剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
做这事你能接受吧
Are you okay with doing this?
现在你才问
Ha! Now you're asking.
拜托 你还怕我打架吗
Come on, you're really worried about me fighting?
我怕你打架的时候野兽化 知道吗
I am worried about you beasting out while fighting, you know?
你打他们 他们打你
You hit them, they hit you,
你的肾上腺素激增
your adrenaline escalates.
拜托 对你的丈夫有点信念 好吗
Come on, have a little faith in your husband, will you?
但愿你根本不用打架
Well, hopefully, you won't have to fight at all--
我们立刻找到梅贾尼 然后你就能...
we'll just find Medjani right away, and then you can...
-引他出来 -对
- lure him out. - Right.
因为总是那么简单
'Cause it's always that easy.
就是这里
This is it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好
Yeah.
这地方看起来不是很高端
This place does not look ultra-exclusive, uh...
看起来很下流
it looks seedy.
皮埃尔·梅贾尼似乎不会在这里出现
It doesn't seem like a place you'd find Pierre Medjani.
梅贾尼
Medjani?
他到正赛才出面
He don't show till the main event.
这不是正赛
And this ain't that.
如果你是来打的 就要登记
If you're here to fight, you got to sign in.
好
Okay.
不是你
Not you.
-她 -什么
- Her. - What?
不不 你什么意思
No, no. What do you mean?
男子比赛已经结束了
Men's round is over.
现在是女子资格赛
This is ladies' qualifying.
那么
Well...
你参不参加 亲爱的
you in or not, darling?
-不参加 -参加
- Uh, not. - In.
签这里
Sign here.
决出胜者了
We have a winner!
好了 下注
All right, place your bets.
会留下疤的
That's gonna leave a mark.
对 真好笑 太好笑了
Yeah, that's funny, that's really funny.
拜托 你是疯了吗
Come on, are you out of your damn mind?
你想证明什么
What are you trying to prove here?
我不想证明任何事
I'm not trying to prove anything.
我想让我们的生活回归正轨
I'm trying to get our lives back,
如果这样做才行 那就做吧
and if this is the way to do it, then so be it.
我不是想质疑你揍别人的能力
I don't mean to challenge your ability to kick ass out there,
但是我们现实点 你不是街头搏击者
but come on, let's be real-- you're no street fighter.
你也不是
Well, neither are you.
是的 但我是个野兽
Yeah, but I'm a beast.
好了
Okay.
这也是引梅贾尼露面的方法之一
Well, that is one way of luring Medjani out in the open--
你想暴露我们吗
are you trying to get us exposed?
我不想让你做这个
I don't want you to do this.
我真的不想 你有可能在那里受重伤
Okay, I really don't. You could get seriously hurt in there.
一定还有别的方法
There's got to be some other way.
好啊 是什么
Okay, then what is it?
看吧
Exactly.
听着 文森特 首先
Okay, look, Vincent, number one,
我经历过更糟的状况
I've been through worse before.
我们经历过更糟的状况
We've been through worse.
其次 你看过上一场比赛
Two, you saw that last fight.
你知道我可以战胜她们中任何一人
You know that I could take either of them.
再次 即使出了意外
And three, if something goes sideways,
还有你在支持我
I've got you in my corner.
记得吗 该担心的是她们才对
Remember? They're the ones who should be worried.
也许我还是有点担心
Maybe I'm a little worried.
不 我不想和你吵架
Mm-hmm. No, I don't want to fight with you.
我只想说我付过了
I'm just saying I sent it in.
-您确定吗 -是的 我点了付款
- Are you sure...? - Yes! I hit "Send."
上面显示"已付款"
It said "Payment received."
我继续过我的生活 仅此而已
I moved on with my life, such as it is.
-您能稍等一下吗 -不不不 别转接我
- Can you hold on...? - No! No, no, no. Do not transfer me.
天啊
God.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
凯特在吗
Is Cat here?
看起来像凯特在吗
Does it look like Cat is here?
天啊 JT 我改变主意了
Gosh, JT, I changed my mind.
我永远不想结婚
I never want to get married.
按照这个状态 反正也不会发生
Not like it's ever gonna happen to me at this rate anyway.
天啊
God.
她让我来拿一些文件
So she wanted me to pick up some files...
谢谢
Thanks.
凯尔
Kyle.
那么
So,
-什么时候是快乐的日子 -什么
- when's the happy day? - Sorry?
你和苔丝啊 你们搬到一起了 对吧
You and Tess-- you guys are moving in together, right?
拜托告诉我至少我们俩之一有艳福
Please tell me somebody's getting laid around here.
我刚说了那话吗
Did I just say that?
我必须走了
I... got to go.
等等
Wait.
等一下
Hold it.
发生了什么吗
Did something happen?
她甩了你吗
Did she dump you?
不 她没有甩了我
No, she didn't dump me.
至少目前还没有
At least not yet.
我还没有机会
I haven't had a chance
告诉她我拒绝了终身教职
to tell her I turned down tenure yet.
-所以 -真的吗
- So... - Really?
你拒绝了
You turned it down?
为什么
Why?
因为当一辈子教授
Because being a professor for the rest of my life
不再是我想做的事了
isn't what I want to do anymore.
这就是原因 我是说
That's why. I mean,
我以为那是我想做的事 但是
I-I thought it was, but...
-所以你现在失业了 -对
- So you're unemployed now. - Yeah.
这意味着你负担不起一半的新房♥租
Which means you can't afford your half of the new rent.
-没错 -苔丝还不知道
- No. - And Tess doesn't know about it.
对
Right.
她会杀了你的
She's gonna kill you.
我知道
I know!
说实话 我同意参赛时
In fairness, I didn't realize
并不知道这是一场
this was gonna be a four-way brawl
-四人混战 -我们现在还可以退出
- when I agreed to do this. - We can still get out of this,
而且我也可以保住自己的工作
and I can still keep my job. Yeah,
但同时我们也失去了找到梅贾尼的机会
and we lose our chance at finding Medjani.
文森特 既然已经来了 就试试吧
We're here, Vincent, let's do it.
-有什么建议吗 -有
- Any tips? - Yes.
先打那个自♥由♥搏击手 这是你的专长
Go for the kickboxer first, okay? That's your specialty.
让另外两个去打 不过你要先打她的左膝盖
Let the other two brawl it out, but you go for her left knee.
她那里做过手术 是她的致命要害
It's got a surgical scar on it. That's her Achilles' heel.
-每个拳击手都有要害 -真是好建议
- Every fighter's got one, okay? - Wow, good tip.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
有 别让她们打到你的漂亮脸蛋
Yeah. Don't let them hit that pretty face of yours.
-你是认真的吗 -是的 非常认真
- Seriously? - Yeah, seriously.
站起来 亲爱的 起来 起来
Get up, honey! Up, up, up.
加油
Come on.
打她膝盖 打她膝盖
Go for the knee! Go for the knee!
很好 宝贝 就这样
That's it, baby, that's it.
太棒了
Yeah!
抱歉
Sorry.
文森特
Vincent.
好吧 得送她去医院
Okay, yeah, she needs to get to a hospital.
不行 不能去医院 他会知道的
No, no... no hospital. He'll find out.
-跟我来 你赢了 -什么
- Come with me. You won. - What?
去车上 最后一轮
Into the van. Final round.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表