剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
It's gonna be okay.
文森特和我真心相信
Vincent and I really believe that.
你知道 这是我们长相厮守的唯一机会
And, you know, it's our only chance to be together.
而且
And...
这也是你再次照顾好自己的机会
it's a chance for you to start taking care of yourself again.
不会中枪
Without getting shot.
或者被绑♥架♥ 被关在笼子里 被恐吓
Or kidnapped or caged, terrorized,
被打 被踢
punched, kicked...
看吧
See?
已经变得更好了
Things are looking better already.
不 苔丝 只用复♥制♥IP地址
No, Tess, just copy the IP address,
你就会像登录了迪伦的电脑一样 懂吗
and it'll be like you're on Dylan's computer, okay?
之后搜索她的文件中的车队路线
Then just search her files for the motorcade route.
JT
Jt?
文森特
Vincent.
我还没找到布拉克斯顿
I haven't found Braxton yet.
我该怎么和他说
What do I tell him?
别担心 你会找到他的
Don't worry. You'll find him.
野兽的听力很好的
Beast hearing.
某些人这么快就忘记了
How quickly one forgets.
一会儿给你回电
Call you back.
记得找到路线
Uh, get that route.
文森特 听着 我很抱歉
Vincent, look, I'm-I'm sorry.
我觉得我让你失望了
I-I feel like I'm letting you down.
我哪里都找不到他
I-I just can't find the guy, anywhere,
我知道如果我找不到他你就得背黑锅 所以
And I know if I don't then... You're gonna take the fault. So...
所以
So...
或许这能帮上忙
Maybe this will help.
这是什么
What is it?
一台新的笔记本电脑
A new laptop?
可不是普通的笔记本电脑
Okay, not just any laptop.
这可是最高科技的产品了 兄弟
I mean, this thing is top of the line, man.
它安装了脸部识别系统
It's got facial recognition software installed,
你需要的 对吗
which you need, right?
所以
So...
它棒极了
I mean, this is fantastic.
肯定花了很多钱
Uh, it must've cost a fortune.
没有
Well, no,
与你之前卖♥♥掉的全部家当相比
it's nothing compared to what you had before,
这根本不算什么 所以
before you had to sell it all off, you know, so...
等等 你为什么要给我这个
Wait a minute, why are you giving me this?
当然是帮你找到布拉克斯顿
To help you find Braxton, of course.
说谎
That's not true.
算了
You know what, forget it.
我不要了
I don't want it.
什么 拜托
What? Come on.
不
No.
你以为我很笨吗
You think I'm stupid?
你以为我不知道你在做什么
You think I don't know what you're doing?
听着 我们讨论过这个问题了
Okay, we've been through this.
你知道我必须得离开
You know I got to leave.
我以为你理解的
I mean, I just... I thought you understood.
是 但这不意味着我喜欢这样 好吗
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I like it, okay?!
我们一起长大
We grew up together.
一直以来我都陪在你身边
I-I've been by your side every step of the way,
生活在阴影之中 保护你的性命
living in the shadows, keeping you alive.
而现在 怎么
And now, what,
你要离开了 就送我一台破电脑做补偿
y-you're leaving and you give me a freakin' laptop?!
抱歉 这太...艰难了
I'm sorry. It's just... hard.
就是这样
That's all.
我们从小就认识了
I mean, I've known you all my life.
就像亲兄弟一样
We're like brothers.
拜托 我们就是亲兄弟
Come on. We are brothers.
和你一样 我也不想再失去一个兄弟了
And I don't want to lose another one any more than you do.
过来 兄弟
Come here, buddy.
真不好受
Well, this sucks.
给
Here.
纽约市
JT帮我黑进了迪伦探员的电脑
JT got me into Agent Dylan's computer,
发现王子明天中午乘飞机抵达拉瓜迪亚机场
and I found out the prince flies into LaGuardia tomorrow at noon,
再由车队护送至皮埃尔酒店
then motorcades to the Pierre.
你确定他会走皇后大桥
You sure he's using the Queensboro?
确定 因为他们已经检查过那里是否有炸♥弹♥了
Positive, 'cause they're already sweeping it for explosives.
但他们没有检查隧♥道♥
But they're not clearing the tunnel.
所以这是他唯一能进城的通道
So it's his only way into the city.
至于布拉克斯顿计划如何爆♥炸♥
Although how Braxton plans on blowing it up,
我就不知道了 因为明天之前炸♥弹♥就会被清除
I have no idea, 'cause it'll have been cleared by tomorrow.
然而 它达成了布拉克斯顿的一切目的
Still, it does everything Braxton wants it to do:
它把王子的死
it covers up the prince's murder
掩盖成一场恐怖袭击
in what looks like a terrorist attack.
没错 文森特为此背黑锅
Yeah, which Vincent gets blamed for,
除非我们能阻止这一切
unless we can somehow stop it.
我们必须在他抵达大桥前阻止他
So we have to get to him before he gets to the bridge.
怎么阻止 我又不能让他靠边停车
How? I mean, I can't exactly pull him over.
他是一国之首
He's a head of state.
国土部又不相信我 所以他们不会让他停
And DHS isn't gonna believe me, so they won't stop him.
是的 所以我们得这么做
Right. Which means we have to do it.
-好了 我们走 -不 苔丝
- All right, let's go. - No, Tess.
是文森特和我必须这么做
I meant Vincent and I have to.
我不会干坐着
I'm not gonna sit around and do nothing
任由别人试图炸毁一座该死的大桥
while someone tries to blow up a damn bridge.
那不仅仅是某个普通人
It isn't just someone--
是布拉克斯顿 除了我们没人知道他还活着
it's Braxton. And nobody else knows he's alive,
所以我们是唯一有机会能抓住他的人
so we're the only ones who have a chance of catching him.
-不 凯特... -苔丝
- No, Cat... - Tess,
你自己也说过没人会相信你
you said yourself that nobody would believe you.
没有什么你能做的了
There's nothing else you can do.
我们会阻止他
We will stop him.
我答应你
I promise you.
一定要做到
You better.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
我不会和你道别
I'm not saying good-bye
因为我还想再见到你
'cause I plan on seeing you again.
明白吗
Understand?
好的
Okay.
该死
Damn it.
一切都会好的
You know everything's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
只是我会想念这里的
I'm just gonna miss this place.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们会找到新的屋顶来聊天的
Well, we'll find a new roof to talk.
或许吧
Maybe.
今天过得怎么样
How did today go?
又流了很多眼泪 就像你说的
More tears, just like you said.
苔丝甚至不让我说出那句话
Tess wouldn't even let me say it.
听起来的确像苔丝的作风
Ah, sounds like Tess.
我还以为JT要打我一拳呢
I thought JT was gonna punch me.
是吗
Yeah?
还有现在只有一只好胳膊的希瑟
And Heather, with her one good arm.
我们要放弃的实在太多 不是吗
It's a lot to give up, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
比我们想的还多
More than we ever wanted to.
但是 我还是相信一切都会顺利的
But, you know, I still believe it's gonna work out.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不知道 我只是相信
I don't.
苔丝找到了袭击地点
Tess-- she, she figured out what the target is.
是在皇后大桥
It's the Queensboro Bridge.
这下就完全说得通了
That makes complete sense.
JT刚发现布莱克斯顿的逃亡计划
JT just found out how Braxton's planning to escape.
很显然 他要自己开飞机逃跑
Apparently, he pilots his own jet, and it just got moved
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表