剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
没有凯特和文森特的生活
Without Cat and Vincent.
-希瑟 不要 -我要离开这里
- Heather, don't. - I have to get out of here.
贾马尔
Jamal.
-你们不能 -回到床上去
- What... You guys are not... - Come on, back in bed.
你们不明白 我要去见我姐姐
You don't understand, I have to see my sister.
不
No!
贾马尔
Jamal.
-别...就一个下午 -放松点
- Come on, just... for the afternoon. - Take it easy.
这样有必要吗
Is this necessary?
上束缚带
Restrain her.
不
No...
他们从来不听
They never listen.
今天第三次了
Third time today.
希瑟
Heather.
凯尔
Kyle.
搞什么
What the hell?
给我松绑
Untie me.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happened?
你怎么会中枪
How did you get shot?
你没事吧
Are you ok?
周六 犯蠢 我没事
Saturday, stupidly, and yes, I'm fine.
你能帮我离开这里吗
Now, will you get me out of here, okay?
我得确保凯特和文森特没事
I have to make sure that Cat and Vincent are all right.
文森特在监狱里
Vincent's in jail.
不 他之前在
Well, no, he was.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
但然后他逃了出来 去抓朝我开枪的家伙
But then he broke out so he could try and catch the guy who shot me.
什么
What?
我都听迷糊了
I'm lost.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我不怪你害他被捕了
For getting him arrested, I do.
我知道你只是因为觉得我有麻烦了才这么做的
I know that you only did it because you thought I was in trouble,
但我不能就这么干躺着担心凯特和文森特
but I can't just sit on my ass worrying about Cat and Vincent,
所以如果你还想跟我上♥床♥
so if you ever want to have sex with me again,
就赶紧带我离开这里
you'll get me the hell out of here.
求你了
Please?
天
Oh, boy.
我觉得不该点那个巧克力慕斯的
You know what, I think that chocolate mousse was a bad idea.
那你为什么要点
So why'd you order it?
最后一顿晚餐嘛
Oh, you know, last supper and all.
有道理
Good point.
停车票
Hi. Valet ticket?
其实我们坐朋友的车走
Actually, we're leaving with a friend.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
担心布拉克斯顿的事吗
Worried about Braxton?
不 不
No, no.
苔丝和JT会查清楚的
Tess and JT will come through.
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
我们得先找到王子
Well, we got to get the prince first.
不仅仅是为了阻止袭击
And not just to stop the attack,
还要确保他愿意指证布拉克斯顿
but to make sure that he testifies against Braxton.
没错 确保他们俩都没有试图再创造
Yeah, and make sure neither one of them ever try
一个像我这样的生物
and make another one of me.
-然后我们就能走了吗 -是的
- And then we can leave? - Yeah.
停车票 谢谢
Valet ticket? Thanks.
你为我们存了点现金吧
You saved some cash for us, right?
是的 足够我们重新开始了
Yeah, enough to get started.
好的
Okay, yeah.
完事后 我们最后一次说再见
So after this, we say our last good-byes?
希望我不要又哭了
Hope I don't cry again.
我也是
Me, too.
我们的车到了
Okay, this is our ride.
准备好了吗
You ready?
交给我吧
I've got it.
你好 你是阿布王子的私人助手吗
Excuse me, are you Prince Abu's personal assistant?
是的 什么事
Why, yes, I am.
你是
And you are?
你不想惹的人
Nobody you want to mess with.
进去 快点
Get in. Come on.
你们是谁
Who are you?
想干什么
What do you want?
我们想要你挽救我们幸福的后半生
We want you to save our happily ever after.
现在系好安全带
Now buckle up.
侠胆雄狮
第四季第十三集[本剧终]
进去 快
Come on, in. Go.
好吧 这怎么回事
Okay, what is this?
你老板的生意伙伴彼得·布拉克斯顿
This is how your boss' business partner, Peter Braxton,
就是这样把我陷害成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
is trying to set me up to look like some kind of terrorist.
彼得·布拉克斯顿是谁
Who's Peter Braxton?
你清楚他是谁
You know who he is.
你是王子所有行程的策划人
You're the advance planner for all the Prince's trips.
不可能不认识布拉克斯顿
You can't not know Braxton.
对 这一位是奥克兰
Yeah, and, uh, we got Ecklund over here
而布拉克斯顿边上这位就是盖拉斯
and Garrus right here next to Braxton.
没错 我们清楚知道你老板的人脉
That's right, we know all about your boss' connections.
也知道你老板就是那个
And we also know your boss was the one
为所谓的事业提供无辜受害人的人
who supplied the innocent victims to their so-called cause.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别装了
The hell you don't.
听着 我们没时间了 好吗
Listen, we're running out of time, okay?
明天这座城市里会有炸♥弹♥被引爆
Tomorrow, in this city, there's a bomb that's gonna go off.
我们只知道布拉克斯顿是幕后黑手
And all we know is that Braxton is behind it
他想要掩盖自己的行踪
and he's trying to cover his tracks.
现在他想掩盖的最后一丝行踪 就是你老板
And right now the last track he's gonna cover is your boss.
盖拉斯和奥克兰都已经死了
Garrus and Ecklund are already dead,
这意味着王子就是下一个
which means the Prince is next.
不管你信不信 我们想救他
And believe it or not, we're trying to save him,
但除非他先配合 否则我们做不到
but we won't do it unless he helps us first.
怎么配合
Helps you how?
我们知道他向布拉克斯顿的实验提供人手
We know he provided the people for Braxton's experiments.
我们想知道名字 好和他谈判
We want names so that we can have leverage on him.
这样国土部也能
And so DHS can clear my
洗刷布拉克斯顿栽赃我的罪名
name for all the things that Braxton's done.
王子有外交豁免权
The Prince has diplomatic immunity.
如果你们王子死了 豁免还有用吗
It's not gonna matter if your prince is dead, is it?
如果更多的人死于炸♥弹♥袭击
And it's not gonna help you much, either,
对你也没什么好处
if more people die in that attack.
王子只是想保护自己的家人
The Prince simply wanted to protect his family.
布拉克斯顿说他能让王子的保镖所向无敌
Braxton said that he could make his bodyguards unstoppable.
如果王子知道布拉克斯顿真正
But the Prince would've never asked them
对那些人做的事 不会让他们自愿去的
to volunteer had he known what Braxton was really doing to them.
我们只知道善良的人们最后死了
All we know is that good people ended up dead.
王子也害怕
And the prince was afraid
如果自己说出什么 布拉克斯顿会追杀他
that if he said anything that Braxton would come after him.
这正是布拉克斯顿要做的
Which is exactly what he's about to do.
你都没办法进城了
You can't get into the city as it is,
现在又封掉好多条路
and now we got all these freaking road closures.
为什么这些...
I mean, why-why can't these,
这些大使还是王子什么的
uh, these ambassadors or-or princes or-or whoever the hell else
非要亲自来这里 不能直接视频吗
is coming in, like, can't they just Skype in or something?
看呐 简直一片混乱
I mean, look at this, this is a mess.
所以...
So...
我们没事了 对吧
we're good, right?
是 只要你明天前不被抓住
Yeah, as long as you don't get caught before tomorrow
还有JT能找出布拉克斯顿 苔丝能知道路线
and as long as JT can find Braxton and Tess can find that route.
但愿卡里姆能帮我们
Yeah, well, hopefully Karim can help us out,
虽然我感觉国土部
although I got a feeling DHS
或许是唯一知道路线的
is probably the only one who knows the route.
这就意味着我们只能等待了
Which means that there is nothing left for us to do but wait.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表