剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast.
文森特 不要
Vincent, don't!
不
No.
国土安♥全♥部♥的人在到处找你
DHS is everywhere looking for you.
你杀了他们的副部长
You killed the deputy secretary.
有人总是在追捕文森特
Someone, somehow, is always after Vincent.
而你还在帮他
And you're enabling him.
凯特 你在违反法律
Cat, you're breaking the law.
你停止掩盖怎么样
What if you stop covering up?
如果你不再知道发生了什么怎么样
What if you stop knowing what's going on?
我想陪着你 但除非你
I want to be there for you, but I can't,
不再对我保密 否则我做不到
unless you stop keeping secrets from me.
文森特是国土安♥全♥部♥的卧底
Vincent's working undercover for Homeland Security.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
有人愿意出五百万美元悬赏抓野兽
Someone's willing to pay $5 million to capture a beast.
还悬赏
There's a bounty?
格雷铎安保公♥司♥是赏金猎人的幕后黑手
Graydal Securities is the one behind the beast bounty,
所以我接下来要去那
so that's where I'm going next.
格雷铎不是一般的安保公♥司♥
Graydal is not just your everyday security firm.
他们就像是打了类固醇的黑水公♥司♥
They're like Blackwater on steroids.
你这么做胆子很大啊
Pretty ballsy move,
敢这样走进来
you walking in here that way.
所以还有什么问题吗
So what's the problem?
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
奶香咖啡
Flat white.
好的 谢谢
Okay, yeah. Thanks.
脱脂豆奶摩卡
Non-fat soy mochas.
-谢谢 唐娜 -不客气
- Thank you, Donna. - You're welcome.
三倍豆奶拿铁 一杯甘菊茶
Triple shot soy latte and a chamomile tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, what's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你问我什么意思是什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
首先 你从不喝茶
First of all, you do not drink tea.
第二 你别跟我说你不担心
And secondly, you can't tell me that you're not worried.
文森特主动把自己
You haven't heard from Vincent
交给格雷铎后 你就没有他的消息
since he turned himself in to Graydal and that was,
都整整三天了
like, three days ago.
但他没事
But he's fine.
是吗
Uh-huh.
这就是否认的样子
And this what denial looks like.
不
No.
这是明白你无法控制一切后的样子
This is what realizing you can't control everything looks like.
文森特和我做出了选择
Vincent and I made a choice,
我们无法反悔
we can't go back on it,
所以我要坦然接受
so I'm just embracing my path.
这茶真带劲啊
Wow. Must be some tea.
文森特不是一时冲动才去的
Vincent didn't turn himself in on a whim.
我们有计划
We made a plan.
JT在盯着格雷铎
JT's got eyes on Graydal,
所以一旦他们把文森特交给买♥♥家
so as soon as they deliver Vincent to the beast buyer,
我们就知道那是谁了
we'll finally figure out who it is.
好吧 弄清对方的身份 然后呢
Okay, so you ID him or her. Then what?
不管是谁 找一头野兽找了好几个月的话
Okay, whoever it is has been looking for a beast for months,
肯定不是为了好事 对吧
and it can't be for anything good, right?
所以一旦知道是谁了
So once we figure it out,
我就通知国土安♥全♥部♥ 他们会拿下他
I will inform DHS and then they will take him down.
我还是不敢相信他们炒了你
I still can't believe they fired you.
不是炒 是停职
Not fired. Suspended.
但即使他们不让我停职
But even if they don't take me back,
希望我们在阻止这个野兽买♥♥家的事
hopefully us stopping whatever this beast buyer
足够让他们相信
is trying to do will be enough for them
文森特不是他们以为的坏人
to believe that Vincent isn't the bad guy that they think he is.
天...
Om...
不要嘲笑我的禅
Do not mock my Zen.
真希望喝杯茶就能帮我
Still, I wish a tea could help me
想明白是不是搬去跟凯尔一起住
figure out whether or not I should move in with Kyle.
什么 他让你搬了
What? He asked?
是不是有点早了
Isn't it a little early?
对
Yeah.
尤其是我什么都得骗他
Especially 'cause I have to keep lying to him about everything.
偶尔约会撒个谎很容易
I mean, it's easier when it's on the occasional date, you know?
但早餐 午餐
But when it's over, like,
还有晚餐都得撒谎...
breakfast and lunch and dinner...
好处是
Well, bright side?
如果这个计划奏效
If this plan works,
那我们都不用撒谎了
then we can all stop lying.
你们好啊
What's up?
苔丝
Tess.
真的吗
Really?
是 我不...
Yeah. I don't...
我也不知道为什么这样
I don't know why I did that.
凯特 我明白
Cat, I get it.
现在我们是对立方了
We're on opposite sides now.
我们是法律与秩序一方 你是...
I'm Team Law and Order and you're Team...
不 我还是法律与秩序一方的
No, I am still Team Law and Order.
只是没有警徽了
Just sans badge.
对
Yeah.
没错 她在努力为自己的丈夫伸张正义
Yeah, she's trying to get justice for her husband
用一个糟糕计划拿下一个坏人
and take down a bad man with a bad plan.
如果那都不是法律与秩序一方
If that's not Team Law and Order,
那我不知道那是什么了
I don't know what is.
为了我们的友情考虑
Look, for the sake of our friendship,
我们还是先不要聊哪一方和计划什么的了
maybe we should just leave teams and plans at the door.
我知道的越少越好
Less I know, the better.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
注意安全
Be careful.
刚才真尴尬
That was really awkward.
是
Mm-hmm.
JT 一切都好吗
JT, is everything okay?
怎么了
What's up?
国安部在突袭格雷铎
DHS is raiding Graydal.
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
我们有搜查令
We've got a search warrant,
我们找文森特·凯勒
looking for Vincent Keller.
谁
Who?
别装了
Really?
好吧
Okay.
我们格雷铎不雇佣逃犯
We don't hire fugitives at Graydal.
我们提供高水平安保
We offer high-level security.
搜查每个房♥间
Search every door,
每个柜子
every closet...
每个角落
everywhere.
好 行动
Okay, move out.
大家快点
Hustle, people.
好 去北面电梯
All right, taking the north elevator.
他们找到他了吗
Have they found him?
没有 不过只是时间问题了
No, but it's only a matter of time.
可能他们在找别人
Well, maybe they're looking for somebody else.
迪伦特工是领队
Agent Dylan's leading the charge.
她唯一的任务就是找到文森特
Yeah, and her only job is to find Vincent.
他们到那里多久了
How long have they been in there for?
大概20分钟
20 minutes, give or take.
-如果他们逮捕他 -我知道
- If they arrest him... - I know.
我不知道
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表