剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Somehow they're trying to connect Vincent to Braxton
和其他集团成员被杀案都推到文森特头上
and the rest of the cabal's murders.
他们认为是文森特杀了他们
They think Vincent killed them,
而不是布拉克斯顿的野兽
not Braxton's beast.
等等 这说明国安部知道野兽的事了
Wait, so does this mean that DHS knows about beasts?
他们看到布拉克斯顿关于文森特的录像了吗
Do you think they saw Braxton's tape showing Vincent?
不 还没有 但如果他们知道了
No, not yet. But if they knew,
迪伦肯定会问完全不一样的问题
Dylan would have been asking very different questions.
现在他们只想都推到文森特头上
As it is, they're trying to hang it all on Vincent,
包括一些还没有发生的事
including something that hasn't even happened yet.
幕后肯定有人在操纵 但是谁呢
Somebody's got to be behind this, but who?
听着 关于凯尔
Yeah. look, about Kyle.
我只是...显然...
I just... Okay, obviously...
他是个混♥蛋♥
Well, he's a jerk--
我的混♥蛋♥ 我真的 真的很抱歉
my jerk-- so I'm really, really sorry.
我们可以待会儿再谈
We can talk about this later.
你能自己叫车走吗
Do you mind taking a cab?
我得直接去找苔丝
I've got to go straight to Tess,
问问她知道什么
figure out what she knows.
当然了 都可以
Yeah, of course. Anything.
好 谢谢 钥匙
Great. Thank you. Keys?
对不起
Sorry.
你把她保出来了
You got her out?
想把她从国安部手里
That must have been some price
保出来肯定要不少钱
getting her out of DHS detention.
你的钱是哪里搞到的
Where'd you get the money?
你知道 希瑟也帮了忙
Well, you know, Heather helped, too.
还有 我拿剩下的退休金做了抵押
Plus, I borrowed against what's left of my pension,
卖♥♥了我的电脑
sold my computers,
处理掉了所有东西
got rid of everything.
你卖♥♥了你的电脑
You sold your computers?
所以我现在在斯波莱托餐厅用着凯特的笔记本
That's why I'm at Il Cantuccio on Cat's laptop.
这里的无线网络更好
Wi-Fi is better here.
JT
Oh, JT.
拜托 你说我该怎么做
Come on, what was I supposed to do?
如果我们接触不到凯特
If we can't get to Cat,
我们就不可能找到文森特
no way we can get Vincent.
怎么了
What?
如果我告诉你我爱过你
If I told you I loved you,
你会误会我吗
would you take it the wrong way?
很可能会
Probably.
那么
So...
你知道国土部把文森特带去哪里了吗
any idea where DHS took Vincent?
我在任何地方都找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
不 我不知道
No, I have no idea,
这令我很害怕
and that's what scares me.
他应该待在联邦看守所或国土安♥全♥部♥拘留所
He should be in a federal pen or DHS detention,
但是他好像凭空消失了
but it's like he's just gone.
那他到底在哪里
So where the hell is he?
我不...
I don't...
凯特来了 我一会儿打给你
Cat's here. I'll call you back.
先准备新化名吧 以备我们找到他时用
Just work on those new aliases for when we do find him.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧 坐
Go on. Sit, sit, sit.
说真的 我感觉一切
Honestly, it feels like it's all falling apart,
-都崩塌了 -没事 没关系的
- everything. - It's okay. It's all right.
我们会想出办法的 凯特
We're gonna figure this out, Cat.
好吗 我保证
All right? I promise.
给
Here.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking
我们俩都被抓住只是时间问题
it was only a matter time before we both got caught.
你的想法跟以前一样
You were thinking what you always think:
你觉得你能应对得了
that, you know, you could pull it off.
大卫决战哥利亚
David versus Goliath.
大卫不是应该赢吗
Isn't David supposed to win?
嗯
Yeah.
我们应该上那架飞机的
We should've gotten on that plane.
我们不该犹豫
We shouldn't have hesitated.
你们为什么犹豫
Why did you?
那样做感觉不对
It didn't feel right
不能放任另一只野兽在外面杀人
not with another beast out there killing people.
或者说杀那些把他变成野兽的人
Or killing the people who turned him into a beast,
但是我懂
but I get it.
可是国土部认为人是文森特杀的
Except DHS thinks that Vincent is the one killing them.
我知道
I know.
这不是我们犹豫的唯一理由
That wasn't the only reason we hesitated.
我不知道 苔丝
I don't know, Tess.
我一直在想
I keep... thinking about
文森特和我经历过的所有事
all of the things that Vincent and I have been through,
所有那些我们做过的疯狂事
all the crazy stuff that we've done.
我们总是把自己放在绝境中
We keep putting ourselves in impossible situations,
我不知道这是为什么
and...I don't know why.
因为你们想做正确的事 这就是原因
Because you're trying to do the right thing, that's why.
但是这永远不会结束 只会变得更糟
But it never ends; it just keeps getting worse.
不可能变得比现在更糟了
And it... it doesn't get worse than this.
凯特 听我说好吗 现在发生的事
Cat, listen to me, okay? What's happening,
他们指控文森特在做
what they're accusing Vincent of doing,
他们以为他要做的事 这是错的
what they think he's gonna do, it's wrong.
好吗 从一开始 就是错的
All right? Since day one, it's been wrong,
我们要纠正这点
and we're gonna make it right.
但是该怎么做 我们连他被关在哪里都不知道
But how? We don't even know where they're holding him,
更别说谁陷害他了
let alone who's setting him up.
布拉克斯顿 奥克兰 盖拉斯 格雷铎
来门旁边
Come to the door.
走
Move.
侠胆雄狮
第四季第十二集
三天 我印象深刻
Three days-- I'm impressed.
你训练有素 凯勒
You're well trained, Keller.
不不 长官 我是无辜的
No, No, sir. I'm innocent.
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a terrorist--
那种想要对迫♥害♥你的国家
terrorist who's out to get even with
实施复仇的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对吗
the very country that messed you up, isn't that right?
不 不对
No, that is not right.
别演戏了 士兵
Cut the crap, soldier.
我见过上百个你这种案例
I've seen it a hundred times before.
我对你了如指掌
I know all about you.
受到战争创伤 在家乡被遗忘 迷失而愤怒
Scarred by war, forgotten at home, lost, angry
不知不觉间 所有人都成了敌人
before you know it, everybody's the enemy.
那是希尔在扭曲事实
That's Hill's twist.
他希望藉此正当化他想杀我的理由
That's how he justified trying to kill me in the first place.
但是希尔被你杀了
Only you killed Hill instead.
那是正当防卫
In self-defense.
你一直这样说
Yeah, so you keep saying.
但是希尔几周前就死了
But Hill died weeks ago,
而你活着的这段时间 人一个接一个死
and yet bodies keep piling up in your wake.
你怎么解释这点
How do you explain that?
希尔没有杀布拉克斯顿 盖拉斯 奥克兰
Hill didn't kill Braxton, Garrus, Ecklund
-你为什么杀 -我没有
- why did you? - I didn't.
你另一所公♥寓♥里的目标是怎么回事
What about the targets in that other apartment of yours?
城市地标 大楼 桥梁
City landmarks, buildings, bridges.
我没有另一所公♥寓♥ 好吗
I don't have another apartment, okay?
我告诉你了 有人在陷害我
I'm telling you, someone is setting me up.
听我说
Listen to me.
我的工作是确保
My job is to make sure
你不会再伤害任何人
that you don't hurt anybody else.
我的工作是查出你的计划 阻止它
My job is to find out your plan so we can stop it.
不是我♥干♥的
It's not me.
肯定是你
The hell it's not.
最后一次机会 凯勒
Last chance, Keller.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表