喜
Well, that's not a surprise.
希瑟 我们真的需要谈谈
Heather, we really need to talk.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
你牵扯的事情
Whatever you're involved in,
感觉比家庭闹剧要严重得多
it feels a lot bigger than family drama.
你可以这样说
You could say that.
跟我说说吧
Just talk to me.
凯尔 我真希望我能说
Kyle, you know, I wish I could,
但是我必须去见...
but I have to go meet...
某人 去做...
someone to do...
让我猜猜 某事
Let me guess-- something?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是我保证下班后我会去见你
But I promise I will come meet you after work
给你一个答复 好吗
and tell you an answer then, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
迪伦特工 我是凯尔
Agent Dylan. It's Kyle.
显然凯特和文森特都还在市里
Apparently Cat and Vincent are still in the city.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to say.
盖拉斯非觉得奥克兰在给他发短♥信♥
Garrus has to think that Ecklund is texting him.
亿万富翁之间都是怎么交流的
How do billionaires talk to each other?
我不知道 可能是用很多钱的表情符号♥吧
I don't know. Try using a lot of dollar sign emojis.
好吧 我尽量写得短点 紧促点
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表