剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
文森特 不要
Vincent, don't!
不
No.
国土安♥全♥部♥的人在到处找你
DHS is everywhere looking for you.
你杀了他们的副部长
You killed the deputy secretary.
我是格雷斯·罗斯
Grace Rose.
我在调查希尔副部长的事
I'm investigating Deputy Secretary Hill.
你为他工作是吧
You worked for him, right?
无可奉告
No comment.
你是凯恩吗
You Kane?
对
Yeah.
格雷铎安保公♥司♥是赏金猎人的幕后黑手
Graydal Securities is the one behind the beast bounty.
所以我接下来要去那
That's where I'm going next.
格雷铎不是一般的安保公♥司♥
Graydal is not just your everyday security firm.
他们就像是打了类固醇的黑水公♥司♥
They're like Blackwater on steroids.
我是来找他老板的
I'm here to see his boss.
有人总是在追捕文森特
Someone, somehow is always after Vincent,
而且他现在还要躲避国土安♥全♥部♥
but he's also running from Homeland Security,
而你还在帮他
and you're enabling him.
帮他
Enabling?
凯特 你在违反法律
Cat, you're breaking the law.
这太冒险了
This is too risky.
我们得赶快想出办法
We have to figure this out fast,
因为我们不能一直这样生活
because I can't keep living like this.
一区安全
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
我们不能继续这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你确定这上面安全吗
You sure it's safe up here?
没有无人机
No drones?
接个吻是够安全了
Safe enough for a kiss.
好点了吗
Better?
好点了
Better.
我开了一瓶酒
I opened a bottle.
要么这里是真安全
Oh, well, either it is really safe,
要么就是你受够了老去救我
or you've finally had enough of saving my ass
暗地希望害我被抓
and secretly hoping you'll get me busted.
你都把我看透了
You figured me out.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
以防万一 我...
Just in case, I'm gonna...
没事 真的
No, I'm telling you,
我想办法把这里的眼线都弄走了
I maneuvered all the spying eyes away from here.
国土安♥全♥部♥应该学一招
That'll teach DHS,
让我主要负责找你
putting me in charge of finding you.
至少我们两个人都打入敌人内部了
Yeah. Well, at least now that we're both on the inside,
我们离回归原来生活更进一步了
we're one step closer to getting our lives back.
马上
And soon.
马上
Soon?
很快
Very soon.
格雷铎刚让我加入杀手小队
Look, Graydal has just put me on the hit squad
去找野兽
to find the beast.
这是好消息对吧
Good news, right?
这怎么就是好消息了
Um, how is this good news, exactly?
好吧 不是杀手小队
Okay, don't think hit.
你想成精英小队
Think, uh, more elite.
重点是 不管是谁雇了格雷铎
All right, the point is, whoever hired Graydal-
他们已经施压了
they've upped the pressure.
他们想要野兽
They want a beast,
他们现在就想要
and they want a beast right now.
并没有让我放心
Yeah, not reassured.
你就是他们在找的野兽
You are the beast that they're looking for,
所以严格来说
so, technically,
他们要找到野兽就必须找到你
that would mean they'd have to find you to find that beast.
除非我先找到谁是悬赏的幕后黑手 对吧
Not if I find out who's behind the bounty first, right?
到时候至少我会知道面对的是什么
At least I'll know what I'm up against.
然后呢
And then what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会查清楚他们想抓我♥干♥什么
I'll figure out what they're after me for.
然后我可能猛揍他们一顿
Then I'll probably kick their butts,
然后把他们的心脏挖出来
and then, I'll rip their hearts out.
跟往常一样
The usual.
跟往常一样
The usual?
拜托 我在开玩笑
Come on. I'm joking.
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
我知道
I know.
文森特 我们都经历了那么多事
Vincent, it shouldn't be this hard for us
我们在一起不该这么困难
to be together after everything we've been through.
我们得过去这道坎
We've got to get past this.
我知道 我们会的
I know, and we will, okay?
一定会的 就快了
We will. We are so close.
我说的不止是这件事
I'm not just talking about this.
我说的是一切
I'm talking about everything.
野兽猎人 追捕 撒谎 躲藏
Beast hunters, manhunts, lying, hiding.
我们得结束这一切
We've got to put an end to this.
得想个办法
There's got to be a way.
石鱼酒馆 20分钟
我得走了 抱歉
I got to go. I'm sorry.
队伍要在石鱼酒馆集♥合♥
The team's assembling at the Stonefish Tavern, all right?
好吧
Okay, well,
我尽量不让无人机去那里
I'll try and keep the drones away from there, too.
我们会想到办法的
We will find a way,
我保证
I promise.
敬幸福地生活下去
To happily ever after.
钱德勒探员
Agent Chandler?
我有几个问题问你
I have a few questions.
糟了
Oh, crap.
办公室不错
Nice office.
发生了那么多事 还好国土安♥全♥部♥还信任你
Glad to see DHS still trusts you, all things considered.
罗斯女士 我得请你离开
Ms. Rose, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我现在没心情回答你的问题
Because I'm not in the mood to answer your questions.
请离开吧
Please.
钱德勒探员 我没有带任何摄像设备来
Look, agent Chandler, I'm not here with any cameras, okay?
只有我一个人 我只想私下跟你谈谈
It's just me, and I only want to talk, off the record.
无可奉告
No comment.
我知道国土安♥全♥部♥在秘密追捕你丈夫
I know DHS is secretly after your husband
因为他杀死了希尔副部长
because he killed Deputy Secretary Hill.
当然 没人会在国土安♥全♥部♥公开说
Nobody, of course, will talk on the record at DHS,
但我有自己的消息来源
but I've got my sources.
再说了 即使不是记者 也能发现
Plus, it doesn't take a reporter to notice that both Hill
希尔和你丈夫都神秘失踪了
and your husband mysteriously disappeared.
我觉得这是掩盖
Smells like a cover-up to me.
友情提示
Friendly reminder:
你是在跟国土安♥全♥部♥的人说话
you're talking to DHS now.
其实我希望自己在跟一位妻子说话
Actually, I'm hoping I'm talking to a wife.
因为经过一切调查后 我觉得
Because I don't get the sense after everything I've learned
你不是那种背叛自己的丈夫
that you're the type to betray your husband,
去追捕他的人
hunt him down.
正相反
On the contrary.
我猜你在尽力帮他
I'm guessing you'd do everything you could to help him,
也就是说 你肯定认为他是无辜的
which means you must think he's innocent.
你想蒙谁呢
Who are you kidding?
你只在乎挖到故事
All you care about is a story.
你不在乎对不对
You don't care if it's right.
只在乎故事会不会引起轰动
You just care that it's sensational.
如果真是这样
If that were the case,
我早就我把知道的信息 我怀疑的事
I would have already aired what I know,
播出去了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表