剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
but Heather, maybe you should just go live with Kyle.
只是这个周末
Just for the weekend.
我们越少暴露越好
The fewer exposure risks, the better.
好吧
Okay.
所以你们俩被迫在一起
So, you two are stuck together.
我什么都不知道
I'm out of the loop,
文森特和凯特躲在暗处
and Vincent and Cat are skulking in the shadows,
寻找答案
looking for answers.
真棒
Great.
就像以前
Just like old times.
想要答案 就问格雷斯·罗斯
You want answers, ask Grace Rose.
感谢她对国土安♥全♥部♥掩盖行为的报道
Thanks to her report on DHS cover-ups,
我现在被官方调查了
I'm under official investigation.
为什么 格雷斯·罗斯什么都不知道
What for? Grace Rose doesn't even know anything.
媒体并不需要知道什么
The press doesn't have to know anything.
他们只用问问题
They just have to ask questions.
是啊 比如"国土安♥全♥部♥对野兽了解多少"
Yeah, like, what does DHS know about beasts?
你怎么回答这个
How'd you answer that one?
我不能如实告诉
Well, I couldn't exactly tell
国土安♥全♥部♥部长我撒谎了
the Secretary of Homeland Security that I lied,
掩盖了地球上最后一只野兽的存在
covered up the existence of the last beast on the planet,
不是吗
now could I?
至少我们还有这个
Well, at least we still have that.
很高兴你的心态还挺乐观 钱德勒特工
Well, I'm glad you see the glass as half full, Agent Chandler,
因为我为了保护你们俩 差点没命
because I nearly lost my life protecting you two.
现在我的工作也岌岌可危
Now my career is at risk, as well.
还不止是我一个
And I'm not the only one.
福勒少校吗
Major Fuller?
他是我在阿富汗的老领导
My old C.O. from Afghanistan.
福勒上校
Colonel Fuller.
即将提拔准将
Up for his first star.
要是网上
With the Internet
还有媒体继续深挖超级战士计划
and media digging into the Super Soldier program,
他的军旅生涯也要结束了
well, he can kiss his career good-bye, too.
为什么
Why?
因为他想除掉自己手下每一个
Because he tried to eliminate every soldier in his unit
参与实验的士兵
who was experimented on.
包括我
Including myself.
我调查了在那公♥寓♥里
I ran a background on that sniper
想袭击你的狙击手的背景
who attacked you in your apartment.
结果他也曾在福勒的小队服役
Turns out he was formerly in Fuller's unit.
所以是福勒策划了对我的这些袭击吗
So, you think Fuller's behind these attacks on me?
他为什么要等到现在
Why would he wait till now?
我不知道 但他以前杀过野兽
I don't know, but he's killed beasts before.
现在更是输不起
He's got a lot more at stake right now,
他再动手也说得过去
so it just makes sense he'd do it again.
但如果福勒下令袭击美国公民
But if Fuller ordered a hit on an American citizen,
国土安♥全♥部♥不能逮捕他吗
can't DHS arrest him?
没证据就不行
Not without proof.
我们怎么拿到证据
How do we get it?
拿不到
We don't.
长官
Sir...
我和你俩一样 都很想结束这件事
Look, I want to put an end to this as much as you both do,
如果我在营地里
and if I had an undercover agent
有配备TMSI捕捉设备的卧底特工
on the base with a TMSI catcher device,
我就能扫描军队的超级电脑
I could scan the military supercomputer,
找出针对文森特这一秘密行动的记录
find a record of this covert op against Vincent.
但是 你因为帮助我们而遭到调查
But, since you're under investigation for helping us out,
我们只能靠自己 对吗
we're on our own, right?
没错
Exactly.
给我们设备 我们会找到的
Get us the device. We'll make it happen.
我是不会闯进我的旧军营的
There is no way I'm gonna break into my old military base.
为什么不 我依然是国土安♥全♥部♥特工
Why not? I'm still a DHS agent.
我们可以用我的通行证让你进营地
We can use my clearance to get you onto the base,
然后再看你的本事
and then you take it from there.
"看我的本事"吗
"Take it from there"?
好吧 问题就在这里
Okay, that is the whole damn thing.
婚姻不是永远对半担责的
Well, marriage is not always 50/50,
文森特 做饭主要都是我来啊
Vincent. I do the majority of the cooking.
没错 我也喜欢你的炖肉
Yeah, true, and I love your pot roast.
但要接近超级电脑
But to get into the supercomputer,
我得闯入指挥中心
I'd have to break into the command center,
那可是在军营中间的诺克斯堡
which is like Fort Knox in the middle of a military base.
美国黄金储备贮藏点 戒备极严
没有高级军事通行证的人可不能出入
And no one gets in or out without high-level military clearance.
你认识谁有吗
Do you know anyone who has that?
拜托 你知道我认识
Come on, you know I do, all right?
但是福勒见到我可不会高兴
But Fuller is not gonna be happy to see me.
我也绝对很不高兴见到他
And I'm certainly not gonna be happy to see him.
凯瑟琳 你是在让我直面我的过去
Catherine, you're asking me to confront my past,
可我现在不知道能不能做到
which I don't know if I can handle right now.
我不是让你自己去
I'm not asking you to do it alone.
文森特 如果我们携手 什么都做得到
Vincent, we can do anything if we do it together.
是 他们说婚姻能改变一切
Yeah, well, they say marriage changes everything.
几乎一切吧
Almost everything.
我很确定有人在跟着我们
I'm pretty sure someone's tailing us.
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
拜托
Come on.
这是那个记者吗
Is it that news reporter?
她一定是在跟踪希尔
She must've been following Hill.
好吧 看我的
Okay, watch this.
我甩不掉她
I can't shake her.
你说我们携手什么都做得到 对吗
Well, you said we can do anything together, right?
看我的
Watch this.
我跟着希尔两天了
I've been tailing Hill for two days,
只发现了一辆纽约警局的轿车吗
and all I've got is a car registered to the NYPD?
那可不是上午间新闻的料
That doesn't scream news at 11:00!
我需要一些更...
I need something that screams--
管用了
That worked.
看 我们携手没什么做不到的
See? There's nothing we can't handle together.
是 现在剩下的
Right, now all that's left to do
就是闯进我的旧军营
is break onto my old military base,
直面我的过去
confront my past,
然后打败一个想杀掉我的
and take down the very heavily armed man
全副武装的家伙
who's trying to kill me.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
侠胆雄狮
第四季 第六集
别担心了 我们会没事的
Stop worrying. We're gonna be fine.
希尔送来了TMSI设备
Hill sent us the TMSI device
还有一张进你旧军营的假通行证
and a forged pass onto your old military base.
什么 我不用翻围栏了吗
Oh, what? So I don't have to jump the fence?
真走运啊
Must be my lucky day.
我做到了
I did it!
我溜进了你们家
I snuck into your apartment,
拿到了文森特的旧军装
I picked up Vincent's old uniform,
确保没有人跟踪
I made sure I wasn't followed.
我甚至让凯尔并排停的车
I even had Kyle double park
因为这样比找车位引起的怀疑少多了
'cause it's like way less suspicious than actually finding a space.
等等 希瑟 你带凯尔来了吗
Wait, Heather, you brought Kyle?
可是有记者在跟踪我们
We have reporters following us.
更别提杀手和赏金猎人了
Not to mention assassins and bounty hunters.
我们最不需要的
The last thing we need
就是你的急救医师男友问东问西
is your EMT boyfriend sniffing around asking questions.
你们给我点信任好吗
Give me some credit, you guys.
凯尔在高兴着我们一起出城
Kyle's so excited about us going away together,
他唯一问的问题是
the only question he's asking is,
"旅馆有没有客房♥服务"
"Does the hotel have room service?"
因为这周末唯一会"暴露"的东西是...
Because the only thing getting "Exposed" this weekend is...
好 了解 谢谢
Okay, got it! Thank you.
好好玩 记得带套
Have fun. Use a condom.
不 等等 你们把我拉出来
Hey, no. Hold on! You two dragged me out here,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表