剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, you have to believe me,
你得信任我
you have to trust me.
这是唯一的办法
This is, this is the only way.
有信♥号♥♥了
We've had signals.
不
No.
快行动 快
Move, move, move, move! Come on!
我不信
I don't believe this.
我不信你对我做出了这种事
I don't believe that you would do this to me.
我不信你对我们做出了这种事
I don't believe that you would do this to us!
快点
Move it.
快点
Let's go.
行动
Go, go, go, go.
快行动
Move, move, move.
她本该打来电♥话♥了 对吧
She would've called, right?
如果出了差错呢
I mean, if something went wrong?
你开玩笑吗 JT
Are you kidding, JT?
一切已经出了差错
Everything's already gone wrong.
瞧瞧我们身处的环境
Look at the situation we're in.
是啊
Right.
你真的很担心文森特啊
You're really worried about Vincent, huh?
当然了
Hell, yeah, I am.
我很久都没见他这样了 自从
I haven't seen him like this since...
我不想再看到的时候开始
a time I never wanted to see again.
打起精神来 因为不管怎样
Well, brace yourself, 'cause one way or the other,
我们就要得知到底发生了什么了
we're about to find out what went down.
抱歉 跟摩根特工花的时间比想象中要长
Sorry, took longer with Agent Morgan than I thought it would.
他信了你的表现吗
All right, did he buy your act?
他相信你背叛了文森特吗
Does he believe you betrayed Vincent?
他取消了对我的监视
Well, he took surveillance off me,
这是个好迹象
so that's a good sign.
我还是特工
And I'm still an agent,
有权限
I still have access.
问题是 文森特相信计划了吗
Question is, did Vincent buy the plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道他们在听
I knew they were listening.
我只能去找苔丝和希瑟
I could only get to Tess and Heather,
好让国土安♥全♥部♥认为
so we could make DHS think
我在考虑让文森特自首
that I was actually considering turning Vincent in.
所以事情发生前你没告诉文森特这个计划吗
So you never let Vincent in on the plan before it went down?
我做不到
I couldn't.
他们一直在监视我
They were watching me the entire time.
我只能相信他能感受到
I just have to trust that he could sense it.
但你不确定
But you're not sure.
是的
No.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
也许你说得对 苔丝
Maybe you were right, Tess.
也许我们该真的让他自首
Maybe we should've just turned him in for real.
你做不到 我懂
You couldn't do it, I get it.
伟大的爱情一定很难受
Epic love must suck.
但是无法回头了 凯特
But there's no turning back now, Cat.
我真的希望你做出了正确的选择
I really hope you made the right choice
因为我很抱歉 但我帮不了你
'cause, I'm sorry, but I-I can't help you.
你现在只能靠自己
You're on your own now.
这次我真的很害怕 伙计们
I am really scared this time, guys,
真的
for real.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
终于决定坦白了吗
Decide to come clean, finally?
怎么了
What's the matter?
一切都有事啊
You mean, what isn't the matter?
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
这周真的很漫长
it's been a really long week,
感觉一切都在分崩离析
and it kind of feels like everything's falling apart.
文森特吗
Vincent?
你没必要骗我 希瑟
You don't have to lie to me, Heather.
我之前说的话是认真的
I meant what I said before.
我想陪着你
I want to be there for you,
但除非你不再对我保密 否则我做不到
but I can't unless you stop keeping secrets from me.
-我想告诉你的 -那你为什么不说
- I want to tell you. - Then, why don't you?
等等
No, wait.
文森特是卧底
Vincent's working undercover...
国土安♥全♥部♥的
for Homeland Security. That's...
所以他们在这里审问所有人
that's why they were here interviewing everybody,
看看有谁知道
to see if anybody knows,
因为他们不能知道 谁都不能知道
because they can't know, no one can.
为什么
Why?
为什么是文森特
Why Vincent?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得凯特都不知道
I don't even think Cat does.
我只知道
Look, all I know is that
如果有人知道他的真实身份
if anybody knows what he's really doing,
那会很危险
it could be really dangerous.
所以你得跟我保证
So you have to promise me,
你也得保守秘密 好吗
you have to keep the secret, too, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
想偷偷接近我啊
Trying to sneak up on me, are you?
你又吓到我了
You scared me again.
至少你的心脏没问题
Well, there's nothing wrong with your heart, at least.
你不生我的气啊
So you're not mad at me?
除非你真的想让我自首
Not unless you really are trying to bring me in.
你没有 对吧
You're not, are you?
因为不然我就误解了你的心
Because otherwise I misread your heart back there,
那可是头一回
and that-that would be a first.
你没有误解
You did not misread it.
但你不确定
But you weren't sure?
是啊 我什么都不确定了
Yeah, I'm not sure about anything anymore.
那样做是对的
Look, it was the right thing to do.
是我们唯一的选择
It was our only choice.
才不是 文森特
No, it wasn't our only choice, Vincent,
但你只相信我俩能处理好
but you wouldn't trust anybody else to fix this but us,
我没法让摩根特工再质疑我的忠诚了
and I couldn't keep Agent morgan questioning my loyalties anymore.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at this place.
两个月前 我们还在度蜜月
Two months ago, we were on our honeymoon.
拜托 这只是
Come on. It's just...
-暂时的 -是吗
- temporary. - Is it?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我不确定
'Cause I'm not.
我们就是这样遇见的 文森特
This is how we met, Vincent,
不过现在更糟糕了
only now it's worse
因为我俩都在躲藏了
because we're both in hiding.
你躲藏什么
What are you in hiding for?
不是说摩根特工信你了吗
I thought you said Agent Morgan believed you?
是啊 他觉得我对你落井下石
Yeah, he thinks that I threw you under the bus
就跟你建议的一样
just like you suggested.
那很好 对吧
Well, that's good, right?
国土安♥全♥部♥信任你
DHS, they trust you.
格雷铎发现你背叛了我时
And now, when Graydal finds out that you betrayed me,
他们也会信任我
then they'll trust me, too.
没事的 我们都混进去了
Come on, it's fine, we're both in.
是啊 站在法律的两侧
Yeah, on opposite sides of the law.
不会持续很久的 好吗
It's not gonna be for long, okay?
不行的 因为
Well, it can't, because...
这太冒险了
this is too risky.
如果我们不小心行事 如果你继续
It's going to blow up in our faces if we're not careful
靠自己蛮干 我们就会自食恶果
and if you keep trying to bull your way through this on your own.
你不能那样做 好吗
You can't do that, okay?
好
Okay.
我们是被迫分开了
We may be forced apart,
但我们必须想出一起行动的办法
but we have to figure out how to do this together.
我们得赶快想出办法 因为
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表