剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe it'll give you some time to talk some sense into him.
也许现在待在这里更安全
Well, maybe staying here is the safer place right now, huh?
特别是有人想杀我
Especially with someone out there trying to kill me.
是想杀我们
Kill us.
海达利医生说得对 文森特
Dr. Heidari's right, Vincent.
除了是一头野兽
Big bad beast aside...
你还是人类
you're still human.
嗯
Yeah.
没有你我做不到 我也不想
I can't do this without you. I don't want to.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我很肯定
I'm positive.
我还以为我失去了你
I thought I'd lost you.
我知道那不是真的
I mean, I knew it wasn't real,
但感觉很像
but it sure as hell felt like it.
埃文在你的梦中吗
And Evan was in your dream?
实际上 你嫁给了他
In fact, you were married to the guy.
你也许不会信
You probably won't believe this,
但埃文和我还联络了感情
but Evan and I actually had a bit of bonding time.
好吧 也许我是产生幻觉了
Yeah, okay, maybe I was hallucinating.
的确是啊
Yeah, you were hallucinating.
除了那些疯狂
And on top of all that craziness, you know,
我实际上学到了点东西
I actually did learn something.
我亲爱的妻子 那就是
And that, my dear wife,
没了我你原来过得也不会更好
is that you are not better off without me after all.
是的 你救了我
I mean, yes, you saved me,
你让我摆脱了阴影 但是
you got me out of the shadows, but...
我也在某些方面救了你
in some ways I kind of saved you, too.
你和你妈妈的事 对吧
With your mom. Right?
我帮你找到了答案 治愈了你
I helped you find the answers to help you heal.
我们帮助治愈了彼此 文森特
We helped heal each other, vincent.
-嗯 -既然聊到了这事
- Yeah. - And while we're on that subject,
这次你没有痊愈前
you are not going anywhere
哪儿也不许去
until you've completely healed this time.
我觉得可以
Well, sounds good to me.
但然后呢
But then what?
这并没有改变这一事实
Doesn't change the fact
还有人想杀死我们
that there's somebody still out there trying to kill us.
或者有人想抓住你
Or that someone else is trying to capture you.
这对我们有什么影响呢
Which leaves us where, exactly?
比以往更坚定要揍一些人
More determined than ever to kick some ass
重获幸福结局
and finally get our happily ever after back.
另一方面
On the other hand,
也许我们该离开这扇窗户
maybe we should just move away from this window,
为了确保安全
just to be safe.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表