剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
吻她吧 你们结婚了
Kiss her. You're married.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我是送你来医院的急救医师 我叫凯尔
I'm the EMT who brought you in. Kyle.
真高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我叫希瑟
I'm Heather.
我知道 我送你来的
I know. I brought you in.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你知道 只是人被活活剥皮
Oh, you know, just people getting skinned alive,
野兽猎人
beast hunters.
野兽猎人
Beast hunters?
我不知道什么野兽的事
I don't know anything about beasts.
有人愿意出五百万美元
Seeing as someone's willing to
悬赏抓一个野兽
pay $5 million to capture one.
还悬赏
There's a bounty?
一个神秘买♥♥家对野兽进行了悬赏
One mystery buyer puts out a bounty.
是啊 但他差点就得手了
Yeah, but he was close.
他不知道是我
He has no idea it's me.
我想我们的工作还没有结束
I guess our work's not done yet.
会结束吗
Will it ever be?
我们慢跑得有点快啊 文森特 你说呢
Jogging a little fast here, aren't we, Vincent?
这样不利于我们新婚相处
Not exactly newlywed bonding time.
我们能慢点吗 文森特
Can we slow down a little bit, Vincent?
文森特
Vincent.
文森特 等一下 停
Vincent, wait. Stop!
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
会有人看到你的
Somebody could have seen you.
我知道
Yes, I know, okay?
我刚才走神了
I just, I got distracted.
因为悬赏
By the bounty.
怎么了
What happened?
你不是说你不担心吗
I thought you said you weren't worried about that?
我睡觉之前是这么想的
Yeah, well, that was until I slept on it.
更准确地说 我根本没睡着
Or, more to the point, that I didn't sleep.
一点都没睡
At all.
我知道我们应对过更糟糕的情况
Look, I know that we have handled worse,
我知道我们能应对任何事
and I know that we can handle anything.
但是呢
But...?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我应该是担心
I just, I guess I'm worried
如果又有人抓我 我会
about dragging everybody back into this whole,
再把大家拉下水
people chasing me thing again.
好 首先 悬赏的人
Okay, first of all, whoever's behind this bounty
还不知道你是野兽
doesn't know that you're a beast yet,
所以我们还有时间
so we still have time.
第二 我爱你
And, second... I love you.
我跟你结婚的时候知道你是谁 知道你是什么
And I know who and what you were when I married you.
我也知道跟我结婚的人是谁 她不是那种
I know who I married, too, and she's not the kind of girl
想一辈子因为保护自己的丈夫
who wants to keep defining herself
而限制自己生活的人
by protecting her husband all the time.
我不是 也不会
I'm not, and I won't.
上周你救了我 给我加油打气
Look, last week you saved me and you gave me a pep talk,
现在轮到我给你加油打气了
so it's my turn to save and pep you.
这件事会顺利过去
We are going to get through this,
如你说的 然后我们继续生活
like you said, and then we will move on.
你有JT的消息吗
Have you heard from JT?
他那边有什么线索吗
Has he said anything about getting any leads
知道这次是谁想抓我吗
on who might be after me this time?
我不说
I'm not saying.
什么
What?
听我说 我一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking that maybe
或许你应该让我主导一段时间
you should let me take lead for a while.
如果有事 我保证会告诉你
If anything comes up, I will tell you, I promise,
但你不能这么闷闷不乐到处游荡
but we can't have you blurring around the city all upset.
你要回去正常工作
Just go back to work, be normal.
怎么 你要让我坐冷板凳吗
So, what, you're benching me?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I am.
希望我们走运
And, hopefully, with any luck,
JT已经有所发现了 好吗
JT has already found something. All right?
好
All right.
你带路
Lead the way.
我什么都找不到
I can't find anything.
所以你才要给盒子贴标签
That's why you got to label boxes.
这样你要找什么的时候才能找到
So when you're looking for something, you can find it.
我另一只鞋呢
Where's my other shoe?
门边上
By the door.
你会以为我是去参加选美比赛
You would think I was entering a beauty pageant
而不是去为了警署网站
instead of getting a new headshot
拍新的大头照
for the precinct Web site.
这件衬衣看上去太严肃了吗
Hey, this, uh...this blouse, does it look too bossy?
JT
JT?
头发当然要放下来
Definitely hair down.
头发问题是三个问题之前了
Hair was three questions ago.
你不该在改卷子
Shouldn't you be grading exams,
查看终身教职 或者打包吗
finding out about your tenure, packing?
我之前没有意识到
I guess I didn't realize how many beast buyers
有多少人想买♥♥野兽
could be out there.
国土安♥全♥部♥给了凯特所有机密文件权限
DHS gave Cat access to all their classified files
军♥火♥商 毒枭 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
arms dealers, drug lords, terrorists.
谁不想养个自己的
I mean, who wouldn't want a super soldier
超级战士
in their back pocket?
是啊 得花点时间
Exactly. Could take some time.
这样我们才更应该
All the more reason to try to
尽量在生活中找找平衡 对吧
find a little balance in our lives, right?
国土安♥全♥部♥远程数据库
我尊重你说的你需要
Look, I honor what you said about your whole need to
更有一番成就 需要帮忙 但是
be a part of something bigger, to help, but...
我们之间也很重要 对吗
we matter, too, right?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
我们应该一起
I mean, we're supposed to be moving
搬进新公♥寓♥的
into our new apartment together.
我知道 我也想 那是我最想做的事了 真的
I know. I want that, too, more than anything. I do.
但我也不能搁置这事
But I can't just put this on hold either.
如果我们不知道是谁在悬赏文森特
I mean, if we don't find out who's got a bounty on Vincent...
我知道我知道 算了
I know, I know. Never mind.
我这样不止是为了文森特
I'm not just doing this for Vincent.
也是为了我们
I'm doing this for us, too.
我越早找到谁在悬赏他
'Cause the sooner I can help figure out
就能越早专注于打包行李
who's after him, the sooner I can focus on packing.
还有 我觉得你这件衬衣很完美 队长
And I think the bossy blouse is perfect, Captain.
你以为我没有听你说话 对吗
You didn't think I was listening, did you?
对 是这么想的
No. No, I didn't.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么了
What's happening?
我不知道 我...这些文件
I don't know. I, uh... The files,
有人正在把文件下载到另一台电脑
they're being downloaded to another computer.
有人黑进国土安♥全♥部♥了
I think someone's hacking into Homeland Security.
谁
Yeah?
文森特 护士说我可以...
Vincent, the nurse said I could...
不是吧你
Really?
我挺忙的
Pretty busy here.
慢着 凯瑟琳没事吧 出什么事了吗
Wait, is Catherine okay? Is something going on?
什么 凯瑟琳没事吧
What? Yeah, Catherine's fine, I think.
怎么了 又有赏金猎人在抓你吗
Why? Is there another bounty hunter after you or something?
我怎么知道
Eh, how would I know?
不要问
Don't ask.
怎么了
What's up?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表