剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
他们就像是打了类固醇的黑水公♥司♥
They're like Blackwater on steroids.
美国著名的雇佣兵和保安公♥司♥
他们除掉过独♥裁♥者
They take down dictators.
不会让你这么大摇大摆走进去的
They're not gonna just let you walk in there
还告诉你谁雇了他们来抓野兽
and tell you who hired them to capture a beast.
我知道 我得先取得他们的信任
I know. I'll have to earn their trust first.
你打算这么做
How do you plan on doing that?
我有份很好的推荐
I got a great reference right there.
推荐
Reference?
等等 你是说要去工作
Wait, you-you mean to get a job?
在格雷铎
At Graydal?
是的 我得打入内部 对吧
Yeah. I got to get on the inside, right?
就像凯瑟琳现在在国土安♥全♥部♥一样
Just like Catherine is with DHS.
所以说你们都是受虐狂
Which makes you both masochists.
文森特 求你了
Vincent, please,
这都快要失控了
this has gotten way out of control.
我们要考虑清楚
We need to just think this through.
是凯瑟琳 我得走了
It's Catherine, man. I got to go.
留下来看着他 好吧
Stay here and watch him, okay?
-可是 -我会回来处理他的
- But... - I'll be back for him.
-等等 -要是他不老实 用麻♥醉♥枪♥
- Wait... - If he moves, use the tranq gun.
-等等 -我还跟我弟媳上过床
- Wait! - I slept with my brother's wife, too.
两次
Twice.
还有她妹妹
And her sister.
应该是两个妹妹
Both sisters, actually.
真好
Great. Just...
太好了
great.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的不应该再这样了
I really should stop doing that.
我的心脏还在跳吗
Is my heart still beating?
没事的
It's fine.
我是个医生 记得吗
I'm a doctor, remember?
至少我以前是
Well, at least I used to be.
你以后也会是的
And you will be again,
等帮你正名之后
once we get you reinstated.
我想你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
我都饿死了
I'm starving.
这么说你有证据了
Does this mean you got proof?
不是证据 不过希望是条线索
Not proof but hopefully a lead.
苔丝帮我查出了
Tess helped me figure out
希尔给这个私人安保公♥司♥
that Hill wired two separate installments
汇过两笔钱 叫
to this private security company named...
格雷铎
Graydal?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know that?
我之前不知道 我刚发现
I didn't, but I just found out
格雷铎也是赏金猎人的幕后黑手之一
that Graydal are the ones behind the bounty hunters, too.
等等 赏金猎人和杀手都是他们雇的
Wait, so they're behind the bounty hunters and the hit men?
格雷铎提供全方位的服务 对吧
Graydal's a full-service company, all right?
他们为了钱什么都干
They'll do anything and everything for cash.
很显然
Obviously,
希尔雇他们暗♥杀♥
Hill hired them for assassins.
他们干了
They provided them.
现在另一个客户要赏金猎人
Now another client is asking for bounty hunters.
我要找出这个人是谁
I just got to find out who.
这比我们之前知道的多
It's more than we had before.
我可以告诉摩根特工
I can bring it to Agent Morgan.
或许他可以开始调查格雷铎
Maybe he can open an investigation on Graydal.
不 格雷铎不会说希尔为什么雇他们的
No. Look, Graydal is not gonna say why Hill hired them.
他们也肯定不会说他们提供了暗♥杀♥者
They're certainly not gonna say that they provided assassins.
可还是比我们之前掌握的多
Still, it's more than we had before.
这是条正当的线索
It's a legitimate lead.
文森特 或许我们应该
Vincent, maybe we should...
不要再自己干这事了
stop trying to do this on our own.
或许
Maybe,
或许我们应该按照规则去做
maybe we should do this the right way.
按规则去做
The right way, huh?
那我还不如去自首呢
Why don't I just turn myself in?
这是也一个选择
Well, that is an option.
不
No, it's not.
不行
It is not an option.
凯瑟琳 就是我们相信摩根
Catherine, even if we trusted Morgan,
格雷铎也不会走正当程序
Graydal is not into due process.
一旦他们发现国土安♥全♥部♥在调查
Okay, as soon as they find out DHS is investigating,
他们就会做好准备
they'll circle the wagons,
然后我们就找不出希尔
and then we'll get no evidence on Hill
或者其他幕后黑手的证据了
or whoever's behind the bounty.
好吧 那还有什么办法
Okay, but what's the alternative?
现在我们没有任何证据
Right now we don't have any proof,
而且国土安♥全♥部♥抓到你也是迟早的事
and it's only a matter of time before DHS catches you.
但如果我能进入格雷铎
But if I can get into Graydal,
我就能得到证据
I can get evidence.
我会找到证据的
I can get proof.
我知道
I know it.
你想要把自己交给追捕你的人吗
You want to hand yourself over to the people who are hunting you?
他们不知道我就是她们要找的野兽
They got no idea I'm the beast they're looking for.
他们不知道 他们知道我的唯一原因是
They don't.The only reason they know me
我是希尔的目标 好吧
is because I'm Hill's target, okay?
现在希尔已经死了
Now that Hill's gone,
他们跟格雷铎也没有合同了
they have no contract with Graydal.
可如果他们发现了你就是野兽
But if they find out that you are the beast,
他们会杀死你的
they could kill you.
我愿意冒这个风险
That is a risk I'm willing to take.
可我不愿意
But I'm not.
文森特 我们越陷越深
Vincent, we keep getting in deeper.
越来越危险了
It keeps getting riskier.
什么时候才能意识到只靠我们自己做不了这事
When are we gonna realize that we can't do this on our own?
这事什么时候会结束
When does this ever end?
会结束的
It will end.
我们会让这事结束的 好吧
We will end this, okay?
我会让它结束的
I will end this.
我保证
I promise.
我是来找他老板的
I'm here to see his boss.
你这么做胆子很大啊
Pretty ballsy move,
敢这样走进来
you walking in here that way.
但问题是
Problem is,
你把我最得力的手下打伤了
you just put one of my best men on the bench,
我还得付医药费
and that's gonna cost me money.
那是你的问题 不是我的
That's not my problem.
如果你不告诉我原因 你就有麻烦了
It will be if you don't tell me why.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想得到什么
What do you want?
我想你知道我是谁
I think you know who I am.
如果我没记错
Secretary Hill hired you, uh,
希尔副部长两次雇佣你来除掉我
twice to take me out, if I remember correctly.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道 你的职责就是刺探情报
Sure you do. It's your business to know things.
你还知道希尔副部长
Including the fact
-已经死了 -那得多亏了你
- that Hill is now a dead man. - Thanks to you.
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller.
-没错 -所以你来这里做什么
- Right. - So now you're here for what?
主持正义 还是来复仇
Justice? Revenge?
不 先生
Oh, no, sir.
我已经完成对希尔的复仇了
I got my revenge on Hill.
我来这里只是确定
I'm just here to make sure
既然他不再是你的雇主
that since he's no longer around to pay you,
我也不再是你们的暗♥杀♥目标
I'm no longer a target.
对我们来说或许不是
Not to us, maybe.
但你仍旧是国土安♥全♥部♥的缉捕目标
But to DHS, you're still a target.
正如你说的
Like you said,
我的职责就是刺探情报
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表