剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
刚抵达大桥西边45分钟车程的私人机场
to a private airstrip about 45 minutes west of the Queensboro.
看来布莱克斯顿停留了足够久
Well, it seems like Braxton's sticking around
好亲眼见到大桥爆♥炸♥
just long enough to see that bridge blow.
我知道要抢先一步找到王子并不容易
I know it's not gonna be easy for us to get to the prince first.
我们这些年经历的事哪一件容易了
Since when has it ever been easy for us?
说得好 聪明的老婆
All right, good point, smarty-pants.
我们是真的要离开了是吗
This really is it, isn't it?
我们再也不会回到这里了
We are never coming back here.
是的
No.
我们再也不会回来了
We're never coming back.
我说清楚
Just so we're clear,
我从未做过这样的事
haven't really done anything like this before.
考虑到这是我们做的最后一件事
Well, it seems appropriate, considering
这也挺合适的
it might be the last thing that we ever do.
好了 自信一点
Come on, have a little confidence, will you?
我有这个自信 我只是紧张
No. I-I do. I'm just... I'm nervous,
而且我得去上个厕所
and I have to pee.
不是吧 你在和我开玩笑吗
What? You're kidding me, right?
-不行 -你能憋一会儿吗
- No, not. - Can you hold on?
JT 车队还有多久到
How far away are they, JT?
警♥察♥护卫队说还有两分钟到
Police dispatch says two minutes.
收到
Got it.
该我们上了
Showtime.
好的
All right.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
准备好了 但我还是想去上个厕所
Yeah. I still have to pee, though.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的吧
You know that?
我的付出啊
The things I do.
马上把你的车开走
Move you car out of the road now!
我们是纽约警局 马上把你的车开走
NYPD. Move your vehicle immediately.
你要我怎么办 我的车抛锚了
What do you want me to do? It's stalled.
-抱歉 -马上把你的车倒出来
- Sorry. - Get your car out of the way.
我们试图从这里经过 我们必须从这走
We're trying to get through here. Come on, we got to get through.
这车就是一堆垃圾
It's a piece of garbage.
-准备好了吗 -你必须离开
- Ready? - You got to go.
别这样 我的车抛锚了
I'm stalled. Come on.
你马上离开这里
Get out of the way.
好了 深呼吸 好吗
Okay, take a big, deep breath, okay?
三 二
Three, two.
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
挂掉电♥话♥
Hang your phone up.
马上挂电♥话♥
Hang up the phone!
你是
You're...
-你是一只野兽 -没错
- You're one of them. - Yes, I'm one of them.
布莱克斯顿派你来的吗
Braxton sent you, didn't he?
我们是来救你的 布莱克斯顿想杀了你
Actually, we're here to save you from Braxton, who's trying to kill you,
还有其他这些无辜的人
along with other innocent people.
-什么 -听我说
- What? - Listen to me.
你要指证布莱克斯顿
You're going testify against Braxton,
证明是你提供了无辜的试验者
you're gonna prove that he's the one that killed the innocent people
而他是杀害他们的凶手 你明白吗
that you provided, you got it?
你帮我扳倒他们 我就救你一命
You help us to bury them and I will help to save your life.
我怎么知道你说的是实话
How do I know you are telling the truth?
我们冒这么大的险 为什么要对你说谎
What? We go through all this, if it wasn't true?
你觉得我们想和你一起送死吗
You think we want to die with you?
好了 你决定吧
Come on. Decide now.
一旦我们上了桥 我们就都完了
Once we're on that bridge, it's all over for all of us.
你必须要相信我
You have to believe me.
我现在还是不知道布莱克斯顿在做什么
I had no idea what Braxton was up to. I still don't.
但你是唯一一个可以帮我们
But you're the only person who can help us
阻止他的阴谋再次发生的人 求你了
stop this from ever happening again. Please.
信♥号♥♥码
这肯定不是好事 对吧
That can't be good, can it?
你说对了
No.
右前方 皇后大道 仅限客车通行
设备已连接
炸♥弹♥就在车下方 至少现在我们知道
The bomb's under the car. At least now we know
布莱克斯顿要怎么炸掉这辆车了
how Braxton's gonna blow this damn thing up.
-我们要怎么做 调头吗 -不
- What do we do? Do we turn around? - No.
要调头太晚了 我们已经在桥上了
It's too late to turn around. We're already on the bridge.
他可以随时引爆♥炸♥药
He's gonna blow it up any second.
-这样 让司机停车 -什么
- All right, tell the driver to stop the car. - What?!
让他停车 快 我们要没时间了
Tell him to stop the car! Come on! We're running out of time!
带他走
Get him off!
带王子离开这座桥 快走
Get the prince off the bridge now! Go!
快走
Go!
文森特 你确定计划行得通吗
Vincent, are you sure this is gonna work?
就像我说的 我从没做过这种事
Like I said, I've never done this before.
-抓着我的手 -文森特
- Hold my hand. - Vincent...
求你了 抓紧我的手
Please, just hold my hand.
相信我
Trust me.
不
Oh, no.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
我不敢相信他们死了
I can't believe they're gone.
JT 你确定吗
JT, are you sure?
我跑到河边
I ran down to the river,
一直在等他们会不会突然出现 但
kept checking to see if they would pop up, but...
我本以为他们能逃出来 就像以前一样
I was sure that they'd find a way, like they always do.
布拉克斯顿在哪
Where is Braxton?
布拉克斯顿 不许动 你被逮捕了
Braxton, don't move! You're under arrest!
事实上并没有
Actually, no.
快动吧
Please move.
待在我后面
Stay behind me.
至少我们为他们了结了这一切
At least we finished it for them.
对不起 只是
I'm sorry. It's just...
这真的很难
It's really hard.
我是说...
I mean... I...
我不只是失去了一个朋友
I didn't just lose a friend.
我失去了我的兄弟 文森特
I lost a brother, Vincent.
还有凯特
Cat, too.
她就像我们的家人
She was like family... family to us.
很棒的朋友
Great friend,
忠诚的伙伴
loyal partner.
亲爱的姐妹
Loving sister.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
这不公平
This isn't fair, okay?
不公平
It's not.
凯特和文森特值得更好的结局
Cat and Vincent deserved better.
他们应该 永远幸福地生活下去
They deserved... their happily-ever-after,
我不知道他们为什么不能这样
and I don't know why they didn't get it.
他们为所有人牺牲了这么多
They sacrificed so much for everybody,
忍♥受了这么多 做了这么多好事
put up with so much, did so much good,
除了一件事
despite the fact...
我猜没有几个人
I guess only a few of us will ever...
真正了解他们经历了多少
really know how much they went through.
他们是英雄
They were heroes.
事情就是如此
That's all there is to it.
这就是他们活着
It's the way they lived...
和死去的方式
...and that's how they died.
至少他们在一起
At least they were together,
毕竟这是他们唯一真正想要的
which is all they ever really wanted anyway.
你要给自己一些时间 我们都要
You have to give yourself some time, we all do.
没有捷径可走
There are no shortcuts here.
我知道 只是
I know, it's just...
我不是说这对我更难
I'm not saying it's harder for me,
你也一样难 但
because it's not, but...
至少你可以继续工作
at least you can go back to your job
用你的人生做一些事情 而我呢
and do something with your life, but me?
这么多年过去了 我甚至不知从何开始
I don't even know where to start after all these years.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是福布斯教授吗
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表