剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
不 不
No. No.
别走 停下
Stop! No, stop!
有一起杀人案
We got a homicide.
嫌疑犯在逃 很危险
Suspect is on the run and presumed dangerous.
文森特喜欢香蕉吗
Does Vincent like bananas?
或者也许我该做三明治
Or maybe I should make sandwiches.
逃犯都吃什么
What do fugitives eat?
希瑟 这是应急包 不是野餐
Heather, it is a go bag, not a picnic.
你有现金吗
Do you have any cash?
算了
Never mind.
文森特只用保持低调
Vincent only needs to lay low
直到我们搞明白怎么给他弄到第二次机会
until we figure out how to get him a second chance.
你是说第三次吧 还是第四次
You mean a third? Or fourth?
也许是第五次
Or maybe fifth.
-你怎么记得的 -小希
- I mean, how do you even keep count? - Heathe!
抱歉 只是我不敢相信
Well, i'm sorry, it's just I just can't believe that
这事又发生了
this is actually happening again.
说真的我没想到
And truthfully I didn't think
文森特能做出这种事来
that Vincent was capable of doing something like this.
凯特 他谋杀了国土安♥全♥部♥的副部长
Cat, he murdered the Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security.
不是他的错
It was not his fault.
没错
Damn right, it wasn't.
显然希尔给文森特注入了够多合成肾上腺素
Apparently Hill pumped enough synthetic adrenaline into Vincent
足以让大象的心脏爆♥炸♥
to make an elephant's heart explode.
-他会没事吗 -我不知道
- Is he gonna be okay? - I don't know.
他也许会很难冷静下来 所以
He might have a hard time calming down, so...
你该带上这个
you should take this.
他不再是那样的了
He's not like that anymore.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
好吧
Okay.
苔丝 他们找到他了吗
Tess, did they find him?
没有 但是国土安♥全♥部♥对文森特发布了
No, but DHS sent out an APB on Vincent
犯罪嫌疑人全境通告
as a person of interest.
好吧 那我还有时间
Okay, then I still have time.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
让巡逻队远离东河天桥
Divert the patrols away from the East River Overpass.
如果文森特和我有了麻烦
If Vincent and I are ever in trouble,
那是我们的会合点
that's our rendezvous point.
听着 凯特 我知道劝你别插手是毫无意义的
Look, Cat, I know it's pointless to try to talk you out of this.
你保释的唯一原因
The only reason why you made bail
是现场的警♥察♥看到了
is 'cause cops at the scene saw
你跟希尔谋杀或者文森特的逃跑毫无关系
that you couldn't have been involved in Hill's murder or Vincent's escape.
但如果有人发现你在帮助逃犯
But if you're caught helping a fugitive,
你就会被指控为一切事情的共犯
you'll be charged as an accomplice to everything.
包括谋杀
Including murder.
我知道
I know.
但文森特需要我时我不在
But I wasn't there for Vincent when he needed me.
现在我得去帮他
I need to be there for him now.
好吧 小心点好吗
All right. Just be careful, okay?
我知道如果我不知情的话我会更安全
I know it's safer if I'm out of the loop,
但如果这是道别 你会告诉我的对吧
but you would tell me if this was good-bye, right?
我当然会 希瑟
Of course I would, Heather.
凯瑟琳·钱德勒 我是格雷斯·罗斯
Catherine Chandler? Grace Rose,
我在调查国土安♥全♥部♥涉及副部长希尔的掩盖行为
I'm investigating DHS cover-ups involving Deputy Secretary Hill.
-你为他工作是吧 -无可奉告
- You work for him, right? - No comment.
国土安♥全♥部♥拒绝对恐怖爆♥炸♥事件发表声明
DHS refused to issue a statement about the terrorist bombing.
有什么想法吗
Any thoughts on that?
这是正在进行的调查 所以无可奉告
Well, it's an ongoing investigation, so no comment.
我听说了一些细节
Well, I heard that certain details about
炸♥弹♥分子免罪了副部长希尔
the bomber exonerated Deputy Secretary Hill.
从那以后一直联♥系♥不到他
He's been unreachable ever since.
你不会碰巧知道他在哪里吧
You wouldn't happen to know where he is,
或者他可能遇上了什么事
or what might have happened to him?
女士 无可奉告你是哪个字听不懂
Hey, lady, what part of "No comment" don't you understand?
我知道人们了解内情时就会说这话
I understand that's what people say when they know something.
顺便问问 你丈夫呢
By the way, where's your husband?
除非你自己想成为头条
Unless you want to become a headline yourself,
否则离我和我丈夫远点
stay away from me and my husband.
我就去有新闻的地方
I just go where the story is.
走吧
Let's go.
这次别跟丢了
And don't lose her this time.
我想格雷斯·罗斯得发一篇
I guess Grace Rose is gonna have to do a report
天气新闻了
on the weather instead.
听说下香蕉雨了
I hear it's raining bananas.
你往格雷斯·罗斯的排气尾管里塞了香蕉吗
You stuck bananas up Grace Rose's tail pipe?
你从哪里学到的 《妙探出差》吗
Where'd you learn that, Beverly Hills Cop?
从来没听过
Never heard of it.
经典电影 主演是艾迪·墨菲
Classic movie starring Eddie Murphy?
他配音过《怪物史莱克》里的驴子
He was the Donkey from Shrek.
知道吗 算了
You know what? Forget it.
不管你从哪里看到的这个点子 它都很棒
Wherever you got the idea, it was a good one.
只是想帮帮忙
Just trying to help.
文森特
Vincent?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
一切都会好转的
Everything's gonna be okay.
真的吗 怎么个好法
Really? How?
我刚杀了人 变成了野兽
After what I just did, what I just became?
希尔让你别无选择
Hill didn't give you much of a choice.
-也许如果我在那 -不
- Maybe if I had been there... - No, don't.
你无法阻止我的
You couldn't have stopped me.
我都无法阻止自己
I couldn't stop myself.
那不是你 你知道的
That wasn't you. You know that.
文森特 我们要怎么做
Vincent, what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的
I really don't.
我们会找到办法的 好吗
We'll find a way, okay?
我们经历过更糟糕的事 对吧
We've been through worse, right?
是啊
Yeah.
希望那是真的
Yeah, I wish that were true.
我不会放你走的
I'm never letting you go,
所以我们得找到办法 好吗
so we got to find a way, all right?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表