剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
外面没有...
There are not--
你们怎么说的来着 野兽吗
what'd you call them, beasts?
在街上
Out there.
但有挖空心思的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But there are terrorists who are looking for any edge possible.
这意味着你们
Which means the more you
越把野兽说成是存在的东西
make it sound like something really does exist,
就越会和第一个博主一个下场
the more you risk ending up like the first blogger,
他也是误以为自己查出了什么
who mistakenly thought that he was onto something, too.
明白吗
Understand?
是
Yeah,
是 我们明白
yeah. We understand.
很好
Good.
快
Quick!
抓住野兽
Grab the beast!
学前班学制两年
Preschool goes for two years,
不过孩子两岁起 就可以参加"妈妈与我"培训
although there is a Mommy and Me class starting at two years old,
这项我很推荐
which I highly recommend.
两岁 真的吗
Two years old, really?
帮助他们适应
Helps them acclimate.
也可以让孩子在竞争中领先
Plus it gives them a jump on the competition.
竞争
Competition?
争什么 手指画吗
What, in finger painting?
怎么了 我是说
What? I mean...
两岁的孩子真有必要担心那些事情吗
do you really have to worry about those kind of things at, at two?
其实 是的
Yes, actually.
赢在起跑线是明智之选
It's smart to get a jump on it now.
是啊
Yeah.
顺便问一句
By the way,
你怀多久了
how far along are you,
如果你不介意
if I may ask?
其实我不太确定
Uh, I'm not sure actually...
十二周
12 weeks.
第一次怀孕的母亲通常十二周时还不显肚子
Uh, first-time mothers don't usually show until 12 weeks.
文森特是个医生
Vincent's a doctor.
真棒
Oh, fantastic!
你专长哪一科
What's your specialty?
专长吗 急救
Specialty? Uh, E.R.
那你是国土安♥全♥部♥特工吗
And you're a Homeland Security agent?
对 是的
Yeah, that's-that's right.
其实我才入职
I just started, actually.
我给你们拿一份贷款资料来吧
Let me get you a financial assistance package.
好
Great.
贷款
Financial assistance?
学费能有多少钱
How much does tuition cost?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我很高兴我们只是假装
But I'm glad we're just pretending.
天呐 我真是没准备好
God, I'm so not ready for that.
如果我准备好了呢
What if I am?
他在那里
There he is.
我得走了
I got to go.
好
Okay.
-别跑 -走
- Come on. - Let's go.
快去 他们交给我
Go, go! I'll get them.
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们走 快
Let's go, come on.
跑
Run!
快跑
Just go!
怎么回事 他在哪里
What happened? Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know!
他们抓走了他
They took him.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
有催♥泪♥弹♥ 我没法追踪
I can't track in tear gas.
如果沃诺福抓走了艾伯特...
If Voynov took Albert...
那我们又回到原点了
Then we're back to square one.
走吧
Come on.
好
Yeah.
你要喝水吗
Can I get you some water?
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
我还是不明白 我们为什么会在这
I still don't understand-- why are we here?
为什么不能回家
Why can't I go home?
如果艾伯特打电♥话♥呢
What if Albert calls?
因为直到我们找到你丈夫被劫的真正原因
Because until we find out exactly why your husband was taken,
托兰德太太
Mrs. Toland,
国土安♥全♥部♥得确保你们的安全
DHS needs to keep you safe.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
你确定你不认识
Um, are you sure that you don't
叫德米特里·沃诺福的人吗
know anyone by the name of Dmitri Voynov?
儿子们 别在家具上乱跳 记得吗
Boys, no jumping on the furniture, remember?
你家里有枪吗
Do you have any guns in the house?
是 我们有
Yes, we do.
但都锁起来了
But they are all locked up.
在枪♥支♥保险箱里
They are in the gun safe.
好
Okay.
你确定你不认识德米特里·沃诺福吗
You sure you don't know Dmitri Voynov?
据我所知 你丈夫在为他办事
From my understanding your husband worked for him.
我从没听过姓沃诺福的人
I've never heard of anyone with the name Voynov,
但他经常出国
but he's traveling abroad a lot.
而且自从儿子们出生以后
And we've sort of been in the divide
我们就各管各的事了
and conquer mode ever since the boys were born.
警♥察♥在找他 对吗
The police are looking for him, right?
还有国土安♥全♥部♥
And DHS?
是的 还有我丈夫
Uh, yes, and my husband.
你丈夫吗
Your husband?
我以为他是个医生
I thought he was a doctor?
对 他是...
Yeah, uh, he is...
莱利 切森 你们做了什么
Riley, Chasen! What did you just do?
是他搞的
He did it!
没事 那也旧了
It's okay-- that was old.
真抱歉
So sorry.
我会赔你的
I'll pay for it.
不 拜托
No, please,
别担心那个了
do not worry about it.
朱迪
Judy?
国土安♥全♥部♥有理由相信
DHS has reason to believe
可能是沃诺福带走了你丈夫
that Voynov might've taken your husband.
你根本不知道我在说什么 是吗
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
是
No,
我不知道
I don't.
但是...
But...
我不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
艾伯特和我...
Albert and I have slowly...
渐行渐远了
drifted apart.
从我怀上切森开始
Ever since I got pregnant with Chasen.
什么意思 为什么
What do you mean? Why?
为什么吗
Why?
生活让人透不过气了
Life just became overwhelming.
我们工作都忙 每天的生活还有压力
Between his job and mine and the stress of everyday life,
然后孩子又来添乱
and then you add kids into the mix...
说不好
I don't know.
从某个时候开始
Somewhere along the way,
我们就有些...
we just kind of...
失去了彼此
we lost each other.
就像夜里的航船
Like ships in the night.
完全正确
Exactly.
孩子
Kids.
这里一切都乱套了
All hell's breaking loose over here.
学校打来报♥警♥电♥话♥
911 calls from the school,
绑♥架♥案
a kidnapping.
我让大家都在寻找艾伯特·托兰德
I've got everybody on the lookout for Albert Toland, but,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表