剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
希瑟
Heather!
贴面咖啡馆
至少我们终于离开旅馆房♥间了
Well, at least we finally got out of the hotel room.
还差点暴露了
And nearly got exposed.
但其实没有
But I didn't.
但你就差一点
Yeah, but you almost did.
你想让我怎么办 袖手旁观吗
What do you want me to do, nothing?
不 当然不是了 这不是重点
No, of course not, that's not the point.
那重点是什么
Okay, then what is the point?
真的吗 我们要在度蜜月时
Really? We're gonna have our first fight
爆发婚后第一次吵架吗
as a married couple on our honeymoon?
抱歉
Sorry.
这就是我们的现实生活而已
That's just our new reality, that's all.
我们习惯了天天担心被追杀你的人
We're so used to worrying about being exposed
曝光的日子 但现在不一样了
by somebody who's after you, but this, this is different.
这是我们的未来
This is our future.
即使做正确的事也是一种威胁
Even doing the right thing is a threat.
这里到处都是相机
There are cameras everywhere.
拜托 我们能怎么办
Come on, what choice do we have?
我们都不是那种袖手旁观的人
Neither one of us is the kind of person not to get involved.
而且这也不会
And that is not about to change
因为我们结婚而改变 对吗
just because we got married, right?
是 我不想改变它
Yeah, I don't want to change it, I don't.
但你得承认暴露身份的后果
But you have to admit that the consequences
会相当严重
of being exposed are pretty huge.
我们从没被抓住过 对吗
We have never got caught, have we?
对 但是...
No, but...
对 我们以后也不会
No, and we are not about to either.
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
-说啊 -因为...
- Tell me. - Because...
我们走到这一步 经历了太多
we have gone through so much just to get to this point.
克服了太多的阻碍
That we've overcome so many obstacles,
比其他情侣可能面对的
more than any other couple could possibly...
要多得多 这就是为什么...
ever handle-- that's why...
我们成功了
we have made it.
我们没什么好担心的
We got nothing to worry about.
JT 一切都还好吗
JT, is everything all right?
不 抱歉 不好
No. Sorry, it's not.
希瑟受伤了 我也相当肯定文森特有麻烦了
Heather's hurt, and I'm pretty sure Vincent's in trouble.
让我猜猜 蜜月结束了
Let me guess-- honeymoon's over.
纽约综合医院 西区
没事吧
We all right?
-苔丝 -你受伤了吗
- Tess. Hey. - Are you hurt?
我想没有
No, I... I don't think so.
希瑟也没事了
And Heather's gonna be okay, too.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
是啊 真心的
Yeah. No kidding.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
-我能解释 -你不能 JT
- I can explain. - No, you can't, JT.
即使不考虑你破门侵入的罪名
Forget the fact that you're guilty of breaking and entering.
这行为可让你成谋杀案嫌疑犯了
Which, by the way, makes you a possible murder suspect.
你也可能害死自己
You could have gotten yourself killed.
还有希瑟
Heather, too.
你觉得我们能想到里面有个杀手吗
You think we expected to find a killer inside?
还不是凡人 是个职业杀手
And not just any killer, but an assassin.
你该看看他对那博主做了什么
You should have seen what he did to the blogger.
这证明我说的没错
Which, by the way, proves I was right.
什么没错
About what?
邓肯知道 或者至少以为他知道
About what Duncan knew, or at least thought he knew,
野兽的事
about... beasts.
否则杀手为什么
Why else would the killer
要拿走他的硬盘 又杀了他
have taken his hard drive and killed him?
博客主总是招人恨的
Bloggers piss people off all the time.
你又不知道是不是因为...
You don't know it was because of...
那什么 这该是警探的职责
the "B" Word. That's what detectives are for,
不是教授
not professors.
我们这可不是在向前 JT
And this is so not us moving forward, JT,
是在倒♥退♥
this is us moving backwards.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay? - Uh, yeah, sure...
感觉如何
How you feeling?
我的感觉吗
Feeling? Me?
很好
Fine.
好 那就好
Good. That's great.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
抱歉 你可能不记得了
Sorry, you probably don't remember it.
我是送你来医院的急救医师
I'm the EMT who brought you in.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, you are? - Yeah.
我叫凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔 真高兴见到你
Kyle, it's nice to meet you.
-我叫希瑟 -我知道
- I'm Heather. - I know.
我送你来的
I brought you in.
是
Right.
医生说你会没事的
Well, Doc says you're gonna be okay.
没有脑震荡 没有骨折
No concussions, no broken bones.
你真幸运 摔得可挺重
You're lucky-- that was a pretty bad fall.
是啊
Yeah.
帮我换病号♥服的 不是...
You weren't the one who changed me in-into my...
不是
No.
-好 -我只负责送病人入院
- Okay. - Yeah, I-I just bring the patients in.
有意思的事都给护士占了
Nurses do all that other fun stuff.
我是说...
I mean...
我不是那意思
I didn't mean it that way.
我只是...
I-I just...
总之
Anyway,
那个公♥寓♥里是怎么回事
so... what happened in that apartment?
你看到凶手了吗
Did you see who killed that guy?
这个...
Oh, um...you know...
警♥察♥问话 出去
Hey. Police business. Out.
先说清楚
Just so we're clear,
凯特知道会打死你的 你知道吧
Cat would kill you for this, you know that, right?
是
Yeah.
或许那博主真的知道野兽的事
Look... maybe the blogger did know about beasts,
这意味着凶手现在也知道了
which means the killer does now, too.
你终于开窍了
All right, now we're talking.
或者不知道 不论如何
Or not. Either way,
这都归警方调查 你明白吗
it's a police investigation, do you understand me?
这是谋杀案 你们俩都少掺和
A murder-- which means, you stay out of it, both of you.
也别让凯特和文森特卷进来
And keep Cat and Vincent out of it, too.
怎么了
What?
我已经打给他们了
Um, I already sort of called them.
在他们去巴黎度蜜月的时候吗
In Paris on their honeymoon?
希瑟受伤 我该怎么办 不说吗
Heather got hurt-- what was I supposed to do, not tell them?
他们在回来的路上了
They're already on their way back.
我不懂了 这简直就像
I don't get it-- it's almost like
你们怀念那些疯狂的事 是吗
you guys miss all this craziness. Do you?
不 当然不
No. Of course not.
当然不了
Of course not.
好了 你去机场
All right, look, go to the airport,
-劝凯特和文森特回去 -什么
- turn Cat and Vincent around. - What?!
-对 -回法国吗
- Yeah. - To France?
怎么劝 他们不会回去的
How? They're not gonna want to go back.
逼他们 告诉他们你反应过激了
Make them. Tell them you overreacted, jumped the gun.
告诉他们希瑟没事 使出你浑身解数
Tell them Heather's fine. Just do whatever you have to do
让他们离开纽约 直到我们查出到底怎么回事
to keep them out of here until we know exactly what's going on.
我没精力再掩藏野兽的事了
I don't need any more beast crap to cover up.
JT
JT!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
欢迎回家 你好
Hey! Welcome back. Bonjour!
怎么 你叫了出租车接我们吗
What, you got a cab waiting for us or something?
出租车吗 不 听着
A cab? No, uh, listen,
我觉得是我搞错了
I-I think there's been some sort of mix-up.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表