剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
是的 这是暂时的
Yeah, it's temporary.
需要我给你搞点补给吗
You need me to get you any supplies?
食物 毯子 野营用炉
Food, blankets, camp stove?
我说了是暂时的 好吗
I said it's temporary, okay?
好的
Okay.
我懂
I get it.
说实话 我很惊讶到目前为止
I mean, frankly, I'm surprised you haven't beasted out,
你没有兽化个十几次
like, 15 times by now.
是的 我曾经这样生活过
Yeah, well, I lived like this once,
我不想再这样过了
I'm not gonna do it again.
我要找回正常的生活
I want my life back.
如果你能找回来的话
If you can even get it back.
拜托 你必须承认
Come on, you got to admit,
不管从哪个角度看 都很糟糕
no matter how you look at it, it's bad.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay,
我知道很糟糕 好吗
I know it's bad, all right?
但是我一定会重新过上正常的生活
But I'm gonna get my life back,
把包给我
so give me the bag.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
那是什么
What is that?
只是一些让你坦白的东西
Just a little something to get you to talk.
如果这不管用
If this doesn't work,
我会试试更厉害的
I'll try something stronger.
我告诉过你 我不会告诉你是谁派我来的
I told you, I'm not telling you who sent me.
我们走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see about that.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
显然 我做的还不足以逼出答案
Obviously, not enough to get answers.
他攻击你了吗
Did he attack you?
这有什么区别
What difference does it make?
区别很大
It makes a huge difference.
你不能随随便便
You can't go around kidnapping
绑♥架♥人并暴揍他们
people and beating the crap out of them.
这不对
That's not right.
那栽赃陷害我谋杀就对了吗
Right, so, framing me or setting me up for murder is?
他没有陷害你谋杀
He didn't set you up for murder.
他是个赏金猎人
He's a bounty hunter,
不是国土安♥全♥部♥
not DHS.
在我看来区别不大
Oh, same difference from where I stand.
那东西最好杀了我 不然我对天发誓
That'd better kill me, or I swear to God,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
文森特 听我说
Vincent, listen to me.
我知道你很生气
I know you're upset.
你完全有权生气
You have every right to be.
但是你的行为越线了
But you're crossing the line here.
听着 JT
Look, JT,
我不想再让你参与这种事 好吗
I don't want to bring you back into this, okay?
所以如果你想走 就走吧
So, if you want to go, you go.
我明白
I understand.
不走的话 别妨碍我
Otherwise, back off.
这是唯一的方法
This is the only way.
摩根那边怎么样了
So, how'd it go with Morgan?
我觉得他相信了那套"担心的妻子"说辞
I think he bought the whole worried wife bit.
至少他是这样表现的
At least he acted like it.
他允许我访问希尔档案
He gave me access to Hill's files.
真的吗
Really?
然后呢
And?
有些被强加密了
Some are heavily encrypted.
我估计那些就是
I'm assuming those are the ones
被JT隐藏的希尔的关于野兽的档案
that JT concealed about what Hill knew about beasts.
但还是别碰那些档案 因为你知道
Still, stay away from those, 'cause you know,
国土安♥全♥部♥会监控你的任何操作
DHS, they're shadowing every keystroke.
所以我需要你的帮助
That's why I need your help
来解读我在希尔的私人档案里发现的东西
to figure out what I found in Hill's personal file.
我拍了一张截图
I took a screenshot.
发给了你
I sent it to you.
别担心
Don't worry.
你一打开
Once you open it,
就会自动删除
it'll erase.
国土安♥全♥部♥永远不会追踪到
DHS will never be able to trace it.
是什么
What is it?
电汇
Wire transfers.
数额巨大
In large amounts.
我需要你搞清楚希尔在给谁汇钱
I need you to figure out who Hill was wiring that money to.
也许是他派去追杀文森特的杀手
Well, like maybe it was to the hit men he sent after Vincent?
但愿吧
Hopefully.
如果真是这样
And if that's the case,
或许我可以向摩根证明
maybe I can prove to Agent Morgan
那真的是正当防卫
that it really was self-defense.
如果那还不够呢
And if it's not enough?
你知道我有多爱你和文森特 对吧
Well, look, you know how much I love you and Vincent, right?
这样的反应没错
Uh-oh's right.
你不会喜欢我接下来要说的话
You're not gonna like what I'm gonna say,
但我还是要说
but I'm gonna say it anyway,
因为如果我不说的话就不算朋友了
'cause I would not be a friend if I didn't.
我只是建议
I'm just suggesting
你应该好好想清楚现在的情况 凯特
that you think long and hard about what's really going on here, Cat,
更重要的是
and, maybe more importantly,
想想这已经持续了多长时间了
for how long it's been going on.
你已经抗争了四年了 凯特
Four years you've been fighting this fight, Cat,
至少可以这么说
or at least some version of it.
对警♥察♥ 联调局 媒体
Covering up from the police, the Feds,
家人 朋友和我隐瞒真♥相♥
press, family, friends, me.
有人总是在追捕文森特
Someone, somehow is always after Vincent,
而且现在他不仅要躲避野兽
and now he's not only running from beast
赏金猎人 还要躲避国土安♥全♥部♥
bounty hunters but he's also running from Homeland Security,
而你还在帮他
and you're enabling him.
帮他
Enabling?
凯特 你又违反法律了
Cat, you're breaking the law again.
为了大局 可能是
For the greater good, maybe,
为了文森特 绝对是
and for Vincent, absolutely,
可你还是在违法啊
but you're still breaking the law.
最糟糕的是
And the worst of it is that it's just...
这事没完没了
it's never-ending.
所以 迟早
So sooner or later,
你会要问
you just have to say,
底线在哪
where is the line?
你还能为这事坚持多久
How long can you justify all this?
我不能放弃文森特 我不会的
I can't give up on Vincent. I won't.
是的 可或许有别的办法
Yeah, but maybe there's another way.
或许该解开枷锁了
Maybe it is time to break the chain,
因为这个方法真的行不通
because this one is sure as hell not working.
好吧 还有什么办法
Okay. Then what's the other way?
让文森特自首
Bring Vincent in.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
相信我们的制度 让它来证明
Trust the system to prove it.
相信你当初要当警♥察♥的原因
Trust why you became a cop in the first place.
至少 这或许能救文森特的命
And at least it might save Vincent's life.
我上高中的时候偷过一辆车
I stole a car when I was in high school.
抢劫了贩酒店
Robbed a liquor store,
珠宝店
jewelry store,
银行
bank.
等等 好像是先抢的银行再抢的珠宝店
Wait, was the bank before the jewelry store?
你听见了
You heard him.
我得到我需要的了
Got what I need.
格雷铎安保公♥司♥是赏金猎人的幕后黑手
Graydal Securities is the one behind the beast bounty,
所以我接下来要去那
so that's where I'm going next.
不对 后抢的银行
No. Bank after.
都没被抓到过
Never got caught either.
我做得很完美
It was a beautiful thing.
等等 格雷铎不是一般的安保公♥司♥
Wait, Graydal's not just your everyday security firm.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表