剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
No...
不要 凯特 你醒醒
No, come on, breathe, Cat.
醒醒啊 凯特
Come on, breathe, Cat, just breathe!
不要
No!
我就直说了吧
So let me get this straight--
即便你就是我们要找的野兽
you worked your way into Graydal,
你还是来格雷铎公♥司♥
worked your way onto the beast-hunting team...
成为赏金猎人小组的一员
...even though you're the one we were looking for all along?
为什么
Why?
是为了找出谁是幕后主使吗
To find out who put up the bounty money-- is that it?
我猜你就快要发现了
Well, I'm guessing you're about to find out anyway.
我抓到野兽了 是凯勒
只要我一拿到奖金
Soon as I can collect the reward.
把枪放下
Drop it!
现在就把枪放下
Drop it now.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
是你马上要死了
You were supposed to.
马上把你的枪放下
Put the rifle down, now.
要是我不放呢 你要开枪杀我吗
Or what-- you just gonna shoot me?
逮捕我
Arrest me?
你觉得我不会跟大家说他的事吗
You think I won't tell everybody about him?
我猜你宁愿对此保密
I'm assuming you'd prefer to keep it a secret.
不
No.
没人会信你
No one's gonna believe you.
有人会
Somebody will.
格雷铎会
Graydal will,
也许甚至是国土安♥全♥部♥
maybe even DHS.
不然要怎么解释这一切
How else are you gonna explain all this?
一直以来要掩盖这一切
It must be a hell of a burden
一定是个很沉重的负担吧
trying to keep this under wraps all the time.
不
No, no!
你放下枪怎么样
How about you drop your gun?
快走
Go, go, go.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你走 去帮格雷斯
You just go, go help Grace.
不 文森特 太迟了
No, Vincent, it's too late.
她不在了
She's gone.
无意冒犯 我得检查一下
No offense, I had to check you out.
我理解 我也会这样做的
I understand, I would've done the same thing.
虽然你的上级听说你在这里时
Although your superior did seem surprised
好像很惊讶
to hear that you were out here.
她让你立刻回她电♥话♥
She asked that you give her a call ASAP.
我得回卡车那边
I got to back to the truck.
你看了新闻吗
Did you see the news?
关于格雷斯的 看了
About Grace, yeah.
等等 凯特和文森特是不是
Wait, are Cat and Vincent...
不 他们没事
No, they're fine.
所以我才过来
That's why I came by--
我不想让你认为
I didn't want you to think that
他们也出事了
anything happened to them, too.
但他们在场 对吧
But they were there, right?
事情发生时
When it happened?
是的 不是你想的那样
Yeah. It's not what you think.
他们没想躲开她
They weren't trying to duck her again,
实际上他们是想跟她坦白
they were actually trying to come clean with her.
告诉格雷斯真♥相♥
They were actually trying to tell Grace the truth,
让她帮忙
get her help.
她被卷入了枪战之中
She got caught in the crossfire.
JT 你的口气像是她受了点皮肉伤一样
JT, you talk about it like she just got a flesh wound or something.
她死了
She's dead.
一个无辜的人不在了
An innocent person is gone.
为什么 就因为她想报道新闻
Why? Just because she wanted to tell a story.
我再也做不到了
I cannot... I cannot do this anymore.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong? What's going on?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要辞职
I'm resigning, that's what.
等等 你没想明白
Wait. You're not thinking straight.
实际上我想得很明白
I'm actually thinking perfectly straight.
你能别挡路吗
Are you gonna get out of my way?
不行
No, I won't.
恕我冒昧 你反应太过度了
With all due respect, you're way overreacting here.
格雷斯死了又不是你的错
You're not responsible for what happened to Grace.
但我知道
No, but I'm responsible for knowing
她到底怎么了
what really did happen to her,
我知道真正发生的事
for knowing what's really going on,
结果我就掩盖了
and all I did is cover it up,
我表现得像是这很正常 这没关系
and I act like it's normal, like it's okay,
但这有关系好吗
but it's not okay, all right?
从此以后有了
Not anymore.
-拜托 -我不能让你这样做
- Please. - No. I can't let you do this.
你不能放弃做队长
You can't give up being a captain.
我不是
I'm not. I'm...
我是在放弃做警♥察♥ 好吗
I'm giving up being a cop, all right?
警♥察♥无权选择何时何地该遵守法律 JT
Cops do not pick and choose when and where to uphold the law, JT.
他们不会掩盖事实
They don't cover things up,
希望自己做的是正确的事
hoping they're doing the right thing.
这事不是这样的
That's not what this is,
我也不想成为这样的人
and that's not what I ever wanted to become,
-所以拜托 -等等
- so, please. - Okay, wait.
这样吧
How about this?
你停止掩盖怎么样
What if you... you-you stop covering up?
如果你不再知道发生了什么怎么样
What if you stop... knowing what's going on?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我说的是拯救你的职业
I'm talking about saving your career.
拯救你的正常生活
I'm talking about... saving your normal.
我可以引经据典
Look, I can quote chapter and verse
说说你这么多年来因为替凯特和文森特掩护
about all the innocent people you've saved over the years
救了多少无辜的人
precisely because you covered up for Cat and Vincent,
我觉得这就能辩护一切
which, as far as I'm concerned, justifies everything.
但不管你同不同意
But whether or not you agree,
你都无法改变过去
you can't change the past,
但你可以改变未来
but you can change the future.
如果你不想的话 就别为我们掩护了
Don't cover for us anymore if you don't want to,
但是别辞职啊
but don't quit.
别扔掉你这么辛苦努力获得的一切
Don't throw away everything you've worked so hard to achieve.
那样也不对
That isn't right, either.
怎么 你就不让我接触野兽的事吗
So, what, you're just gonna keep the beast stuff from me?
如果你想要那样
If that's what you want.
但如果我们碰上了呢
But what if our paths cross,
比如在办案时
like on a case or something?
我要怎么做 逮捕你吗
What am I supposed to do-- arrest you?
最好是不要 但是
Ideally, no, but...
但是
But...
如果想让你不辞职就要冒着个险
if that's the risk we have to take to keep you from resigning,
那就逮捕我吧
then yeah.
我想就这样吧
I guess so.
听起来很疯狂
Well, it sounds crazy...
但我会考虑的 谢谢
but I'll think about it. Thank you.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我也是 但我们有什么选择呢
I don't like it, either, but what choice do we have?
就像是你说的 我们快没时间了 对吧
It's like you said-- we're running out of time, right?
躲国土安♥全♥部♥ 格雷铎
From DHS, from Graydal,
现在还有媒体
from the press now.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something.
不能一直逃跑
We can't keep running.
文森特 这很危险
Vincent, it's risky.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但至少这样的话
I know, but at least this way,
我就能找到悬赏的幕后黑手了
I'm gonna find out who's behind the bounty, you know?
希望能解决一个问题
Hopefully, eliminate one of our problems.
但我们都不知道他想拿野兽做什么
But we don't even know what he wants to do with a beast,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表