剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Keller, now!
等等 我认识你
Wait a second. I know you.
你是125分局的队长
You're Captain of the 125th,
钱德勒的老搭档
Chandler's old partner.
我说了转过身去
Hey, I said turn around, now.
快走
Move it!
JT
Jt?
要搭车吗
Need a ride?
你在这里做什么 老兄
What the hell are you doing here, man?
再次救你的小命啊
Saving your ass again.
进来 我们走
Now get in, let's go!
快走
Go!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
侠胆雄狮
第四季第九集
我只知道 凯特给我打电♥话♥
All I know is, Cat called,
说格雷斯·罗斯要曝光你
said Grace Rose was about to expose you,
我必须尽快带你离开那里
and that I had to get you out of there as fast as possible
因为她不能去做
because she couldn't.
为什么
Why?
格雷斯·罗斯
Grace Rose.
她到底是怎么知道
How the hell did she know
格雷斯要去那里的
Grace was there in the first place?
因为是她自己告诉我的
Because she all but told me.
她来到我的办公室
She showed up at my office,
说她知道一个格雷铎公♥司♥的秘密会面
said that she knew about a secret Graydal meet,
她打算去那里
and that she was hoping to show up
用摄像机曝光你
and turn the cameras on you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们必须走了
We got to go.
走 去哪里
Go? Go where?
顺便说句 你出行时要加点油
Uh, by the way, you'll need gas for your trip.
还有我离开那里时
Oh, and I accidentally hit
不小心撞了几个垃圾桶 所以...
a couple of garbage cans getting out of there, so...
只要还能开就行
Oh, as long as it still drives.
你最好吃点东西
You might want to get something to eat.
为什么 我们要去哪里
Why? Why? Where are we going?
离格雷斯的摄像机越远越好
As far away from Grace's cameras as we can,
越快越好
as soon as possible.
她出现在这里
It's only a matter of time
找我们其中一人只是时间问题
before she shows up here looking for one of us,
她毫无疑问
and she will undoubtedly
会觉得我与突击搜查有关系
think that I had something to do with the raid.
JT 你能不能盯着格雷斯
Jt, can you keep an eye on Grace,
确保她没有跟踪我们
make sure that she isn't following us,
并且查出她到底知道多少
and find out what she really knows?
我能用国土安♥全♥部♥监控吗
Can I use DHS surveillance?
当然
Sure.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
不 我没准备好 好吗
No, I'm not ready, okay?
我不能直接就走
I can't just up and leave.
戴维斯很快就要重新召集了
Dawes is about to reassemble and soon.
而且凯瑟琳 这是我找出幕后黑手的
Catherine, this is my best chance of finally finding out
最佳机会了
who is behind this all.
这也是你被曝光的最佳机会
This is also your best chance of being exposed.
文森特
Vincent,
我可以调开国土安♥全♥部♥的监控摄像头
I can redirect DHS cameras and surveillance
来保护你
to protect you,
但是我不能干预媒体
but I can't redirect the press.
如果他们找到了你
And if they find you,
那一切都结束了
then it's all over,
不仅仅是我们的幸福结局
not just our happily ever after.
文森特 我们必须离开市里
Vincent, we have got to get out of town.
我们要想清楚该怎么办
We need to figure out what to do
因为我们现在的做法没有用
because whatever we're doing now isn't working.
目前为止 我为了让
Then everything I've done
格雷铎信任我而做的一切事都白费了
to get Graydal to trust me so far is gonna be lost.
拜托 如果我不出现
Come on, if I don't show up,
他们会比以前
they're gonna be more suspicious of me
更怀疑我的
than they were before.
等格雷斯曝光了你是他们在找的野兽
Not as suspicious as they'd be if Grace exposes you
他们才会更怀疑你
to be the beast they're looking for.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
蛋白棒
Protein bar?
听着 我不知道逃避这事
Look, I don't get how running away from this
怎么能解决我们的问题
is gonna solve any of our problems.
解决不了
It doesn't,
但是这能给我争取时间 想办法脱离困境
but it buys us time to figure out a way out of this mess.
JT 别告诉苔丝我们在做什么
Jt, don't tell Tess about what we're doing.
她知道的越少越好
The less she knows, the better,
尤其是在酒馆发生的事件后
especially after what happened at the tavern.
等等 突击搜查是苔丝做的吗
Wait. Tess was behind the raid?
还能有谁
Who else?
但是我们不是说别让她牵扯进来
But I thought we were trying to keep her out of all this,
让她过上正常生活
so she can have a normal life,
让她能约会
so she can date.
没错 我们会这样做的
We are, and we will.
我们必须走了
We got to go.
显然不管我们是否愿意
Whether we like or not, apparently.
凯勒在哪里
Where's Keller?
有人有他的消息吗
Anybody hear from him?
没有 而且我依然不信任他
No. And I still don't trust the guy.
但是你不记得他做了什么激怒了你
But you don't remember what he did to piss you off.
我告诉你 凯勒给我下药了
I'm telling you, keller drugged me, or something.
对 但是你记得他把你痛扁了一顿
Right, but you remember him kicking the crap out of you.
坐下
Sit down.
原来昨晚的警♥察♥突击搜查
Turns out last night's police raid
不是我们面临的最严重的问题
is the least of our problems.
显然 某个记者也在那里
Apparently, some reporter was there, too,
她知道我们的会面
and she knew about our meet.
为什么
How?
因为我们有内鬼 这就是原因
Because we've been infiltrated, that's how.
所以我们要秘密会面
That's why we met off-site,
因为我们知道有内鬼
because we knew we had a leak.
但是现在 我们被下令待命
But now, we've been ordered to stand down
直到找到内鬼是谁
until we find out who it is,
同时你要查清楚那个记者对我们所做的事
and while you find out how much the reporter knows about
知道多少
what we were doing.
真的吗 你没生气
Really? You're not mad.
即使我放了你鸽子
Even though I totally bolted on you?
今晚吗 当然可以 亚历克斯 我愿意
Tonight? Yeah, sure, Alex, I'd love to.
队长 我们得谈谈
Captain, we need to talk.
我能一会儿打过去吗
Can I call you back?
钱德勒特工通知了你 对吗
Agent Chandler alerted you, didn't she?
她告诉你我要来
She told you I was coming.
好吧 首先
Okay. First of all,
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
其次 你无权进入这里
And secondly, you are not allowed in here.
你要怎么做 让我趴在墙上吗
What are you gonna do-- throw me up against the wall?
使用警♥察♥力量
Use police force,
或者应该说 滥用呢
or should I say, abuse it?
好了 罗斯女士
Okay, Ms. Rose, look,
我很抱歉你被突击搜查波及到了
I'm sorry that you got caught up in the raid...
拜托 那不是突击搜查
Oh, please. That wasn't a raid.
那是个骗局 你心理清楚
That was a sham, and you know it.
我去找钱德勒 她去找她最好的警♥察♥朋友
I go to Chandler, she goes to her best cop bud,
然后突然之间
and the next thing I know,
警♥察♥就出现了
the police show up?
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that tells me?
我一定离曝光凯勒的真♥相♥非常近了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表