剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
有人愿意出五百万美元悬赏抓野兽
Someone's willing to pay $5 million to capture a beast.
还悬赏
There's a bounty?
他们或许在抓野兽
They may be after a beast,
但他们还不知道文森特就是
but they do not know it's Vincent.
但我知道
But I do.
而我在帮他掩护
And I'm covering for him.
我觉得现在你最好不要
I don't think that now is the best time
跟别人谈恋爱
to start seeing somebody.
你有家族秘密
You got family secrets?
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
还有人想杀死我们
Somebody's still out there trying to kill us.
想陷害我
Trying to set me up?
凯瑟琳和我 冒了很大的风险帮你
Catherine and I, we risked everything to help.
你该保护我们的
You're supposed to be protecting us!
有人把你变成了
Someone made you into...
这样
this.
为此总有人想要你死
Someone's always gonna want you dead because of it.
抱歉这次这人是我
Sorry it had to be me.
文森特 不要
Vincent, don't!
不
No...
那不是你 你知道的
That wasn't you. You know that.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我们会找到办法的
We'll find a way.
我不会放你走的
I'm never letting you go,
所以我们得找到办法 好吗
so we gotta find a way, all right?
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
文森特
Vincent!
我担心死你了
I've been so worried.
你去哪里了 你没事吧
Where have you been? Are you all right?
当然 我挺好的
Yeah, sure. I'm fine.
我很好 怎么了
I'm fine. Why?
怎么了 你开玩笑吧
Why? Are you kidding?
国土安♥全♥部♥的人在到处找你
DHS is everywhere looking for you.
你杀了他们的副部长
You killed the deputy secretary.
是 但我那是自卫
Yeah, it was self-defense.
我知道是自卫 但你知道
I know it was self-defense, and you know,
只要牵涉到国土安♥全♥部♥...
but as far as DHS is concerned...
红酒
Vino?
你得听我说 文森特
Okay, you need to listen to me, vincent.
你得离开这里
You have to get out of here.
我哪里都不去 我是无辜的
I'm not going anywhere. I'm innocent.
敬我们
To us.
怎么证明
How are we going to prove that?
希尔弄得像...
Hill made it look like...
像你是个有创伤后应激障碍的老兵
like you were a vet with PTSD,
一心想复仇
bent on revenge.
我不会放弃我们
I am not giving up on everything
辛苦努力得来的一切
that we've worked so hard for,
我不会放弃我们
and I'm not giving up on us.
-绝不 -不 你不懂
- No way. - No. You don't understand.
这次的事
This is worse than anything
比以往都严重
we have ever been through before.
我不知道怎么补救
I don't know how to make it right.
我们会补救好的 我们一向如此
We will make it right, we always do.
来
Here.
不 这次不一样 文森特
No, this is different, Vincent.
你需要离开这里
You need to get out of here.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere, okay?
我绝不会离开你
I am certainly never leaving you.
来
Come here.
上
Go!
不许动
Freeze.
任何人不许动 举起手来
Nobody move. Keep your hands up.
把手放到我能看到的地方
Get your hands to where I can see them.
文森特 不
Vincent, no!
开枪
Fire!
不
No!
我不知道文森特在哪里
I have no idea where Vincent is.
我已经很久没见过他了 自从
I haven't seen or heard from him since...
自从他谋杀了希尔部长吗
Since he murdered Secretary Hill?
他那是自卫 希尔先陷害他
It was self-defense; Hill set him up.
文件说他有问题 是战后应激障碍
Files say he was troubled. PTSD.
所以他才也去对付他的前指挥官了
That's why he went after his ex-CO, too.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
那是怎么样
Then what did happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
别装了 钱德勒特工
Come on, Agent Chandler.
我从特区坐了那么久的火车来
I've had a long train ride up from D.C.
这几天你肯定也觉得特别漫长
and you've had a long couple days, too, I'm sure.
所以我们能别废话了吗
So can we just cut the crap?
我是来找到答案的 希望你全力配合
I'm here to get answers and I expect your full cooperation.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
真♥相♥如何
How about the truth?
从真♥相♥开始
Let's start there.
如果你说希尔陷害你丈夫
Now, if you're claiming that Hill set your husband up,
那你这么说肯定有你的原因
you have to have a reason to think so.
当然 除非你在协助教唆
Unless, of course, you're aiding and abetting,
这样的话我得立马逮捕你
in which case I will have to arrest you right here now--
相信我 我会的
and believe me, I will.
显然希尔有事瞒着我
Obviously, Hill was keeping secrets from me,
否则文森特不会在逃
otherwise Vincent wouldn't be on the run
我也不会在这里
and I wouldn't be here,
担心他是不是还活着
worrying if he's even still alive.
我们本想做正确的事
We were trying to do the right thing.
我们以为是在帮国土安♥全♥部♥
We thought we were helping DHS
找到杀拉索特工的凶手
figure out who killed Agent Russo.
我们根本不知道希尔会背叛我们
We had no idea that Hill would turn on us.
那为什么文森特牵涉其中
Why was Vincent even involved?
他是医生 又不是特工
He's a doctor, not an agent.
他曾是特种兵
He was Special Forces.
我还是不懂为什么找一个退伍人员
Still, why enlist an ex-soldier,
或者为什么找你这样的外人做特工
or why make an outsider like you an agent
我们这里有的是特工可用
when there are plenty of agents around here already?
我说了 显然希尔有自己的秘密
Like I said, obviously, Hill had his secrets.
你显然也有你的
And you obviously have yours.
这是件大事 钱德勒特工
This is a big deal, Agent Chandler,
除非我找到了答案
and until I get some answers,
国土安♥全♥部♥想把此事先瞒着公众
DHS is gonna want to keep this thing quiet from the public,
否则担心引起恐慌
so as to not create a panic,
尤其是周围这么多媒体盯着
especially with all the media circling.
也就是说我身上肩负着很大的压力
Which means I'm under a lot of pressure
找你丈夫
to track your husband down,
并且尽快弄明白到底是怎么回事
and fast, find out what's really going on around here.
也就是说
Which also means
你跟我们要么是友要么是敌
you're either with us or against us.
你不会在找文森特吧 JT
Please tell me you're not looking for Vincent, JT.
我当然在找文森特
Of course I'm looking for Vincent.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
我不知道他在哪里
I have no idea where he is.
好吧 你至少没有
All right, then at least tell me
黑进国土安♥全♥部♥的监控吧
you didn't tap into DHS surveillance monitors.
不算吧 我在使用凯特的权限
Well, not exactly. I'm using Cat's authorization.
该死 JT 快关掉电脑
Damn it, JT. Turn off your computers right now.
什么 不行 关掉我怎么找他
What? No. How else am I going to find him?
万一他有麻烦呢
What if he's in trouble?
他已经有麻烦了
He's already in trouble.
他杀了一名特工
He killed a federal agent.
拜托 你知道...
Come on, you know...
我知道他是自卫
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表