剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-你就要见到梅贾尼了 -不行 不行
- You're going to see Medjani. - Hey, no, no, no!
不行 我要跟着她去
No, she doesn't go anywhere without me.
教练不能去 只有拳手能去
Hey, no trainers. Fighters only.
文森特 没事的 我能行
Vincent, it's okay, I'm fine.
你能找到我的 一直都是这样
You'll find me, you always do.
她现在更需要你
She needs you more right now.
怎么了 我这是在哪里
Hey, what's going on? Where am I?
没事了 你在医院
It's okay, you're at the hospital.
你会没事的
You'll be absolutely fine.
你 你是医生吗
And you-- you're a doctor?
是的 我是医生
Yes, I'm a doctor.
我要检查一下你的眼睛
I'm gonna check your eyes.
凯勒医生 怎么了
Dr. Keller? What's going on?
他们说你带了一名患者来
Someone said you brought a patient in.
是的
Yes, I did.
她被人打了 被我发现了
She's been beat up and I found her.
发现 在哪 怎么发现的
Found her? Where? How?
你能不能帮我个大忙
Look, could you please do me a huge favor--
帮我拿20毫克吗♥啡♥
go get me 20 milligrams of morphine.
好吗 没事的 我以后会跟你解释的 拜托了
Okay? It's fine. I will explain later. Please.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思
I'm sorry about that.
好了
Okay.
起来点 慢一点
Up you go. Yeah, easy.
慢点 你已经稳定下来了
Easy. I got to get you stabilized
所以我得去找我的妻子了
so I can go back out and find my wife.
你妻子
Your wife?
我不能留在这
I can't be here.
-我得去比赛 -听我说
- I got to fight. - Listen, you.
你今天不能去比赛了 知道吗
You're not doing any more fighting for today, okay?
好好休息 你能活着就是很幸运了
Just relax. You're lucky to be alive.
你觉得梅贾尼会管我死活吗
You think Medjani gives a damn?
他关心的只有胜利
All he cares about is winning.
你认识他吗
You know him?
你认识梅贾尼吗
You know Medjani?
是的 很不幸我认识
Yeah, unfortunately.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他让我的职业生涯有了
He gave me my first big break
很大转变 而且他还帮我家还了债
as a fighter and he helped get my family out of debt.
可是我当时不知道那意味着我卖♥♥给他了
But I didn't realize that that meant he owns me.
我现在属于他了
But he does.
他总是希望我能赢
And he always expects me to win.
因为 他总是在我身上下注
Because... he always bets on me.
他可不喜欢输钱
He doesn't like to lose.
如果你输了会怎么样
What happens if you don't win?
我就死定了
I'm dead.
我说了 他不喜欢输
Like I said, he doesn't like to lose.
他不会允许你妻子输的
He won't let your wife lose.
而且一旦他拥有了她...
And once he has her...
听我说 你帮我找到梅贾尼
Listen to me. You help me find Medjani--
帮我找到我妻子
you help me find my wife--
我向你保证 你以后再也不用担心这个人了
and I promise you, you will never have to worry about that guy again.
第一轮在梅贾尼常去的一个酒吧
First round takes place at some club that Medjani frequents.
在上东区的某个地方
Upper East Side somewhere.
我不知道 JT
I-I don't know, JT,
查一下凯瑟琳在国土安♥全♥部♥的文件
maybe check Catherine's DHS files, okay?
看看有没有什么发现 好吧
See if anything pops up, all right?
还有 继续追踪那辆带走她的面包车
And keep trying to track down that van that took her, too, okay?
我也去查
I'm gonna do the same.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我昨天晚上决定在家里住
Oh, I decided to stay at my place last night.
我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
我跟我们的房♥东
Yeah, I did have a nice, long chat
进行了一场亲切友好的交谈
with our future landlord, though.
是的 我们能不能一会再说这个
Right. Listen, uh, could we talk about that later?
我在追踪这辆车
I'm trying to track this van.
你拒绝了你的终身教职 对吧
So you turned down your tenure, huh?
我是怎么知道的 反正不是我男朋友说的
Oh, how'd I find out? Well, it wasn't from my boyfriend,
因为你根本不想告诉我
which is, of course, how you'd expect me to find out.
-苔丝 -行了 别说了
- Tess... - No, no, no, no.
房♥东打电♥话♥
I had to find out from the landlord
给大学来确认你工作的事
who called the university
然后他又给我打电♥话♥
to verify your employment
-我才知道的 -我想要告诉你的
- and then called me. - I wanted to tell you.
真的 可是我
I did, but I just...
我不知道该怎么说 而且我知道你会觉得
I didn't know how to, and I-I knew you'd think it meant...
什么 觉得我会认为你是不想跟我一起住吗
What, that you don't want to move in with me?
-是这样 -不 完全不是那个意思
- It does. - No, it doesn't mean that at all.
已经五周了 你怎么还在收拾行李呢
Then how come you're still packing five weeks later, huh?
你根本就没那么多东西可收拾
All right? You don't even have that much stuff.
然后你又推掉了工作 你对你的一生
Then you quit your job, you change your mind
改变了主意却完全都不告诉我
about your entire life without including me?
我该怎么去想呢
What am I supposed to think?
听我说 我就是个蠢货
I... Look, I-I'm an idiot.
真的 你生气也是应该的
I am. And-and you have every right to be pissed,
可现在
but honestly, right now
我真的要帮助文森特去找凯特了
I need to help Vincent find Cat.
找凯特
Find Cat?
-发生什么了 -JT
- What happened? - JT?
你找到那辆面包车了吗
You find that van yet?
没有
Uh, no.
在五十八街和公园处跟丢了 你找不到吗
I lost it at 58th and Park. You couldn't track it?
我要是能找到还来这干嘛
If I could, would I be here?
抱歉 伙计 我不该说这话
Oh, I'm sorry, man, that was a jerk of a thing to say.
我只是 我太慌张了
I'm just-- I'm panicked,
我不应该不管凯瑟琳
you know, I shouldn't have left Catherine
带另一个拳手去医院
just to take that other fighter to the hospital.
-我当时在想什么啊 -等等 拳手
- What the hell was I thinking? - Whoa, whoa, wait-- fighter?
这跟我那个拳击俱乐部的案子有关吗
Does this have to do with my fight club case?
是的 我们可能有了发悬赏的人的线索
Yeah. Look, we may have found a lead on whoever put up the bounty.
是个叫梅贾尼的家伙
Some-some guy called Medjani.
皮埃尔·梅贾尼
Pierre Medjani?
你认识他吗
You know him?
我的文件在这吗
Are my files here?
在
Yeah.
皮埃尔·梅贾尼是整个案件的主要嫌疑人
Pierre Medjani was my key suspect behind the ring,
但那时我没有足够的证据逮捕他
but I didn't have enough to bust him at the time,
但我一直在调查 这里
but I was... I was working on it. Here.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为这件案子后来不归我管了
Because the case was taken away from me, remember?
这就是人们之前互相停止沟通的后果
This is what happens when people stop communicating.
这里 阿利吉耶里饭店
Here, Alighieri House.
这是梅贾尼的俱乐部的名字
This is the name of Medjani's club.
第五大道和麦迪逊广场之间的69号♥
It's on 69th between Fifth and Madison.
从外面看像是个高级公♥寓♥
Yeah, it looks like a condo from the outside,
但那只是表面
but that's just a cover.
-我爱你 -至少还有人爱我
- I love you! - At least somebody loves me.
我爱你
I love you.
我们走
Let's go.
你还好吗
How's it going?
那就是他 皮埃尔·梅贾尼
That's him, that's Pierre Medjani.
皮埃尔·梅贾尼
Pierre Medjani.
晚上好 梅贾尼先生
Good evening, Mr. Medjani.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家注意一下
if I may have your attention, please.
擂台最终对决即将开始
The main event is about to begin.
胜者为王
Winner take all.
不 d-j-a-n-i 梅贾尼
No, d-j-a-n-i. Medjani.
意思是我拿到许可了吗
Does that mean I have it?
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great, thanks.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表